Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
]
I would love for Dana to lose weight, if for no other reason than making Amber seethe. She'd congratulate her outwardly, of course.

Oh my God yes.

If I was Dana I would 100% do shit to chap ambers ass. I am a petty bitch however; so if some df cow was running her mouth about my significant other the way hamber does dusty. All fucking bets would be off lol I'd get alan Roberts and OBTB to help me do it and document the whole thing.

Do it Dana. Youll make WAY more money then you do on only fans.

kiwifarms.net
eric and ricky were so incredibly intentional when it came to her full body shots. i’m shocked she never tried to get them to stop filming her at such unflattering angles

last time I checked he did remove alot of his videos, probably the ones AL didn't like. the "surprise birthday" one I think was removed so we can't go back and laugh at how surprised AL was to see a hidden camera.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brother Tony is paroling in the next few weeks or so.

1620267277892.png

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Think ambs will be doing a Goth inspo haul in the near future?!
View attachment 2148259
Trouble in paradise it seems!
wow that picture choice! This is embarrassing. All of it. I can’t believe these women trip all over for Destiny. I have always gotten the feeling destiny loves PDA like this. I don’t see Destiny leaving Dana. I feel like Destiny likes being the one who is mad. Gets these women’s self esteem so low so they feel Destiny is this great prize and then if they slip up she gets on her high horse. Ugh I hate Destiny, she’s the worst. Whatever I’m here for it, it’s the most interesting thing to happen in the Amberverse in a good while.

#1DeathFat

kiwifarms.net
Think ambs will be doing a Goth inspo haul in the near future?!

wow that picture choice! This is embarrassing. All of it. I can’t believe these women trip all over for Destiny. I have always gotten the feeling destiny loves PDA like this. I don’t see Destiny leaving Dana. I feel like Destiny likes being the one who is mad. Gets these women’s self esteem so low so they feel Destiny is this great prize and then if they slip up she gets on her high horse. Ugh I hate Destiny, she’s the worst. Whatever I’m here for it, it’s the most interesting thing to happen in the Amberverse in a good while.
Destiny liked the photo! She claims the mature moniker sorrymomilikeb00bs