Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Tramadol nights

kiwifarms.net
Had to laugh at this. If the mom vibes are neglectful, drug addicted trailer trash.
Screenshot_20210223-202918_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210223-202928_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210223-202935_Facebook.jpg

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Had to laugh at this. If the mom vibes are neglectful, drug addicted trailer trash.
This is incredible! Good find Tram. What a jerk. She’d be a great social worker?! Huh? She’s trash. It’s not super easy for the court to decide to take children from their mother. That happened to Kristine more than once. I’m not in any way in favor of hating folks because they deal with life thru self medication or addiction. Not at all. It’s not much different to me than waking up and running to the coffee pot or lighting a smoke, in terms of the ritualistic and habitual aspect of addiction. However, there’s no coffee or smack or Meth or poon that would be more interesting & motivating than my own blood child. This is a bad person. She is not to be trusted. Amber is who Amber is largely due to this trashy lady. Her & all her recovery ‘bumper sticker’ Rhetoric can jump off a building. She’s clearly not putting any effort into her child even now, & it could be potentially financially fruitful for her. Trash. Kristine Marie Smith/Reid is trash. This is opinion of course.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever watched. Holy shit. Casey is fucking retarded.
What exactly is the point of posting this video other than him trying to get some Internet views by creating drama with ALR? It's not like that fan fiction took ALR to places or made her a published author. It was just added to the pile of garbage writing ALR already has.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Casey has been getting dumber & weirder since he started the transition process.

Cassidy's mistake was that she didn't stop uploading videos after "exposing" Amberlynn. Now she has created enough content that her side of the story has holes in it. She should have kept her head down and focused on getting her degree instead of trying to leach off of her ex's infamy.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Eric may be a bum but it seems he keeps his place meticulously clean. HIS areas , I’m sure AL’s end of the house stays disgusting and smelly. You know Eric and Ricky go to their room at night and talk major smack about AL , and talk shit about Becky putting up with her nasty ass. Since Ricky is the only one working right now, you knowwwwwww it’s going to eventually boil up and he won’t be able to contain his frustration towards the dead beats in his house (except Eric, obviously) I think that will be the breaking point and when AL & Becky move out. They will all say they’re still friends, but they need more room , blah blah blah, we know better. Hamber will be ecstatic when they do move because she will have Becky all to herself to control, eat whatever without being judged, lay in her nest all day without anyone bothering her to take Twinkie out to go shit/piss. She will be in hog heaven lol
i know it’s cringe to quote years-old comments, but i’m finally making my way through this thread and this comment was a prophecy

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Cassidy doubles down and tries to save face:

She keeps going off about how her "private stuff is no longer private." Sorry, but you posted your crappy fanfiction on two public websites. They've been linked here for 4 years and it never affected you. You could have easily continued to write them and it wouldn't have impacted your ability to do so.

Last edited: