Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
At least Kristine is getting engaged in the political process like a good civic-minded citizen.

Have AL and Becky even voted? Do they know there's an election going on?

Reactions: mythical mother

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
At least Kristine is getting engaged in the political process like a good civic-minded citizen.

Have AL and Becky even voted? Do they know there's an election going on?
Amber once took a pic of a car in front of them with a bernie bumper sticker on it. The caption was something dumb like "this car knows what's up" or something like that. I don't think she knows the difference between bernie, biden or bert from sesame street.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Her mom is the epitome of white trash. Endless copied and pasted posts lacking any sincerity and always ready to fight. And I love the post that says don’t believe it, well the government says it’s true. Then the next post is a group of people and only one mask in sight. So she’s just going to cherry-pick what she decides is right.

And that picture. That’s not a fit group.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Her mom is the epitome of white trash. Endless copied and pasted posts lacking any sincerity and always ready to fight. And I love the post that says don’t believe it, well the government says it’s true. Then the next post is a group of people and only one mask in sight. So she’s just going to cherry-pick what she decides is right.

Yes! This! A basic white trash bitch. Ugh

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

Sometimes she hits a white trash trifecta: a shirt/hat/bracelet shared from some rando (likely scammy) shop site, featuring a shmaltzy quote (bonus points if it's shmaltzy AND religious), with a request that someone buy it for her.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
dana.png
amberrrr.png

Is Dana wearing a Hamberlynn hand-me-down?
the answer is, yes.

edit*
ewwww.png

dana's fat collects weirdly on her body
shes so top heavy

Last edited: