Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
is Dana still working? Surely she can’t be mobile
I don't know if she is, but the second part of your statement...

Once you've been around a shipyard for a while, you lose your amazement at what amount of blubber can be hauled about by a human skeleton.

She likely suffers when she tries to walk, but I have no doubts she's still marginally mobile.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1566312
These two absolute units at some other hamplanet’s dyke wedding. Woof!
Dana is ENORMOUS. I wouldn't be shocked if she's within 50-60 pounds from catching up to Amber, maybe even less. Can you imagine the four of them trying to fit into the same car together nowadays?

If she becomes immobile, I'm guessing Destiny will bounce. She likes them fat, not dependent.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mark me with all the hearts/gay shit you like, a part of me feels bad for both of them being stuck with the mindsets that their eating habits and sugar intake is "not problematic"

I'm not perfect, but I'm a reasonable adult. I know what will happen if I eat an entire pizza and wash it down with vodka (besides pure enjoyments, the post consumption dumps are GUARANTEED to be epic). We ALL indulge from time to time.

I look at this video, and Destiny's arms look like mini Amber arms inside her T-Shirt..her sleeves are hiding a LOT of hurt!! She's packing cellulite into places she's not noticing immediately. Her legs and arms look exhausted.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Dana is working and in fact, got a promotion. She talks about it in the first update. I think they're at a different job than they were at previously, one they aren't allowed to talk about. Before that Destiny was caring for mentally challenged adults at night in a group home. When quarantine hit they said it took two months for unemployment to kick in and they thought they would have to get help from "good friends" (Amberlynn most likely).

Also, it really chaps my hyde hearing that they rehomed their chihuahua to Destiny's mom before she passed and she didn't want them to have him back. She knew how those two are with pets. AND THEN in the midst of all the craziness, they got ANOTHER puppy to give away or kill.

Last edited:

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
I can understand the weight explosion due to the loss of a parent. And Density clearly has no other coping mechanism either, other than gorging too. It's pretty sad.
That's because she's surrounded by people who eat for any excuse, it's a common thing that people will adopt coping mechanisms and behaviours of those they're around a lot. This can range from drinking and smoking, overeating or not eating much to full on meltdowns or retreating into one's self - Destiny spent a long time around Amber who uses any excuse to eat non stop and then she started dating ANOTHER unhealthy and overweight person who probably does the same. She needs to be around people who exercise, go out for things other than food or shopping and actually deal with things in a healthy way.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I am not a fan of neither of these women, and I hate the fact that they just throw their pets away whenever it is convenient for them. I hope for the animal's sake they just leave these dogs/cats alone cuz clearly they can't take care of them. However, they seem to have more chemistry than ALR and Becky has. I can see from the clips that Dana seems more understanding and empathetic when it comes to Destiny losing her mom. UNLIKE Amber who would rather make Becky go on 20 trips to every single store real or imagined while she is dealing with her mom's death.

hey101

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for them - they went through the ringer recently

Hopefully things will calm down for them now and they can get peace and worry about their health. I swear ppl focus on the weirdest things to pick at and refuse to look at the bigger picture. I get the hate with amber- because the bigger picture with her is that she is a narcissist- but these two girls lost their jobs for a few months, and both lost their moms within months of each other. I'd gain weight too

perspective ppl

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net

Hopefully things will calm down for them now and they can get peace and worry about their health. I swear ppl focus on the weirdest things to pick at and refuse to look at the bigger picture. I get the hate with amber- because the bigger picture with her is that she is a narcissist- but these two girls lost their jobs for a few months, and both lost their moms within months of each other. I'd gain weight too

perspective ppl
They' ve been gaining for years, this is not a recent thing and it's getting pretty insane. I've never seen anything like it. Bad things happening doesn't make people become super morbidly obese.

Last edited:

Buffy the SJW slayer

kiwifarms.net
I agree that D and D seem to eat to cope, but also out of boredom. It seems to be just a mindless activity or hobby. A type of apathy and nihilism towards life. 'Hey, we live in a dead end town, everyone around us is fat, drunk or into drugs.' You either launch yourself like a rocket out of that environment or you slowly succumb to what's 'normal' like a boiling frog. D and D DID seem to have some drive at one point, enough to hold down jobs and drive, so perhaps they are just checking out from reality for a while by launching themselves face first into food.

I also think with deathfats growing ever more gargantuan, 'smaller' fat people can kid themselves into thinking that they aren't that unhealthy or big. People today are bigger than they've ever been in history.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net

perspective ppl
I see both sides. D&D have never been healthy since we've met them, but losing a parent fucking sucks. Especially when you're young like they are. I'm not even sure if the recent weight gain has to do with how they're coping emotionally, or if they're just mindlessly eating more out of habit/boredom like someone else mentioned. Maybe it's a mixture of both.

That, and none of these people seem emotionally intelligent.

Imagine grieving a great loss but not having the capacity to work through it like most people eventually are able to. I imagine D&D, and even Becky, are the type to stay stagnant and never move forward past traumatic events like the death of a parent; they never bother with things like self healing and emotional maturity and setting long term futuristic goals and just kind of take whatever life throws at them moment by moment. If they eat more and gain more weight, so what, they'll just buy bigger clothes. They'll cross the heart disease bridge when they come to it etc. I don't think they're unaffected by what's happened, but I think they lack the intelligence and ability to take away something, if anything, from it and live life accordingly.

Dana looks like she is teetering on the edge of the bed during their update vids, but on even closer inspection, it can be seen that she’s sitting, she just has no lap. Her gut is so big that it hides most of her thighs. She perches because she can’t hoist more of herself up on the bed and remain in an upright sitting position without a wall like Dusty can. At least she can get into their bed, unlike $6k bed Hamber.

Dana is creeping up towards walk-in freezer size, but she is at least still more mobile than 70-lb weight loss NoDietLynn.

Also... why the fuck did they get a puppy?!? That poor little baby... I hope Dana’s nephew treats her like a best friend because D&D will be treating her like a toy, whose shine is going to wear off super fast.

Buffy the SJW slayer

kiwifarms.net
I see both sides. D&D have never been healthy since we've met them, but losing a parent fucking sucks. Especially when you're young like they are. I'm not even sure if the recent weight gain has to do with how they're coping emotionally, or if they're just mindlessly eating more out of habit/boredom like someone else mentioned. Maybe it's a mixture of both.

That, and none of these people seem emotionally intelligent.

Imagine grieving a great loss but not having the capacity to work through it like most people eventually are able to. I imagine D&D, and even Becky, are the type to stay stagnant and never move forward past traumatic events like the death of a parent; they never bother with things like self healing and emotional maturity and setting long term futuristic goals and just kind of take whatever life throws at them moment by moment. If they eat more and gain more weight, so what, they'll just buy bigger clothes. They'll cross the heart disease bridge when they come to it etc. I don't think they're unaffected by what's happened, but I think they lack the intelligence and ability to take away something, if anything, from it and live life accordingly.
Exactly this. Grief pushes people in one of two directions. Either it compounds present bad habits or coping strategies such as over-eating, drinking, smoking, sleeping in or self-harm, or it motivates someone to make the most of life, to try to move forward, to find some meaning and purpose and appreciation in life. D and D both lost their mothers in a short space of time and both had poor coping mechanisms and the lack of emotional intelligence beforehand. I think Dana is the more sensitive and fragile of the two. Destiny seems to have a bit more of a gung ho attitude to things.

Tags
None