Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
New Dana & Destiny
Archive: Starting Where We Left Off Sept 1, 2020

What a boring ass video. 4 mins talking about the dog they gave away because he "suddenly" became aggressive after four years. Well what happened to the dog? What'd you do to him?

And then they talk about Dana's mother passing away, that's truly horrific, I feel very sorry for Dana. They said she had cooked dinner that night, then sat in her chair to play on her phone and fell asleep and she never woke up.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Making my first post to ask this question.

What the fuck happened to Dana? Holy shit, she gained a lot of weight.
Quoting this post to say that Cannibal the Musical is one of the best things ever created, and there need to be more icons using scenes from it.

Also yes, Dana is fucking fat. Amber must've trained Destiny to be a feeder.

Bohemian Clusterfuck

The sky is blue and all the leaves are green.
kiwifarms.net
Quoting this post to say that Cannibal the Musical is one of the best things ever created, and there need to be more icons using scenes from it.

Also yes, Dana is fucking fat. Amber must've trained Destiny to be a feeder.
Dana's always been fucking fat but she became massive. Sorry, it's kind of a shock seeing as this is the first I've seen of D&D in a while. It's kind of interesting how Amber and Destiny are basically dating replicas of their exes. Well I'm not sure if dating is the right term to use for Amber, but they're definitely not roommates!

Also, I agree with you on the use of more icons from Cannibal the Musical.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I've always been very "meh" about Dana because shes very soft spoken and bland. She isn't very pleasing on the eyes and is around the same weight as AL, but people saying shes a downgrade from her I dont see it. Al has money and I guess a conventionally better face but besides the dog neglect,Dustin seems way more mellow and mature with Dana. Like thinking back, it must have been so exhausting to cater to amber, literally do everything for her and the relationship being about her. Dana is a upgrade by the mere fact that if she asked dana to help her, to go get her something or simply pumping gas she would.

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net
She was never preposessingly beautiful, but Dana at one point 2 years ago had a discernable face shape and some semblance of a neck. All gone now of course.
View attachment 1565327
Ashamed to say I thought Dana had the potential to be attractive when she was first introduced.

She was also employed, able to drive, and had her own place (even if it was a trailer). She was also able to go out with Destiny and do things other than eat shitty buffet food and shop for useless crap...they even went to Comic-Con together.

I'd say that back then, that made her an upgrade from the plague that is Amberlynn Reid.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I've always been very "meh" about Dana because shes very soft spoken and bland. She isn't very pleasing on the eyes and is around the same weight as AL, but people saying shes a downgrade from her I dont see it. Al has money and I guess a conventionally better face but besides the dog neglect,Dustin seems way more mellow and mature with Dana. Like thinking back, it must have been so exhausting to cater to amber, literally do everything for her and the relationship being about her. Dana is a upgrade by the mere fact that if she asked dana to help her, to go get her something or simply pumping gas she would.
Well said, and that last sentence got me thinking, I bet Amber doesn’t even know how to pump gas. It reminds me of the time her and Destiny were drinking shots and Destiny jokingly said “there’s antifreeze in it” to which Amber replied “what’s antifreeze?” with a blank look on her face. She was 25 at the time FFS. I think anyone would get tired of her childish mentality, and I’m sure Destiny contemplated wrapping her in bubble wrap and rolling her out the door just to get rid of her. Dana is definitely the upgrade.

Tags
None