Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

ParappaTheRappa

kiwifarms.net
becky honestly isn't awful at drawing, but i feel like a long time ago she did mention tracing or at least closely following pictures to reference? for that ariel picture, it looks like she just googled "punk ariel" or something and drew from that. not really a talent, but at least she's got a hobby. that's more than amberlynn has going for her, at least...

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She's terrible for someone who draws as much as she says she does and for there to be free Udemy courses that teach drawing to a high level starting from the beginner level.

Having said that, it's a hobby and as long as she enjoys doing it, it's time well spent. Shame though that she has all that free time to actually learn new techniques and she doesn't bother. You can see from her drawings that she has no idea how to use reference points to even make sure the proportions are right. Free courses are on YT that teach that. In a week, she could be noticably better, just learning that one thing. She nor ALR seem concerned about improving their 'crafts' and appear satisfied where they're at. Odd to be so relatively young and have zero ambition for anything more. I doubt there's even a 12 month plan, let alone 5 year, plan for ALR's channel. And Becky doesnt seem to consider more education or skills, so she will have a huge work gap and be no more qualified for a higher wage than when she left her last job.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
becky honestly isn't awful at drawing, but i feel like a long time ago she did mention tracing or at least closely following pictures to reference? for that ariel picture, it looks like she just googled "punk ariel" or something and drew from that. not really a talent, but at least she's got a hobby. that's more than amberlynn has going for her, at least...

I seem to remember her mentioning tracing, too, but I may be wrong. She’s definitely copying, which I think is hampering her. There was one not too long ago where the facial proportions were way off, and I suspect it’s because she was trying to mimic the source picture too much. If she wants draw cartoon characters fine, whatever, but she should at least put her own spin on them. I thought parts of her Halloween picture were kind of cute.

Aino10shi

Becky no like wings
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember her mentioning tracing, too, but I may be wrong. She’s definitely copying, which I think is hampering her. There was one not too long ago where the facial proportions were way off, and I suspect it’s because she was trying to mimic the source picture too much. If she wants draw cartoon characters fine, whatever, but she should at least put her own spin on them. I thought parts of her Halloween picture were kind of cute.
I love to draw and I never copied or trace to learn, but I know a lot of people do.

Even if she isn't good at it, I still don't recommend copying and saying "look at what I made" when she is clearly copying off other works. It is okay to use references, but copying is something everyone should overcome. But I doubt Becky cares to make original pieces. She just wants to draw a collage of random characters.

ParappaTheRappa

kiwifarms.net
I love to draw and I never copied or trace to learn, but I know a lot of people do.

Even if she isn't good at it, I still don't recommend copying and saying "look at what I made" when she is clearly copying off other works. It is okay to use references, but copying is something everyone should overcome. But I doubt Becky cares to make original pieces. She just wants to draw a collage of random characters.
yeah it's definitely a little weird of her to show off the work as her own, but i guess at the end of the day it's just a hobby and it's not like she's making major profit off stolen or copied work. i think her family members are kind of stroking her ego a bit by looking at her work and saying "you could make money off of this" when her work is nothing special. still, good on her for having a hobby and doing something she enjoys.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
i think her family members are kind of stroking her ego a bit by looking at her work and saying "you could make money off of this" when her work is nothing special.
Among a certain type of people, the value of an activity is based solely on whether it can be used for financial gain. It is not a good way to live.

Just for the hell of it I googled up a picture of Ariel and tried my hand at copying just from eyeballing it. The project... did not go well but I now have a new mental image of something that lurks in the darkness under the bed.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
As with any hobby, career, and/or life decision many people strive to better their skills to enrich their lives. I have yet to see Necky do that with her art beyond elementary school tracing. If she’s happy with mediocrity, fine. However, since she lives in Lexington now she could go back to school and possibly start a fulfilling career. But, just like Amber, the path of least resistance will get her nowhere and it will hurt her future.

Autisticats

Sonichu gorl
kiwifarms.net
Nice to know Dustin is old enough to breastfeed now, a special moment for Mumma‘s special little guy.
When will he move onto solids?

166DBC67-C955-448B-9D17-8D0D60804E0C.jpeg

Seriously, this photo is so bizarre, Dana doesn’t look happy and Dusty looks as she’s taking a big whiff of her tits, cmon guys.

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
Nice to know Dustin is old enough to breastfeed now, a special moment for Mumma‘s special little guy.

Holy shit, I almost spit out my drink seeing that photo. Why would anyone think this is a good photo, let alone share it to social media?
Also, D&D post the most annoying, generic, mushy paragraphs under all their photos like highschool couples on facebook. Every body knows the only reason people do that is to convince everyone how ""happy"" they are. Couples who are romantically fulfilled with each other don't feel the need to prove it to strangers.
Why else would they think that the internet wants to read love letters between two lesbian refrigerators?

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1667368

Seriously, this photo is so bizarre, Dana doesn’t look happy and Dusty looks as she’s taking a big whiff of her tits, cmon guys

Will Dana ever realize that looking good is not going to happen for her in this lifetime? Maybe focus on (gasp!) gainful employment.

In other news, I found her long lost sister:

Ugly+girl+_c360f3_15657.jpg

Last edited:

Autisticats

Sonichu gorl
kiwifarms.net
Will Dana ever realize that looking good is not going to happen for her in this lifetime? Maybe focus on (gasp!) gainful employment.

In other news, I found her long lost sister:

View attachment 1667488
Not to white knight the Cow or anything but, Dana isn’t a complete and utter fugo (like that poor girl bless her)

Give her a gastric sleeve, a better haircut and some ambition and she would be Just another average run-of the mil gorl, she‘ll never be Miss Kentucky but girl would be fine.

BAA39551-9E8F-4E25-BAB9-0DD31A6CD2A8.png

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net
To the asspatters in the YouTube comment section telling Becky she could make money off of her "art", you're all full of shit.

Let me present you with EXHIBIT A...
20201018_012241.jpg

People suggested she should sell this shit on Etsy, some even pressed Becky about placing orders. Within a few days Becky was mean mugging for the camera about how demanding her potential "customers" were.