Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Her body looks so fucking weird. It looks like a "can you photoshop me" gone wrong on Facebook.
Dude, I was avoiding looking directly at the pic. I saw it was a picture & it appeared obviously photo shopped, like a head swap or whatever, so I legit avoided looking at it so as not to spoil the surprise. Lol. Nope. That’s really her. Like actually her in real life. Holy fuck

I've been so bored that I looked at Density's fb profile and this is her most recent post:

View attachment 1653024

Could it be that the hambeasts are getting married? I'm only saying this because AL has fallen into a deep depression and stopped posting torrid hauls, which can only be caused by something as devastating as that.

Also, Becky drew a "Don't cry doll" picture for her gorlfriend 2 days earlier:

View attachment 1653025

EDIT: Apparently the photo is from a wedding they attended a while ago. I'm fucking stupid. Thanks gorls for pointing this out.
The way they dress for weddings is so odd.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
The way they dress for weddings is so odd.
This was what the wedding looked like, $50 at Dollar Tree. So I’d say they dressed pretty on par with the theme. 9C2C878E-79C6-4E50-AC19-E43676361D40.jpeg

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised people are puzzled why everyone around Becky are saying she's a good artist. You guys see the people around her, right? People who have no talent whatsoever and only are good at gaining weight. All of them. Becky doodling something is amazing to them because it requires effort, which is something they never put in. Everything subpar is above average to them.

Also I don't think she traces but it's very sad how they all, including Becky think this is amazing. Yes, I believe Becky thinks so, too. Nobody would post their work if they were not proud of it. PERIOD.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Re: Art -I wonder if Becky does a thing that I used to do back when I was a kid, I could look at a picture as I was drawing a copy of it and have it turn out almost exactly as the original. I also got accused of copying a few times even though the scale was completely different. It was irritating but since I was only drawing for my own amusement I didnt care that much.

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
I doubt she traces since large proportions and angles are off. A bad artist's tracing gets the proportions right but often articulates things poorly, her drawings are both off in proportion and articulation, so probably not traced. She also injects features she's familiar with that aren't in the reference, like the crease/depression of the forearm and the gnarly hands.

It's a common thing in children's art where they draw things in relation to how things feel rather than what they look like. Simple example would be a child drawing a person's face with perfectly round eyes and a grid pattern on the mouth because they can clearly feel the roundness of their eyes/eyelids and their square-ish teeth even though people's eyes look more like slits and the teeth are covered with lips. People's association with the feel of something can often override their perception of it and these things can come through in a drawing. Usually artistic training overcomes this but this is Becky we're talking about.

Now, she's trying to copy a still from someone else's animation so we can't look into her soul too deeply here, but the places things differ can maybe suggest something. The gnarly forearms and hands could be that way because those are the only parts on her body that aren't a gelatinous mass of fat. The same thing is expressed in the shoulder where it's significantly more pointy, again because this is an area rarely covered in a layer of fat and the bone can feel pointy when we touch it with our fingers.

We can also notice how certain areas of the drawing bulge more or are more oblique in angles. The neck in the reference curves inward because of the sternomastoid muscles, however Beckster has enough fat on her neck for these muscles to be entirely covered, so the neck in her drawing curves outward at the bottom instead. We see a similar thing with the jaw, where the reference has a slight depression in the line/contour between the cheek and chin, but in becky's it's entirely convex, similar to her own face. There are other minor things such as the bicep bulges out way too early where it should be the deltoid, but I'm not sure if that's just a generic anatomy mistake or if it's because she's associating it with her own arms.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
Re: Art -I wonder if Becky does a thing that I used to do back when I was a kid, I could look at a picture as I was drawing a copy of it and have it turn out almost exactly as the original. I also got accused of copying a few times even though the scale was completely different. It was irritating but since I was only drawing for my own amusement I didnt care that much.
i wouldn’t consider becky’s drawing “almost exactly like the original”

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
i wouldn’t consider becky’s drawing “almost exactly like the original”
That’s the only way I can draw anything, looking at another drawing and just matching the lines, cannot free hand for shit. I like Beckys art though, it’s good enough for me. I feel bad when people put it down because she is at least producing something that is clearly what it is supposed to be. I don’t want to be an art snob. It’s not like she’s trying to line up galleries to show her work. Why can’t it just be good for what it is, hobby art to share with friends? Thank GOD she has a Hobby, so many don’t anymore. Have you guys ever tried finding a date on one of those online match services? You ask people what they like to do and for most of them it’s just watch tv and go to the movies sometimes, people are just disintegrating in mind numbing shit. She does SOMETHING and it’s aesthetically pleasing and makes hers and others happy. Don’t be so cold! She probably reads here. It’s better than the average joe could do, I would say, just cause it’s not fine art doesn’t mean we can’t say hey cool. Compare it to the amber art we get here on the site. Not everything has to be a Renoir.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
It's okay to think that Becky having a hobby is a good thing AND thinking her drawings look like shit. Because they do, and that's fine. Not everyone has to be great at something. If Becky enjoys drawing, who gives a fuck if they're good or not, but there's no point in lying.

^This

Its great Beckster has a hobby she enjoys, but the comments saying she could make money from her 'art' really piss me off... can't ever work out if they are deluded, condescending or both

View attachment 1665299

Is this Becky saying Jesus was white, because we all know Becky is a full-fledged Native Princess.

Awww is this hick Becks trying to pose as not-hick, intelligent and thinking as opposed to the dumb-dumbs who are so sooo stooopid to think Jesus couldn't have been white despite his parents (and it's not like we KNOW what their race was exactly, anyway, we can only best-guess)

But hey Becks, get ready to be mind-blown because it can and does happen, albeit rarely

White baby born to black parents

Identical twins born with different skin and eye colours

Another, with photos

Basically, genes can skip several generations resulting in surprises...but I'd not expect redneck-Beck to know or even understand this

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn's ex is being a sadboi who is now e-begging to get her titties chopped off.

GoFundMe
(Archive)

View attachment 1665809

Of course he’s ebegging to have his tits removed. Truly I don’t give a flying fuck about every other person being trans online now but stop asking for everyone else to pay for your shit.
If you can’t afford to do it then it’s probably not a good idea to get it done. Such entitlement.

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
kiwifarms.net
“Gimmie nine grand to get my titties chopped off!” I would have maybe (big fat Amber-sized maybe) tossed five bucks his way if he had given a good Ask Me Anything, but instead totally pussied out about answering anything Amber-related. Nobody cares about Casey online without Amber dirt. Sorry Casey, you should have played your hand better, time to start accepting your “moobs.”