Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
MamaMeth probably got a couple more weeks for compassionate care. "My poor child who I haven't seen in over a decade has CANCER and I need to be there to care for her!"

So, a couple of weeks, maybe under FMLA if she has a halfway decent job, or just her eyeballs have $$ in them like in the cartoons about Big Al's bank account.
What kind of job does she has where can you just leave within a couple of days then stay away one, two, or three weeks then back. She is either a CEO of a Dow Jones companies or is on welfare.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
MamaMeth probably got a couple more weeks for compassionate care. "My poor child who I haven't seen in over a decade has CANCER and I need to be there to care for her!"

So, a couple of weeks, maybe under FMLA if she has a halfway decent job, or just her eyeballs have $$ in them like in the cartoons about Big Al's bank account.

I am still highly skeptical of her cancer dx.
Methmaw probably found an important calling in trying to get amber to quit the junk (food) binges, addict to addict. Maw's gonna get her clean and on the normal eater wagon, and if she's extra ambitious, maybe get her on the jesus wagon too. Overeaters anonymous and 12 steppin' in the future? That would be an interesting B plot for this season on As the Amber Turns.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let's assume Momma is staying an extra 2 weeks & managed to get leave for that time period... "to care for seriously ill child". That potentially creates some interesting wrinkles in this whole delightful tale.

"Child" is not yet seriously ill & presumably, still has some money left. Momma may have done some smooooooth talking but then again, when Amber is running on a specific delusion, it wouldn't take much to nudge her in the right direction. A few meaningful silence, the odd sigh as she stares into space. Invite to stay longer probably came up really fast. A battery of further testing will deplete Amber's remaining funds rather quickly but those, according to Amber, are weeks away. A practiced con can do a lot of skimming in a few weeks.

What about her fiancé? A 1 week absence to reconnect with long lost daughter is one thing but adding another 2 weeks? Things could get a little rocky on the romance front for Momma.

What happens when Eric & Ricky come home to discover they have an unexpected houseguest for a few weeks?

How is Becky dealing with all of this? It already looks like she's been further demoted to chauffeur wile Mommy & Me go out to play.

The most fun of all - Amber has to pretend to be an adult human for the next 2 weeks - showering every day, doing laundry properly, cooking meals, (wonder if Momma Bear has had her world famous chili yet), doing dishes & housework. I don't think she ca fool her Mom into thinking she's sicker than she is at this stage. Momma Bear has been down the cancer road herself. Worst of all, she has to preserve the dainty eater image & while Mom is around, eat smaller portions & not shovel them in.

Let's assume just for fun, that Momma Bear's intentions are 'pure' - hoping to help her daughter gain control of her eating & her life, helping her navigate the complexities of setting up medical testing, paying for it; she'll soon realize Amber has no interest in doing much of anything for herself.

Real time videos, (if any), over the next few weeks will be interesting. Amber is far too smug right now but she won't be able to keep up the pretences. There will be lots of clues - in what is said & not said & what's going on in the background.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I just can't with Amber since her supposed cancer diagnosis... She's reaching out and clinging on to anyone that will give her attention.
Rather than moving on and finding a new girlfriend and circle to suck the life from, she's really scraping the barrel and introducing her hick family into her shit show of a life.

Her mother had people around her children that took drugs, that probably did inappropriate things to children. Then she abandoned them, leaving them to a life of care homes, foster homes and no stability. But to Amber she's suddenly "the best person I've ever known!" Because she DOESN'T know her mother, and vice versa, so Amber can twist this woman around her fat finger.

Meanwhile, Becky, the person Amber's lived with for over three years, the one she yells at to go get her food, the one that feeds her "fur babies," and the woman she admitted wipes her ass... She's pretty much forgotten. I mean, they don't even sleep in the same room anymore.
What a miserable fucking life this woman has, she's used and abused people for so long, that now when she actually needs someone, she only has the dregs of society to turn to.

I also hope that Amber realizes, if she IS lying about having cancer, she's absolutely FINISHED online. Once exposed, she'll lose everything. And the longer this goes on, the less I believe her.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'd watch that shit in a heartbeat, just to see Big Al glom on to MamaMeth's personality (since she doesn't have one of her own, being a narc and all). With ads, even. Big Al going balls to the wall fer jay-zus, as the newly converted often do, would be funny as hell.
I scrutinized her IG post for potential new personality hints. It did seem infused with more positivity than self-pity, which we know is not standard for our gorl.

The unraveling of jesusylynn will be a real watch. Actually there are so many potential story arcs, considering Becky is religious, so amber finding god and then losing god on pillow mountain somewhere with the twix wrappers will be interesting. Then getting back on the jesus wagon. Then ultimately saying she knows what works for her, and it's not jesus.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I scrutinized her IG post for potential new personality hints. It did seem infused with more positivity than self-pity, which we know is not standard for our gorl.

The unraveling of jesusylynn will be a real watch. Actually there are so many potential story arcs, considering Becky is religious, so amber finding god and then losing god on pillow mountain somewhere with the twix wrappers will be interesting. Then getting back on the jesus wagon. Then ultimately saying she knows what works for her, and it's not jesus.
Unless it's Jesus, the personal trainer she will hire for one session and then also discard.

jesus_d200x267.jpg

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled on this... I remember seeing this years ago from school friends lol... kind of surreal to see someone 50 years old share this stuff. (Post from last year. I deserve late ratings if someone beat me to it.)

View attachment 1381853
Lol so they're both immature
Maybe instead of mama-daughter they're feeling more like sisters these days

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao it never gets old, I'd listen to you rage on mamameth all day

if he were smart he'd jump in and get some shekels out of his great white whale before she keels
and if she doesn't, it's not like he's afraid of walking out
Now we know where Amber gets that fake ass open mouthed smile, her Meth Mummy. Amber cant stop opening her mouth for food and her Mother cant stop opening hers for meth and dick.

faggotprincess

Hamber death bet: December 2020
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled on this... I remember seeing this years ago from school friends lol... kind of surreal to see someone 50 years old share this stuff. (Post from last year. I deserve late ratings if someone beat me to it.)

View attachment 1381853
That woman you called a gross womanchild? she abondoned her kids for meth and now is swooping in to get her cancer ridden 600lb daughter's youtube money.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1381853
I'm sorry but wtf???

I know it's one of those "post this on 5 different people's walls or you're a faggot" type of boomer posts but this one is just wtf???

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
This Methmaw arc has been fun but all she has to do is say, "Amber, you don't need that second bowl of chili, do you?" and the pedestal she put her on would shatter just like her knees.
MamaMeth: "Honey, do you really need to buy more clothes? This rack in the den is completely full. What about these things you never wear that still have the tags on? They could be donated. That would be the godly thing to do, share with people in need."

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1381853
MamaMeth: "I found jay-susz, and here's my holier than thou post, you heathens. If you got jay-susz, too, you'd like and share my bullshit attempt at armchair do-goodery."

I hate these fucking things.

Tags
None