Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for them - they went through the ringer recently

Hopefully things will calm down for them now and they can get peace and worry about their health. I swear ppl focus on the weirdest things to pick at and refuse to look at the bigger picture. I get the hate with amber- because the bigger picture with her is that she is a narcissist- but these two girls lost their jobs for a few months, and both lost their moms within months of each other. I'd gain weight too

perspective ppl
It is an endless feedback loop. You only ever feel good at the moment you're stuffing your face with all that junk food. Once you're done, reality comes back to haunt you. Your problems come back again and after time not only do they never disappear but it gets worse because you become aware of how much weight you have gained that you hate yourself on top of everything else that is going on! Not only that, but it will take a toll on your mobility and your health. There is NO way someone their size isn't struggling and isn't feeling like shit on top of their emotional pain. They both need to learn how to deal with their feelings better instead of stuffing their faces. Life is a bitch, shit happens. Eating yourself to an early grave has never made anyone happy but it can always potentially make things worse.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dana & Destiny again (archiving now)
Destiny talking about her mom's death right from the beginning. Sad.
Archive: Update 2 Sep 2, 2020
I wonder what it's like to be attracted to the masses of fat that test the limits of understanding in our base 10 number system?

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Dana & Destiny again (archiving now)
Destiny talking about her mom's death right from the beginning. Sad.
Archive: Update 2 Sep 2, 2020
Maybe I’m nit-picking, but it’s really bothering how dana keeps interrupting and trying to talk over destiny while she’s trying to talk about her own mother’s illness and subsequent death. And it’s not like destiny was distraught and incapable of articulating her thoughts, which would justify Dana’s need to jump in and assist in explaining things on destiny’s behalf. There was no reason for Dana to highjack the conversation the way she did. She pulled a total Hamber move by taking over the video at the most inappropriate time. I guess there is in fact some sort of correlation between being a deathfat and yearning for attention. I swear dana spoke more in this video, one that was meant to focus more so on destiny, than she did in the first one that was addressing her own mother. Anyway, just something I noticed.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I’m nit-picking, but it’s really bothering how dana keeps interrupting and trying to talk over destiny while she’s trying to talk about her own mother’s illness and subsequent death. And it’s not like destiny was distraught and incapable of articulating her thoughts, which would justify Dana’s need to jump in and assist in explaining things on destiny’s behalf. There was no reason for Dana to highjack the conversation the way she did. She pulled a total Hamber move by taking over the video at the most inappropriate time. I guess there is in fact some sort of correlation between being a deathfat and yearning for attention. I swear dana spoke more in this video, one that was meant to focus more so on destiny, than she did in the first one that was addressing her own mother. Anyway, just something I noticed.
You see that troll account claiming to know the double d‘s claiming the dog hoarding and rehoming that “we don’t know the whole story”...who does that sound like, its in the replies to the top comment FYI

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
These obese clam rammers should not be allowed to have pets (Fatass and Thumb included). They go through them so quick. Maybe teach the little savages how to respect a dog. I don’t believe dogs just “snap” after 4 years. 🙄
Omg, i know right. They’re oblivious. It was hard to sit thru this story about how progressive anger or dominance behavior to find out at the end of the story one of the two blurts out how akshullly, cash has been aggressive from birth, but only to those yucky ‘mAleS’, or only on tuesdays, or just if little kids are unsupervised. Please, no...So, you’re saying he’s been a handful since birth & you never addressed it, now all of a sudden it’s an unbearable issue. F them. Sideways. Stop collecting animals & tossing them away. We’ve seen Destiny chasing down feral cats outside a fast food place in als vlogs. You should expect some issues when that’s were your babies come from.

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
kiwifarms.net
That’s it. I couldn’t remember the event and couldn’t find it.

I don’t care how butch you are, I find that disrespectful.
I’m pretty sure this was the wedding rehearsal and dinner. I remember because Albert did a voiceover on a pic of the disgusting looking beige food she ordered at the restaurant.

At least give Becky some credit, she probably at least wore a tshirt that had a tuxedo printed on the front to the wedding! Haha

Chorton

kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure this was the wedding rehearsal and dinner. I remember because Albert did a voiceover on a pic of the disgusting looking beige food she ordered at the restaurant.

At least give Becky some credit, she probably at least wore a tshirt that had a tuxedo printed on the front to the wedding! Haha
I re-watched that video, Amberlynn says “This is after the wedding. We went out to eat at a restaurant afterwards”.

Amberlynn isn’t a reliable narrator, so who knows.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for them - they went through the ringer recently

Hopefully things will calm down for them now and they can get peace and worry about their health. I swear ppl focus on the weirdest things to pick at and refuse to look at the bigger picture. I get the hate with amber- because the bigger picture with her is that she is a narcissist- but these two girls lost their jobs for a few months, and both lost their moms within months of each other. I'd gain weight too

perspective ppl
Ugh, you're serious.

Been through the ringer? Really. They lost their jobs for a few months, you mean just like almost ever other employed person has during the pandemic? They were lucky enough to have "good friends" to help them out financially, though. Most people who lost their jobs probably don't have a 500 pound ex-gf who throws money at them whenever they need it.

Why would they worry about their health? lol, why would they start now especially when they look bigger than ever. Not everyone turns to food for comfort, in fact most people probably don't. It's disturbing that that seems to be an acceptable thing in some people's opinions.

They seem at peace to me. Especially considering the fact that they just went out and got a brand new puppy, after discarding their last two. It's really gross and speaks volumes about these two heifers how quickly they tire of their own pets. Dana and Destiny acquire and give away pets at the same rate that Amber does with her Torrid clothes.

Dana needed to stfu and let Destiny talk. I wanted to knock her off the bed that she was teetering on.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Update 3, promised on 3/9/20, was finally uploaded yesterday...more of the same, obese landwhales talking over each other; some Amber mentions (they've been to see her a couple times but she's very cautious guys, honestly) - gotta keep on Behemoth's good (💰) side

Archive:

Tags
None