Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
To the asspatters in the YouTube comment section telling Becky she could make money off of her "art", you're all full of shit.

Let me present you with EXHIBIT A...
View attachment 1669726

People suggested she should sell this shit on Etsy, some even pressed Becky about placing orders. Within a few days Becky was mean mugging for the camera about how demanding her potential "customers" were.
What? I don’t remember her complaining show a link or proof

Reactions: mythical mother

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
To the asspatters in the YouTube comment section telling Becky she could make money off of her "art", you're all full of shit.

View attachment 1669726

People suggested she should sell this shit on Etsy, some even pressed Becky about placing orders. Within a few days Becky was mean mugging for the camera about how demanding her potential "customers" were.

Good lord, a TEN year old could have done better.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky could sell some of her “art” on Etsy. I’ve seen quite a bit of rubbish being sold there and hers are not better or worse than many other items. However, she won’t be able to sell most of her drawings since she will hit the wall of copyrights of the pictures she copies. The boxes or vases that she makes are probably fine but I suspect that besides making them, the packaging, shipping, handling payments, etc will look too much like work. She is better off going to a art or Christmas show, setting a table, and selling them for cash there.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Becky could sell some of her “art” on Etsy. I’ve seen quite a bit of rubbish being sold there and hers are not better or worse than many other items. However, she won’t be able to sell most of her drawings since she will hit the wall of copyrights of the pictures she copies. The boxes or vases that she makes are probably fine but I suspect that besides making them, the packaging, shipping, handling payments, etc will look too much like work. She is better off going to a art or Christmas show, setting a table, and selling them for cash there.
Work-wise I agree ... But easiest to shill shit on the internet with your girlfriend's trolls.

• Agree
Reactions: dollastoho

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1669726

if there was any a time to trace it would be for this... I think she did say she was going to use tape to get straighter lines. that's not the actual one being sold, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Cereal Killer

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1669726

Regretsy more like.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
becky probably wouldn't even be able to sell most of her art on websites like etsy because it's either copied from other artists or features copyrighted characters. i agree she could make some money off her art, but probably only within immediate friends and family. no stranger online is going to pay money for traced artwork
LOL, Etsy is full of copyright infringing stuff, Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, etc.

What would be fun was if Becky started drawing Sonichu art, that would fly off the shelves.

Aino10shi

Becky no like wings
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she would believe me if I never smoked and I don't like alcohol. Never tried a "line of white stuff".

Screenshot_20201021-104304.png
Screenshot_20201021-104315.png

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she would believe me if I never smoked and I don't like alcohol. Never tried a "line of white stuff".

View attachment 1677671View attachment 1677672
I can’t even....stfu mother Reid you self righteous assuming piece of shit trying to normalize drug use. Not everyone has done it. She can’t even write this shit herself, just reads something that makes her special and different form everyone else and posts it. Anybody who does a physically addictive substance over and over will get addicted. It’s not a disease, it’s repeated chosen exposure to addictive substances. Never do opiates three days in a row kids. It won’t matter what your genetics are. Drug abuse 101.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
stalking Kristine Reid's FB
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 4.16.54 AM.png

Oklahoma State Question 805, Criminal History in Sentencing and Sentence Modification Initiative (2020)​

on the ballot in Oklahoma as an initiated constitutional amendment on November 3, 2020. LINK
A "yes" vote supports:
  • prohibiting using a person's past non-violent felony convictions to impose a greater (enhanced) sentence when sentencing a person convicted of a non-violent felony; and
  • providing for sentence modifications for eligible individuals serving or set to serve sentences that were enhanced based on past felony convictions.
A "no" vote opposes the amendment, thereby maintaining that a person convicted of a non-violent felony can receive greater (enhanced) sentences based on past felony convictions.

just a random snapshot update of Amber's mom. She appears to be doing well and still posting juvenile monologues of her feelings.
All in all, its perfectly ironic. While Amber's mom has quit addiction and living life, Amber is deep into her own addiction and barely living life.
It;s kinda funny and kinda sad, but it's hard to be sympathetic to Amberlynn.

edit*
oh and here's her latest monologue. It's not significant in any way, but neither Amber nor Becky has liked her recent posting.

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 4.14.26 AM.png

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
stalking Kristine Reid's FB
View attachment 1678984

Oklahoma State Question 805, Criminal History in Sentencing and Sentence Modification Initiative (2020)​

on the ballot in Oklahoma as an initiated constitutional amendment on November 3, 2020. LINK
A "yes" vote supports:
  • prohibiting using a person's past non-violent felony convictions to impose a greater (enhanced) sentence when sentencing a person convicted of a non-violent felony; and
  • providing for sentence modifications for eligible individuals serving or set to serve sentences that were enhanced based on past felony convictions.
A "no" vote opposes the amendment, thereby maintaining that a person convicted of a non-violent felony can receive greater (enhanced) sentences based on past felony convictions.

just a random snapshot update of Amber's mom. She appears to be doing well and still posting juvenile monologues of her feelings.
All in all, its perfectly ironic. While Amber's mom has quit addiction and living life, Amber is deep into her own addiction and barely living life.
It;s kinda funny and kinda sad, but it's hard to be sympathetic to Amberlynn.

edit*
oh and here's her latest monologue. It's not significant in any way, but neither Amber nor Becky has liked her recent posting.

View attachment 1678992
Dear god that company must pay well because none of those people are going without food, that’s for damn sure.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn's ex is being a sadboi who is now e-begging to get her titties chopped off.

GoFundMe
(Archive)

View attachment 1665809

Is there a point in cutting off your ‘ewww, gross, girl titties’ to walk around wagging big ol man titties?.. I don’t care one bit about how anyone identifies. This isn’t about race or sex or creed. I’m honestly curious, did he not realize being ‘three hundred pounds plus‘ comes with boobage. Gyno mastea Or not. Tits are tits. Save your money homie

Nice to know Dustin is old enough to breastfeed now, a special moment for Mumma‘s special little guy.
When will he move onto solids?

View attachment 1667368

Seriously, this photo is so bizarre, Dana doesn’t look happy and Dusty looks as she’s taking a big whiff of her tits, cmon guys.
Very odd. Who tells these girls, ‘if you wanna look all mysterious & seductive, you gotta hold a blank expression & say ‘melancholy’ with your eyes?’

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Is there a point in cutting off your ‘ewww, gross, girl titties’ to walk around wagging big ol man titties?.. I don’t care one bit about how anyone identifies. This isn’t about race or sex or creed. I’m honestly curious, did he not realize being ‘three hundred pounds plus‘ comes with boobage. Gyno mastea Or not. Tits are tits. Save your money homie
If they're removed, would they grow back while on testosterone, even if there's more weight gain? I'm just thinking of Chaz Bono, who was obese while transitioning. Boobage didn't return.

What gets me is the entitlement that people have today. Why can't he work several jobs to save up for surgery? Doesn't insurance cover it anyway? I don't know what insurance does and doesn't cover for trans people, but -this is really random- in the curly hair subreddit, there's an absurd amount of mtf people showing their "hair transitions" usually with the before of themselves as a guy, and the after as a woman with curly hair (for normal people, the before and afters are meant to be before and after using the curly girl method). Recently there was one guy whose face was so radically different, it was like dana levels of shopping and filters. He commented that insurance covered rhinoplasty, face feminization and jaw shaving surgery, etc. If insurance covers that for men who want to be women, you'd think it would cover top surgery for women who want to be men. Which makes me think these GFMs are really just for simp and sympathy money.