Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I see that Dana is going for Chantal's double folded gunt look

2 (130).jpg

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
I've been so bored that I looked at Density's fb profile and this is her most recent post:

densit.PNG

Could it be that the hambeasts are getting married? I'm only saying this because AL has fallen into a deep depression and stopped posting torrid hauls, which can only be caused by something as devastating as that.

Also, Becky drew a "Don't cry doll" picture for her gorlfriend 2 days earlier:

hm.PNG

EDIT: Apparently the photo is from a wedding they attended a while ago. I'm fucking stupid. Thanks gorls for pointing this out.

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been so bored that I looked at Density's fb profile and this is her most recent post:

View attachment 1653024

Could it be that the hambeasts are getting married? I'm only saying this because AL has fallen into a deep depression and stopped posting torrid hauls, which can only be caused by something as devastating as that.

View attachment 1653025
that photo looks like the wedding they intended where they both wore that mustard colored get up... But it could be related!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1653024

View attachment 1653025
So Amber fell into the pit of despair because this pair is getting married. The arch and background drape certainly look like decorations someone would put for a wedding. I do not believe this was unexpected as it was first planned for June, but Covid likely changed those plans. For most people, they would be happy for this event, unless, of course, you are Amber. And Becky, sensing that Amber is losing her true love, has drawn a nice picture of Betty Boop like a 10-year-old boy wanting to please her mother. The immaturity of Amber is appalling and it shows that there is nothing romantic between these two.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I stand corrected if indeed this was an earlier wedding. I do not understand the reason for the picture from Becky to Amber then.
Watch your speculations! They are getting a little careless and wild :) if she were that easy we would have put the whole fucking puzzle together 243.7 elbees ago. She’s like a mirage or a shape shifter, we see what we expect but we often are wrong due to lack of perspective. She who will be dead by fat before 30 cannot be pigeon-holed. She played youth soccer for God’ssakes and choreographed the dance moves for her troupe. You cannot contain one like Her in your limited basic paradigms. She is the Queen of the pigs and the fat sheeple, the dispeckful will respect!

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That dress is not a good look for Dana. She's built like one of those blue mailboxes.
Gorl her body and face arent a good look she smiles like she is being held at gunpoint. Her bloodline must be very interesting, I bet there isnt a lot of branching out if you know what I mean.
Also I am waiting for the inevitable pregnancy talk between them...
And onto Becky the posers faux tumblr art for a edgy Ariel. lmao wtf is that rickets-filled betty boop doing? ALL NIGHT? How the fuck did that take all night...

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, that’s not normal?
Well, it might be normal for fatties who constantly wear pants with waistbands that cut into their gunt (I assume that's how it ends up distributed like that, anyway), but no, no that's not normal, or it shouldn't be considered normal.
She who will be dead by fat before 30 40 cannot be pigeon-holed.
Fixed. 30 is only about two and a half months away, she's unlikely to die by fat before that point.

Dead from WuFlu or the actual flu if she keeps pawing at things in the store during flu season? Well that might be another story, though she'll probably just stay home to FaceTime Becky while she does the shopping.
How the fuck did that take all night...
It depends on how many times Amber made her take breaks to go bring her food. Considering how long it's been since Amber uploaded, she's probably been eating nonstop.
That dress is not a good look for Dana. She's built like one of those blue mailboxes.
Thanks, that image is never going to leave my head now.
Why is Dana such a weird colour? Is a tan? Bad make up? Jaundice?
I think it's a tan. Dana seems to be the type who will end up with skin that looks like leather before she hits 30.