Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
in all honesty, good on dad for not using Amber's uterine decomposition as a way to leech off of her like her chainmail-spreading, Bible-thumping mother. I'm sure he's a smug piece of shit but at least he's not latching onto his long-lost daughter now that she has a life-threatening condition just so he can suckle some coins and buy a few dime bags of meth. Time will tell if he decides to make contact, but as others said psycho FB users are probably spamming him with messages and he hasn't made his move yet.

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
When is the last time you remember Amber and Becky being happy together on camera?

Not Becky across a table, chomping sullenly.
Not Benzo Becks stumbling behind Amber's scooty puff...

But two people happy to be in each other's presence and enjoying time together.

I can't recall. Maybe Eric's birthday? With the party in the garage?

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
It cracks me up when I see people saying how pretty she is. I always wanted to ask "are you fuckin blind? Did the prescription on your glasses run out?"
LMAO people actually say she’s pretty? Standards have become extinct it seems. I guess uglies call fellow uglies attractive in the hopes that it will alter society’s perspective and in turn, make them seem less ugly to the world. But nope, sorry, you’re all still hideous. And fat.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber's mama is staying at the Monticello Motel. It is a 4 min walk to her house. Monticello Motel is the type that rents to locals to live in as their place of residence, usually the major drug addicts and dealers. The only nice hotel/motel is the Best Western Inn and rents for $100 dollars a night. That is $6000 for two months and I don't see Amber paying that when she can pay a weekly fee that is cheap for the Monticello Motel.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber's mama is staying at the Monticello Motel. It is a 4 min walk to her house. Monticello Motel is the type that rents to locals to live in as their place of residence, usually the major drug addicts and dealers. The only nice hotel/motel is the Best Western Inn and rents for $100 dollars a night. That is $6000 for two months and I don't see Amber paying that when she can pay a weekly fee that is cheap for the Monticello Motel.
Amber could have when she was staying only for one week, but for 2 months, I am not sure. Kristine may as well move in with Amber now that Becky is in the basement. Good information though. Any more info on Norma?

kiwifarms.net
mama might be staying in the fag shanty. but now she said she is staying for 2 months. Not sure about the rentals there but around here if someone is staying long enough they are considered living there and need to pay rent. Plus I have to assume mama has her own place in Oklahoma she needs to keep for when she goes back. maybe she'd move to Kentucky but she doesn't know if AL is going to die or not so no point moving there just yet. Hopefully she's on some paid leave and not compltely draining her daughter's bank account.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Oh that's the perfect place for a recovering drug addict to stay, if it's actually arranged that way. This shit show is going to turn out to have a special feature.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting to watch out for signs that MommaLynn has relapsed - given that the last time they lived together their relationship was so bad that NannaLynn didnt want Amber to come back because she was a bad influence/trigger for the Meth-Head

Momma is miles away from her sponsor and all the things that are keeping her straight the extreme passive aggressive guilt trip that ToxicAmber will be putting her through and the tension in the house not to mention living in a house full of Muppets (enough to drive anyone to sticking a needle full of Drainez into their eyeball)

American Horror Story season 10 will look like Glee in comparison

Tags
None