Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
In the infamous mukbang where she ate frozen burritos, cheetos and dove chocolate she brings up that she used to eat 3 as a child and her mom would ask her if she really needs all that. Im curious if her mom still would speak up about her food consumption or if she wants money so shes staying quiet. Or maybe guilt would keep her tight lipped. I wonder if her mom walks on eggshells around amber like everyone else currently? She may not say shit now but if they live together like folks are speculating, I'm sure her mom will comment on her 4 fast food meals a day and the horror show will start.

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
In the infamous mukbang where she ate frozen burritos, cheetos and dove chocolate she brings up that she used to eat 3 as a child and her mom would ask her if she really needs all that. Im curious if her mom still would speak up about her food consumption or if she wants money so shes staying quiet. Or maybe guilt would keep her tight lipped. I wonder if her mom walks on eggshells around amber like everyone else currently? She may not say shit now but if they live together like folks are speculating, I'm sure her mom will comment on her 4 fast food meals a day and the horror show will start.
I second this. I'm absolutely positive that her mom's gonna bring something up given her most recent health complications. Bogus scare or not, the big C-Word is kind of a big deal. Like @disintegration, I'm anticipating an epic denouncement of 'the most amazing person she's ever known' when said person says "You don't need a second Hungry Man meal" one too many times. Just not sure how it's gonna play out other than the obvious tearful "I'm going to a tough time right now" video.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
You know she will - Aunt Tammie said as much. Methmaw tries to mother her, and Amber immediately breaks down into "YOU WERE A BAD MOM YOU MESSED ME UP YOU'RE WHY I'M FAT"
But will methmaw just go, or will she fall for the trap?

kiwifarms.net
She claims she's now 490 which would be hilarious if it'd be because her methhead of a mom is now staying with her

Imagine being 30 and still needing your mom to keep you in check regarding what are you putting in your mouth

But I wonder what the hell they're doing all day. It's a shame she isn't vlogging her mom coming to visit

And you know that the only social thing Amber does with anyone is going to a restaurant (which is totally for the experience and atmosphere according to her), I wonder if she tried to pull that shit also with her mom. She needs an excuse 24/7 to eat like trash (I've been depressed, D&D came to visit, Becky got a new Spongebob shirt etc.)
I thought it'd be more like " see guize, I was eating and eating, and never felt full because I had this missing piece of me - my mom. now I have my family I feel full" but then it was mentioned she ate 3 burritos even when she had her mom. Was it her mom or dad that gave her money to go to Mcdonalds with their drug addict friends to get things off the $1 menu?

Her family was the cause of all her problems but now it's her fix for everything.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I've found myself wondering recently just what is going on in that house...
Eric and Rickie aren't there, they seem to be purposely staying away from their own home. Becky is staying in the basement, seemingly keeping her distance from Amber... And a few weeks ago, after the entire household got hammered, Amber said "Something bad and scary happened..."
I can't help but think it's all connected. Did the housemates come to blows when alcohol was involved? Are the boys sick of Amber's shit? Shouldn't it be Amber being the one to go? Or did they find that too harsh since her crotch was rotting?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She’s harder to move. They would need a tow truck, or maybe a crane.
Or a flatbed, plus a couple of spotters/rope handlers for the crane. They'd have to punch a hole in the roof for the crane to raise her out.

Huh, now my mind is actually thinking about monstrously fat dead people and how the authorities/funeral homes/whoever really do manage to get them out. Too hot to do anything else, guess it's off to google, Thanks, assholes.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
I've found myself wondering recently just what is going on in that house...
Eric and Rickie aren't there, they seem to be purposely staying away from their own home. Becky is staying in the basement, seemingly keeping her distance from Amber... And a few weeks ago, after the entire household got hammered, Amber said "Something bad and scary happened..."
I can't help but think it's all connected. Did the housemates come to blows when alcohol was involved? Are the boys sick of Amber's shit? Shouldn't it be Amber being the one to go? Or did they find that too harsh since her crotch was rotting?
A murder mystery...disappearance, bodies in the basement. Dum dum duuuuum.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1388572

View attachment 1388578
Divorced 0 times? So, Kristine and George are still legally married?

Bonus mugshot of PapaLynn taken in 2016.
View attachment 1388585
Couple of random thoughts about this:

Is Kristine so bored at Amber’s house that she’s posting chain mail to FB? Huh, guess the Beast is either asleep or eating her 12th meal of the day.

Four kids...zero grandchildren. I guess that’s what happens when you fuck up your kids so bad they can’t form meaningful relationships. Still you think there would be an oops baby somewhere. Let’s see...
Amber: Lezbeen. Rotten crotch.
Son #1: Adopted (does she know where he’s at?).
Son #2: Druggie, in prison.
Kid #4: Who is this again? I forget.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Four kids...zero grandchildren. I guess that’s what happens when you fuck up your kids so bad they can’t form meaningful relationships. Still you think there would be an oops baby somewhere. Let’s see...
Amber: Lezbeen. Rotten crotch.
Son #1: Adopted (does she know where he’s at?).
Son #2: Druggie, in prison.
Kid #4: Who is this again? I forget.
It goes (iirc)
Amber
Druggy in prison
The two youngest sons were put into closed adoption. Straight away after the youngest birth.

Even tho amber is a liar liar mclairlynn, if I've pieced things together correctly from different things she has said over the years, the baby boys birth that was the trigger for the removal must have been born with drugs in his system.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None