Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Think ambs will be doing a Goth inspo haul in the near future?!

wow that picture choice! This is embarrassing. All of it. I can’t believe these women trip all over for Destiny. I have always gotten the feeling destiny loves PDA like this. I don’t see Destiny leaving Dana. I feel like Destiny likes being the one who is mad. Gets these women’s self esteem so low so they feel Destiny is this great prize and then if they slip up she gets on her high horse. Ugh I hate Destiny, she’s the worst. Whatever I’m here for it, it’s the most interesting thing to happen in the Amberverse in a good while.

What, farmers are not into fat lezbeans who look like 14 year old special needs students?

Edit: FAT

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine that wide mouthed, fridge bodied, pock-marked inbred daughter of a pedophile being demanding lmao. Shocked Pikachu face.
Guess beggars can be choosers.

Also AL got a promise ring, Dusty just gave her the ring to his keychain, the onion ring didnt fit.

Last edited:

Lisbeth Salander

Sometimes he performs cunnilingus.
kiwifarms.net

Casey went live yesterday, I watched the whole thing today. He plans to do this every Friday.

He recently graduated from College in Business Management
This week will be a year of him doing HT
Talks about how transgender people are fetishized. Mentions a FTM friend who is harassed by gay men.
Brings up a story about how he was talking to a woman who wanted to know his privates. He blocked her which caused her to loose it, sending him nasty texts
He talks about how in majority of his relationships, except for two, he was the one getting cheated on.
Was in a relationship with a woman for two months and found out they broken up with him coming home to see most of his stuff gone (Incense and Ramen noodles). Claims he bought her stuff that was around $2k.
Doesn’t address Amberlynn, but says: “You Know Who.”
Amberlynn has not contacted Casey since then.
Wants to talk about his relationship with Amberlynn but doesn’t because: “That will open up a can of worms.” He only talks about it in therapy and family despite his friends telling him he should talk about it publicly.
Was in engaged to a woman for four years, the woman had a son from a previous relationship.
Raised the child from 9 months to 5 years old, he deeply misses him.
Was doing most of the chores in the relationship.
Found out he was getting cheated on by one of his friends in a group chat he and his ex was in. She wanted Casey to “act upon “the person she was cheating with so she could dump him and be with the person.
They stayed for two more months after that.
Took her ex out on a date, spent over $600 on her, only to get dumped at Walmart that night.
Says that she tried to strangle him to the point where he thought he was going to die. She stopped choking him when he said: “I love you.”
Doesn’t want to air out dirty laundry on his exes (especially Amberlynn) because he’s a “nice person”.
Doesn’t like talking about the history of him and ex fiancée because it makes him cry. But brings it up anyway.
Left Arizona in his early 20s, said his home life was not great. So he moved to the east side of America. He doesn’t give the state out because “to much information will backfire on him”. He says it’s next to Georgia so it was Alabama. He will never go back there because it in the Bible Belt, and people there were homophobic and racist. He lived there for three years.
Things were going great for the first two weeks, then it went sour.
He first lived with ex fiancée ex
Lived with one of her exes friends where they treated him like a slave. He had to do all the cleaning, cooking, and was beaten up a lot.
When he stood up for himself, he got kicked out in the middle of the night with no shoes and it was raining.
Ex fiancé told him to find a homeless shelter while she stays with her ex. He couldn’t find one and it was during August. Slept in a car and a barn. Until his mom sent him money to get a place. His ex begged for her ex to stay with them. They lost the place because of it. He was 21 years old at this point.
They went to go live back into her ex again. A family member of the ex told him to get in the car where he took his phone and told him: “Tell me where you want me to take you because you will never see them again.”
Moved in with his ex fiancée best friend where he said he loved living there.
His ex was having a custody battle with her son. She would not work or get a job. He was the one working and tried to pay the bills. The father of her child would not let her see the child for eight months. He begged her to get visitation rights for the child and to get a job.
They ended up being homeless, living in the van during winter time. This was for three months.
They lived in a RV trailer but couldn’t live there much because of her not getting a job.
He can’t drive because he is paying off tickets from that state. He couldn’t afford living there due to the minimum wage being $7.25 an hour.
His ex finally got a job but they stayed in the van until their income taxes came in. They got a trailer until her ex current girlfriend came to live there. Casey protested on that. Then her ex came to live with them which caused them to loose the trailer due to the landlord hating the ex. His ex fiancée wasn’t paying the rent.
He lost his job and found a place where they didn’t have electricity or warm water. They lived there for a year, the longest they lived in one single place.
They got into her ex fiancé ex and his girlfriend fighting. Which caused him to get kicked out of the church due to him being transgendered.
They stayed at a hotel until they moved back to Arizona.
Had a stroke at 23, his left arm has damage to it.
It was six months living in Arizona when he found out about the cheating situation. She also was cheating on him with her ex boyfriend.

Had major trust issues but is enjoying the single life.
Has a tattoo from a inside joke he and his high school teacher had. He had her twice from Sophomore to Senior.
Dropped out due to him being horrible at math.
He is active on TikTok and Instagram.

That’s all of the key notes I have. I bold most of them because they were interesting facts about his past relationships after Amber.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net

Casey went live yesterday, I watched the whole thing today. He plans to do this every Friday.

He recently graduated from College in Business Management
This week will be a year of him doing HT
Talks about how transgender people are fetishized. Mentions a FTM friend who is harassed by gay men.
Brings up a story about how he was talking to a woman who wanted to know his privates. He blocked her which caused her to loose it, sending him nasty texts
He talks about how in majority of his relationships, except for two, he was the one getting cheated on.
Was in a relationship with a woman for two months and found out they broken up with him coming home to see most of his stuff gone (Incense and Ramen noodles). Claims he bought her stuff that was around $2k.
Doesn’t address Amberlynn, but says: “You Know Who.”
Amberlynn has not contacted Casey since then.
Wants to talk about his relationship with Amberlynn but doesn’t because: “That will open up a can of worms.” He only talks about it in therapy and family despite his friends telling him he should talk about it publicly.
Was in engaged to a woman for four years, the woman had a son from a previous relationship.
Raised the child from 9 months to 5 years old, he deeply misses him.
Was doing most of the chores in the relationship.
Found out he was getting cheated on by one of his friends in a group chat he and his ex was in. She wanted Casey to “act upon “the person she was cheating with so she could dump him and be with the person.
They stayed for two more months after that.
Took her ex out on a date, spent over $600 on her, only to get dumped at Walmart that night.
Says that she tried to strangle him to the point where he thought he was going to die. She stopped choking him when he said: “I love you.”
Doesn’t want to air out dirty laundry on his exes (especially Amberlynn) because he’s a “nice person”.
Doesn’t like talking about the history of him and ex fiancée because it makes him cry. But brings it up anyway.
Left Arizona in his early 20s, said his home life was not great. So he moved to the east side of America. He doesn’t give the state out because “to much information will backfire on him”. He says it’s next to Georgia so it was Alabama. He will never go back there because it in the Bible Belt, and people there were homophobic and racist. He lived there for three years.
Things were going great for the first two weeks, then it went sour.
He first lived with ex fiancée ex
Lived with one of her exes friends where they treated him like a slave. He had to do all the cleaning, cooking, and was beaten up a lot.
When he stood up for himself, he got kicked out in the middle of the night with no shoes and it was raining.
Ex fiancé told him to find a homeless shelter while she stays with her ex. He couldn’t find one and it was during August. Slept in a car and a barn. Until his mom sent him money to get a place. His ex begged for her ex to stay with them. They lost the place because of it. He was 21 years old at this point.
They went to go live back into her ex again. A family member of the ex told him to get in the car where he took his phone and told him: “Tell me where you want me to take you because you will never see them again.”
Moved in with his ex fiancée best friend where he said he loved living there.
His ex was having a custody battle with her son. She would not work or get a job. He was the one working and tried to pay the bills. The father of her child would not let her see the child for eight months. He begged her to get visitation rights for the child and to get a job.
They ended up being homeless, living in the van during winter time. This was for three months.
They lived in a RV trailer but couldn’t live there much because of her not getting a job.
He can’t drive because he is paying off tickets from that state. He couldn’t afford living there due to the minimum wage being $7.25 an hour.
His ex finally got a job but they stayed in the van until their income taxes came in. They got a trailer until her ex current girlfriend came to live there. Casey protested on that. Then her ex came to live with them which caused them to loose the trailer due to the landlord hating the ex. His ex fiancée wasn’t paying the rent.
He lost his job and found a place where they didn’t have electricity or warm water. They lived there for a year, the longest they lived in one single place.
They got into her ex fiancé ex and his girlfriend fighting. Which caused him to get kicked out of the church due to him being transgendered.
They stayed at a hotel until they moved back to Arizona.
Had a stroke at 23, his left arm has damage to it.
It was six months living in Arizona when he found out about the cheating situation. She also was cheating on him with her ex boyfriend.

Had major trust issues but is enjoying the single life.
Has a tattoo from a inside joke he and his high school teacher had. He had her twice from Sophomore to Senior.
Dropped out due to him being horrible at math.
He is active on TikTok and Instagram.

That’s all of the key notes I have. I bold most of them because they were interesting facts about his past relationships after Amber.
FFS Will this thing just go away? At this point, he’s tipped over into lolcow territory. It’s pathetic.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FFS Will this thing just go away? At this point, he’s tipped over into lolcow territory. It’s pathetic.
I agree, he was pissy before when people would bring up hamber claiming he is over it and doesn't wanna speak on her any longer.. now all of a sudden he is dropping faggy hints all over how he wants to but cant or some shit.
Its all too funny to me, drops little hints just like hambone almost exactly the same way too. (I spoke to a friends and they said i should talk about it but idunno)
Dangling the carrot hoping for more engagement ( $$ )
Get your fucking life together if you are crying someone stole your only possessions one featuring RAMEN you need to get yourself sorted out ASAP.
Kasey get a fucking job, stop living in extended stay hotels and chasing cis women with kids.. K's another fat sped dyke who draws half dead naruto all day when they should be working.

Last edited: