Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Lisbeth Salander

Sometimes he performs cunnilingus.
kiwifarms.net
I thought Kasey had a job.
According to his FB he works at Bath and Body Works. I remembered in his AMA, he said he worked at GameStop
58DABCD9-5472-4660-A068-14A7B99120F4.pngE2B55E6A-7FD5-45C1-BFDD-7A79A4D32949.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
AHAHA LOOKIN LIKE A GIANT TODDLER WITH A WIG ON LMAO GORL THEM FILTERS CAN SAVE YOUR SHIT :story:

I really thought this was fake at first. Can't wait for the inevitable divorce when Density moves on to another obese-yet-mobile fatty who like teenaged-looking speds. She does love to get with them, fatten them up, and dump them. Pretty psychotic.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really thought this was fake at first. Can't wait for the inevitable divorce when Density moves on to another obese-yet-mobile fatty who like teenaged-looking speds. She does love to get with them, fatten them up, and dump them. Pretty psychotic.
Dusty really traded down getting sugar babied by hammy to now delivering pizzas, im serious she delivers pizzas. We all know where most of those pizzas end up, Dana is a fucking Shamu gunt now.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Dusty really traded down getting sugar babied by hammy to now delivering pizzas, im serious she delivers pizzas. We all know where most of those pizzas end up, Dana is a fucking Shamu gunt now.

This sordid nonsense should be a cautionary tale shown to high school kids, like those "don't drive drunk" videos.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posted yesterday so the wedding may still be on?

View attachment 2234163
If amber posts about mentuls being hard today or tomorrow then it definitely happened.
Dusty is for sure FTM. And Dana's head is somehow larger than Ambers. They married i think Dustin is wearing some weird ass fucking suit jacket and has a fresh haircut and she is dressed up and bathed. I think it's already happened.

I meant on her way to FTM.

Last edited:

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
Dusty is for sure FTM. And Dana's head is somehow larger than Ambers. They married i think Dustin is wearing some weird ass fucking suit jacket and has a fresh haircut and she is dressed up and bathed. I think it's already happened.

I meant on her way to FTM.
The wedding was supposed to happen on the 5th and this pic was posted on the 4th so i don't think it's a wedding pic.
https://www.theknot.com/us/dana-robbins-and-destiny-cook-jun-2021
Link stolen from another alr thread, not sure which kiwi posted it.