Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
People caught in the orbit seem to devolve

And it seems to involve weight or attention whoring tendencies. Casey is a borderline troon. Density looks like somebody's obese son rather than a woman. Dana has become a fetish model on OF that has exceeded fridge proportions. The fags have gained weight being in Amber's gravitational pull.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Maaaan Casey acting sus as all fuck leaching off AL's udders if she was lied on being a RAPIST ONLINE FOR NTHOUSANDS TO SEE. Youd think she wouldnt wanna mention her abuser ever again.

I get that such people will tend to blame themselves, but one would think that at this point, Casey would have no illusions of ALR. I mean Casey wasn’t afraid to livestream right after ALR made her accusations.

It’s different for everyone though, I know.

Tramadol nights

kiwifarms.net
Nice stache becky
FB_IMG_1616949907876.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
I get that such people will tend to blame themselves, but one would think that at this point, Casey would have no illusions of ALR. I mean Casey wasn’t afraid to livestream right after ALR made her accusations.

It’s different for everyone though, I know.

Yeah, Casey's behaviour over the past couple years is why I've started to believe ALR about being raped by the tranny ex. She's provided contradictory stories about her time with Amber (in her defense video, she said that ALR would accuse her of trying to flirt with this one girl in her apartment complex and claimed that never happened, but recently said there was a girl in the complex she would flirt with so...), she's demonstrated having no respect for the boundaries of her friends (just like Amber filming Destiny on the toilet, there's a similar video of Casey filming a girl partially naked on her YT channel), not to mention the fact that Amber didn't have anywhere to go if Casey and her mom kicked her out which would make it really easy to coerce her into things if the threat of homelessness was brought up.

Chihiro

Commie Killer
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Casey's behaviour over the past couple years is why I've started to believe ALR about being raped by the tranny ex. She's provided contradictory stories about her time with Amber (in her defense video, she said that ALR would accuse her of trying to flirt with this one girl in her apartment complex and claimed that never happened, but recently said there was a girl in the complex she would flirt with so...), she's demonstrated having no respect for the boundaries of her friends (just like Amber filming Destiny on the toilet, there's a similar video of Casey filming a girl partially naked on her YT channel), not to mention the fact that Amber didn't have anywhere to go if Casey and her mom kicked her out which would make it really easy to coerce her into things if the threat of homelessness was brought up.
I don't doubt that living with big al is horrible, but honestly as you started, Casey's behavior the post couple weeks is not that of a victim. Then again, big al's never was. Chances are that they are both lying pigs and just want attention and ass pats.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Cassidy doubles down and tries to save face:

She keeps going off about how her "private stuff is no longer private." Sorry, but you posted your crappy fanfiction on two public websites. They've been linked here for 4 years and it never affected you. You could have easily continued to write them and it wouldn't have impacted your ability to do so.
nobody, not a single fucking person, actually cared that much about the fanfic. the only people who replied to it FOUR YEARS AGO said that they felt it wasn’t written by amber. i don’t understand what this is about beyond petty attention seeking. if amber was really trying to claim this fanfiction she would have already bragged about it.

One of the reasons the reaction channels claim to hate Amber and feel no remorse about tearing her a new one is because she “lied about rape”. Can you imagine the backpedaling that would happen if it ever came out that Amber told the truth about something for once? Not saying she did and I’m not saying she totally lied but one has to wonder.
same as the cancer reveal. everyone would sympathize with her for about two weeks and then find another excuse to hate her again, then nobody would give a shit and it would become another meme.

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Do you think she will be allowed to? I don't see her MamaLynn letting her become a man because then Big Al wont be a lesbian.
Ya know, this is interesting. Amber has a pattern of going, err, go-eeen, for dude like chicks and then getting combative when they wanna be dudes. She’d never ‘allow’ Becky to truly blossom into whatever a Becky is. For a free love hippie, if it feels good do it type of lesbeeen Amber is really caught up in gender role identities and girls can only have barbies type of shit. Becky had to propose to her cause obvi amber is the girl in the les relationship.