Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing she has adopted a completley new bullshit "personality" around her mom. As you said, part of that is surely a misrepresentation of her actual eating habits.

I bet the thumb is so confused and messed up right now that she just lummoxs down into the basement and drinks away the bad feelings while watching cartoons.
It's so remarkable, these two. Both stupid, with zero intellectual curiosity, terrible fashion taste, eating habits, hygiene, speaking or critical thinking skills, and the only way either of them could make real money would be whoring themselves out.

What's the phrase? Oh, yes: "oposites attract". They must, because there's sure as hell no attraction between these two unless you count Becky's attraction to Big Al's money or Big Al's attraction to having a butler who will also wipe her ass.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber's mama is staying at the Monticello Motel. It is a 4 min walk to her house. Monticello Motel is the type that rents to locals to live in as their place of residence, usually the major drug addicts and dealers. The only nice hotel/motel is the Best Western Inn and rents for $100 dollars a night. That is $6000 for two months and I don't see Amber paying that when she can pay a weekly fee that is cheap for the Monticello Motel.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber's mama is staying at the Monticello Motel. It is a 4 min walk to her house. Monticello Motel is the type that rents to locals to live in as their place of residence, usually the major drug addicts and dealers. The only nice hotel/motel is the Best Western Inn and rents for $100 dollars a night. That is $6000 for two months and I don't see Amber paying that when she can pay a weekly fee that is cheap for the Monticello Motel.
Amber could have when she was staying only for one week, but for 2 months, I am not sure. Kristine may as well move in with Amber now that Becky is in the basement. Good information though. Any more info on Norma?

kiwifarms.net
mama might be staying in the fag shanty. but now she said she is staying for 2 months. Not sure about the rentals there but around here if someone is staying long enough they are considered living there and need to pay rent. Plus I have to assume mama has her own place in Oklahoma she needs to keep for when she goes back. maybe she'd move to Kentucky but she doesn't know if AL is going to die or not so no point moving there just yet. Hopefully she's on some paid leave and not compltely draining her daughter's bank account.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Oh that's the perfect place for a recovering drug addict to stay, if it's actually arranged that way. This shit show is going to turn out to have a special feature.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting to watch out for signs that MommaLynn has relapsed - given that the last time they lived together their relationship was so bad that NannaLynn didnt want Amber to come back because she was a bad influence/trigger for the Meth-Head

Momma is miles away from her sponsor and all the things that are keeping her straight the extreme passive aggressive guilt trip that ToxicAmber will be putting her through and the tension in the house not to mention living in a house full of Muppets (enough to drive anyone to sticking a needle full of Drainez into their eyeball)

American Horror Story season 10 will look like Glee in comparison

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting to watch out for signs that MommaLynn has relapsed - given that the last time they lived together their relationship was so bad that NannaLynn didnt want Amber to come back because she was a bad influence/trigger for the Meth-Head

Momma is miles away from her sponsor and all the things that are keeping her straight the extreme passive aggressive guilt trip that ToxicAmber will be putting her through and the tension in the house not to mention living in a house full of Muppets (enough to drive anyone to sticking a needle full of Drainez into their eyeball)

American Horror Story season 10 will look like Glee in comparison
AHS: Draggy MoonFace and MamaMeth in Monticello

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
"Beggy's mom has death cancer, Destiny's mom has death cancer, I'm not getting enough attention about MY (treatable and all my fault) cancer! BE NICE TO MEEEEEEE"

I doubt Amber's mom is living in a motel, the house has a guest room where Dana & Destiny would beach themselves when they stayed over
Given the likely smell, between all those sweaty lesbians and ambers leaking periodhole, I'd take the murder n drug motel hands down.

Not to mention her screeching, needing help, eating at all hours, etc.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
More tears about us disgusting people who dare have doubts about a lying liar who lies' cancer diagnosis:

View attachment 1420434
I'm not a God believer, but different strokes for different folks and all that. When you read this, it does make you wonder if He's decided to wipe out a lot trailer trash, all in one fell swoop. What about a new way for Big AL to make some coin? We all sponsor her, so every time she says cancer, we have to give her a dollar for her soon to be launched Go Fund Me - or as it will be known in these parts - Gorl Fuck You.

Tags
None