Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Update 3, promised on 3/9/20, was finally uploaded yesterday...more of the same, obese landwhales talking over each other; some Amber mentions (they've been to see her a couple times but she's very cautious guys, honestly) - gotta keep on Behemoth's good (💰) side

Archive:

View attachment 1580088
How can anyone sit through that? I lasted about three minutes but mainly because I tuned them out.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
How can anyone sit through that? I lasted about three minutes but mainly because I tuned them out.
Truly awful isn't it?

Quite aside from being possibly one of the most unfortunate-looking group of people I've ever seen (bar some of the troon threads) the Kentucky Crew are so mind-numbingly boring

I honestly think I'd neck myself if forced into more than ten minutes of their company - I think I could handle Rickie and maybe even Becky a little longer but the rest of them?
Not a chance

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well said, and that last sentence got me thinking, I bet Amber doesn’t even know how to pump gas. It reminds me of the time her and Destiny were drinking shots and Destiny jokingly said “there’s antifreeze in it” to which Amber replied “what’s antifreeze?” with a blank look on her face. She was 25 at the time FFS. I think anyone would get tired of her childish mentality, and I’m sure Destiny contemplated wrapping her in bubble wrap and rolling her out the door just to get rid of her. Dana is definitely the upgrade.
What got me is that old video where Hamber accompanies Density to the gynecologist, Pointerlynns to a rudimentary diagram of a uterus, & says "is that the coochie?" I knew on an intellectual level that she was dumb as a stump, but it really hammered home just how stupid she actually is.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big fat brain fart, I suppose. But what became of Momma Meth? You know, after they rekindled their mother/daughter relationship when Hamber needed her mommy so desperately?

Not a mention, not a passing thought, nothing since Momma flew home. We all know that Hamber is all about Hamber, that's a given. Seems to me she used Momma Meth as an emotional tampon in her "time of need," then tossed her aside like she uses other things and people, then shucks them off to the $6000 bed, just something else that's part of the hoard.

But it is weird being that they actually seemed to bond after years apart.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big fat brain fart, I suppose. But what became of Momma Meth? You know, after they rekindled their mother/daughter relationship when Hamber needed her mommy so desperately?

Not a mention, not a passing thought, nothing since Momma flew home. We all know that Hamber is all about Hamber, that's a given. Seems to me she used Momma Meth as an emotional tampon in her "time of need," then tossed her aside like she uses other things and people, then shucks them off to the $6000 bed, just something else that's part of the hoard.

But it is weird being that they actually seemed to bond after years apart.
She paid her lol

ChuckyChuck12

Guess what? Pussyfart!
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure that Destiny and Dana work at Grow and Learn Child Care in Berea, KY. This was gathered from comparing backgrounds from when Dana got off of work early and was waiting for Destiny who was off work “when it closes at 8pm,” to satellite data.
6D367541-201C-4FBC-BB87-DDD62690C02B.png
Note: The baseball field in the background looks like it got a bigger fence since the overhead image was taken and the circled window frames in the video match the store front pictures of other businesses sharing that building.
D7CF170E-1F56-4A3C-968B-7200BC248579.jpeg
Huzzah!

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure that Destiny and Dana work at Grow and Learn Child Care in Berea, KY.
Children caring for children. I can barely imagine the horror a small child must feel when Dana comes lumbering towards them.

Then again, it's Kentucky. May be the norm for kids to see the Michelin Man in their own household.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure that Destiny and Dana work at Grow and Learn Child Care in Berea, KY. This was gathered from comparing backgrounds from when Dana got off of work early and was waiting for Destiny who was off work “when it closes at 8pm,” to satellite data.View attachment 1589166Note: The baseball field in the background looks like it got a bigger fence since the overhead image was taken and the circled window frames in the video match the store front pictures of other businesses sharing that building.
View attachment 1589188Huzzah!

Destiny said they live across the street from a baseball field. Unless they changed jobs since December, they were working houskeeping at a place called Victorian Manor.
So destiny works in housekeeping at Victorian Manor. Way to dox your job, dipshit.
1599866430519.png

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Destiny said they live across the street from a baseball field. Unless they changed jobs since December, they were working houskeeping at a place called Victorian Manor.

View attachment 1589658
Yikes. For those of you wondering why Amber didn’t passively-aggressive bully Destiny like she does Becky, well this picture sums it up. Destiny has no filter and is overly confident. And she had no trouble being a bitch back to Amber, which shut her down pretty quickly. In one video Amber states that Destiny just had to stop at McDonalds to get a sweet tea and asks her “Why did you get a sweet tea?” and Destiny pops off “Why did you get chicken nuggets?”. Boom. Shut down.

ChuckyChuck12

Guess what? Pussyfart!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1589658
I may be wrong but Victoria Manor Nursing Home is in Pace, FL. Around the New Year D&D moved to Brodhead, KY. Then got new jobs that they are OH-SO tightlipped about. In their most recent “update series,” they allude to the new job. I took it as a challenge. Their house, I believe, is next to the Fairgrounds in Brodhead. I looked there too and didn’t find a ball field.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1589658
They mumbled something about a new job in this video or the last one.

WTF were they talking about at the end of the video? They have a 12 year old boy named Cole living with them, and he sleeps in their bed sometimes? Who is this kid related to? It just seemed like it came out of the blue, though I only skipped though the video.

Tags
None