Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone think she was jealous of ALR? Dana knows she has the one accessory amberlynn desperately wants, and will never get. Destiny.
And look where it's taking her. Not like Amber's a peach, but Destiny's not a peach either. Instead of being a positive influence, she seems to show a callous disregard for animals herself and appears to be an active enabler.

As for the lesbian thing, I wonder if anyone is familiar with the term 'political lesbian?' I don't know if she could be classified as that, or if there's any other term that would fit better.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^I've never heard of a political lesbian who isnt a straight woman(not even bi) who dates men exclusively, but feels they're so feminist and woke they must attach some type of lesbian label, because down with the patriarchy. Dana being bi and in a sexual long term relationship with a woman is in keeping with her label(which she's used consistently for years, claiming to be attracted to both) Political lesbians dont actually want to be with women, they want to be with men, but view the straight label as not progressive enough.

At any rate, she lost all credibility when she said Amber doesnt stink. By her own admission she's slacked on hygiene and admitted to not showering daily, on top of alleged constant bleeding a big chunk of the 2? years prior to her surgery. No way she was fresh as a daisy. We recall her new hygiene protocol when her mom visited last year.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At any rate, she lost all credibility when she said Amber doesnt stink. By her own admission she's slacked on hygiene and admitted to not showering daily, on top of alleged constant bleeding a big chunk of the 2? years prior to her surgery. No way she was fresh as a daisy. We recall her new hygiene protocol when her mom visited last year.
Another possibility is that Dana smells worse than Amber, so Amber doesn't stink by comparison.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone think she was jealous of ALR? Dana knows she has the one accessory amberlynn desperately wants, and will never get. Destiny.
The sort of people who send in questions to Amber or to the people caught in Amber's gravitational pull are mostly women who will openly admit they are jealous that Amber doesn't work and makes more money than they could dream of. It's projection.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of Dana's thirst-posts are just that; deep fishing expeditions for comments.
I've never hear d the term "political lesbian" but I am familiar with U-Haul-Lesbian and I think both ALR and Dana fit that category. Or perhaps really ALR and then Destiny. Dana seems to have SOME semblance of "sense" however she's young-ish and partially retarded based on life choices. She's 3 years from a handicapped license plate.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Also Dana smokes and that can mess with your sense of smell. Or she is nose deaf to her.
A bunch of lardasses with questionable hygiene routines, in Kentucky, part of the South and not somewhere winter really parks itself for five months.

Of course all those duos stink. I'm including Hannah & Rafe in that, along with our two more generally discussed pairs.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
And look where it's taking her. Not like Amber's a peach, but Destiny's not a peach either. Instead of being a positive influence, she seems to show a callous disregard for animals herself and appears to be an active enabler.

Destiny seems to be fishing solely for morbidly obese Kentucky-oids while she herself is a morbidly obese white trash animal abusing scum. Her pool of possibilities will never be stellar, but it can be better than ALR.

Tramadol nights

kiwifarms.net
Honeymoon.... 😂 cheesecake factory and a scootypuff ride around Walmart
Screenshot_20210216-222810_Facebook.jpg