Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I hope Beggy cucks Hamber. Imagine Necky secretly helping AL become bed bound so she can fuck other girls in front of her forcing Hammy to watch. :optimistic:
Speaking of that... fucking yuck
Screenshot_20200801-182941_Chrome.jpg

Her pathological lying is insane.

"Oh, you think I'm a jealous girlfriend??? In reality, Becky is a pervert who tells me all about random pretty girls that she comes across and I don't mind at all!"

Amberlynn, shut the fuck up

:stress:

Last edited:

Antigarden

Half Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of that... fucking yuck
View attachment 1489283

Her pathological lying is insane.

"Oh, you think I'm a jealous girlfriend??? In reality, Becky is a pervert who tells me all about random pretty girls that she comes across and I don't mind at all!"

Amberlynn, shut the fuck up

:stress:
Assuming this was even remotely true I'd love a Becky cheats on bed ridden Amber with their neighbour arc

PotatoSalad4711

kiwifarms.net
Kristine has been posting on Facebook, and this one made me laugh because it sounds so much like Amber:
A3D10342-CB95-44B7-B4C6-DE8A890E6923.jpeg
BBE91E92-158F-4244-9FB8-376BA4FA83AD.jpeg

Speaking of Amber, I do not see any likes/comments from her on Mamameth’s posts recently. Not even the one above. But you know who did like it? None other than Misty “I hope you get crotch cancer” Williams.
The only thing I did see from Amber was this (that sad emoji was given by Tammie BTW).
F12BE54B-AF0A-47C4-8451-8DDE9CEED5C1.jpeg
67436B60-AE1E-4975-8A03-FEB397A8DCF5.jpeg

On another note, who the fuck told Dana this was a good look?!?
0082944F-DD15-434A-887F-05E53F38A605.jpeg

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
It just occured to me that Dana and Destiny will be coming over and they have all lost their mothers to cancer in the last month - It is going to be a major part of their conversation - Amber is going to have to insert herself into that

I want to be a fly on the wall of that evening
Yes but Amber also lost her mom to the airport, and she didn’t have as much time with her Mom as the others did so really Amber is the one that is hurting the most you guise. Duh! How can you be so dispeckful?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I know this is probably weird . . ."

You've no idea just how weird it is, Amber.
I've been wondering about this exchange between amberlynn and casey.

Why ask your ex gf/bf about how your pussy smells? Why?

Ok, even if you are massively insecure, you are somehow at the same time ballsy enough to ask a question like that?

They have vagina soaps. They have vagina wipes. Hell, you can ask your current SO about how they feel. If they dont care, then that's fine, and if they think you stink, you can find a solution.

Is amberlynn trying to manipulate casey? I would ask, did she have no other friends to ask?? She was friends with krystle, supposedly. Why not ask krystle?

Someone please help me understand.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Kristine has been posting on Facebook, and this one made me laugh because it sounds so much like Amber:
View attachment 1513968
View attachment 1513969
Lmao, they’re identical in every way. Hilarious that she’s wearing the exact same eye shit that she convinced hamber to wear. I don’t get wearing only terrible eyeliner/lashes without bothering to do the rest of your face. Even an attempt would be better than nothing, atleast the shittiness would be cohesive. Did she teach hamber how to fail at make up or did hamber teach her? It’s also hilarious that these people post about liking/being true to themselves while attaching it to a photo that is so purposefully over exposed and/or filtered to the point that you can’t even see their face anymore. Hamber’s Snapchat comes to mind. Lunacy, that’s all.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I've been wondering about this exchange between amberlynn and casey.

Why ask your ex gf/bf about how your pussy smells? Why?

Ok, even if you are massively insecure, you are somehow at the same time ballsy enough to ask a question like that?

They have vagina soaps. They have vagina wipes. Hell, you can ask your current SO about how they feel. If they dont care, then that's fine, and if they think you stink, you can find a solution.

Is amberlynn trying to manipulate casey? I would ask, did she have no other friends to ask?? She was friends with krystle, supposedly. Why not ask krystle?

Someone please help me understand.
AFAIK Amber has never had a friend. Every single "special appearance" on her videos were people who were friends with whomever she was dating. Once she moves on to the next girlfriend, the "friends" she had disappear and are replaced by some other people.

Just for context, and for the few people who might not know, that message was sent by Amber to Casey when she was still living with Krystle, but already "dating" Destiny.
Krystle and Amber never had a physical relationship. There was no intimacy.

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None