Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Or a flatbed, plus a couple of spotters/rope handlers for the crane. They'd have to punch a hole in the roof for the crane to raise her out.

Huh, now my mind is actually thinking about monstrously fat dead people and how the authorities/funeral homes/whoever really do manage to get them out. Too hot to do anything else, guess it's off to google, Thanks, assholes.
I know that when my hambeast neighbor died, they just cut a hole in the side of her trailer to get her out.

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
none of you guys are gay obviously because there is literally a descriptor for that. "uhaul lesbians". fucked up their lives too much to hold a lease/live alone so they have to just constantly find new girlfriends to move in with and torture til they get tired and move on to the next one. amberlynn is a TEXTBOOK uhaul lesbian.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
none of you guys are gay obviously because there is literally a descriptor for that. "uhaul lesbians". fucked up their lives too much to hold a lease/live alone so they have to just constantly find new girlfriends to move in with and torture til they get tired and move on to the next one. amberlynn is a TEXTBOOK uhaul lesbian.
Amberlynn has made multiple self-deprecating (yet still lamelynn) jokes about her being a uhaul lesbian. Lots of talk here about her being a textbook uhaul lesbian too. I mean, her situation with destiny was literally the punch line to the joke about what a lesbian brings on the first date. Amber and Destiny first met in person when they were moving her stuff out of krystle's house and into Destiny's family's van.

kiwifarms.net
does anyone follow Eric on any social media? he made a BLM post on his Instagram 2 weeks ago and there's a post saying he was hacked... is what happened in this thread somewhere? I wonder if he was stupid enough to use the same password for his youtube. Going to be one of those things if we never hear from him again we'll speculate on all the crazy possibilities of what happened if something happened when AL was drunk. did they have a big orgy with Dana and Destiny? did AL sit or fall on Trixie? Did Rickie get coronavirus at work?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
does anyone follow Eric on any social media? he made a BLM post on his Instagram 2 weeks ago and there's a post saying he was hacked... is what happened in this thread somewhere? I wonder if he was stupid enough to use the same password for his youtube. Going to be one of those things if we never hear from him again we'll speculate on all the crazy possibilities of what happened if something happened when AL was drunk. did they have a big orgy with Dana and Destiny? did AL sit or fall on Trixie? Did Rickie get coronavirus at work?
I hate shows that end with cliffhangers and get canceled midseason.

Tags
None