Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
1616442485360.png

1616442585416.png

I mean, congrats for the 1.6k views and 30 subscribers, I guess? What's that? A dollar? In exchange of embarrassing yourself on the Internet.

evil anvil

kiwifarms.net
She looks unhinged. What the hell, it was just a one comment in KF 3-4 years ago, mistakenly linking this fanfiction account to AL thinking it's her. 3 or 4 people replied by saying this doesn't seem like AL writing style at all, and that is it. Nobody mentioned it again. AL never claimed it was/is her fanfiction. What the fuck? She claims she didn't want anyone to know about it, that it was her own liitle sanctuary from the world, yet she exposed herself.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Pointless drama and overreaction on Casey(?)'s part. The fact that people latched onto this so hard in her comments on social media shows how desperate people are for any remotely interesting content or drama. This never met the threshold of interesting, but still. A, 'Hey, actually these stories are mine.' would've sufficed. The style, subject matter, language, etc. used is not the least bit Amber. There, cleared up. To my knowledge, ALR never claimed it and no one cared, anyway. I've never seen these stories mentioned when people post snippets of her writing.

kiwifarms.net
yeah doesnt sound like the type of person who was abused constantly by a narcissist who hit/slapped/punched her and belittled as well as cheated on her too.

they both seem like toxic people. put them in a relationship and you have them accusing each other because they are both beating each other up. if "she started it first" then it's your fault for not growing balls fast enough to throw someone out after they hit you.