Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Anti Pickle Serum

bumper sticker of a naked Helen Mirren
kiwifarms.net
The wedding was supposed to happen on the 5th and this pic was posted on the 4th so i don't think it's a wedding pic.
https://www.theknot.com/us/dana-robbins-and-destiny-cook-jun-2021
Link stolen from another alr thread, not sure which kiwi posted it.
Wish I could be at the wedding. The crepe paper Party City decorations, the catering that's really takeout in aluminum foil containers, the jeans and t-shirts, the buzz cuts, and of course Big Al pulling focus and making the day all about her.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wish I could be at the wedding. The crepe paper Party City decorations, the catering that's really takeout in aluminum foil containers, the jeans and t-shirts, the buzz cuts, and of course Big Al pulling focus and making the day all about her.
nah gorl, she wouldnt dare leave the couch show best i could see is her big ass facetiming so she can give her lil boy away

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
AHAHA LOOKIN LIKE A GIANT TODDLER WITH A WIG ON LMAO GORL THEM FILTERS CAN'T SAVE YOURMUSH BODY AND TROGLODITE FACE :story:

I had to stare that for a few minutes to make sure it was Dana. Then I bleached my eyes.
I’m probably incredibly late, but can we talk about how Dusty looks like an 11 year old boy giving his grandma one last kiss before they close the casket in this picture?
View attachment 2232332
I still cannot believe this fatass is only in her early twenties. I’m going to keep betting that she’ll die younger than Amber.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she pulled an 'I object'.

Density stares up the fridge with glazed out eyes as the officiator recites their vows.
The moment the officiator asks "If anyone objects to this sped preteen boy to be wed to Shrek, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Scarecely after the officiator speaks, Big AL, (who was uninvited to the double D's wedding) will abruptly ram through the gymnasium doors with a barely functioning scooty puff as she putters down the aisle.

"I object!" Amberlynn shriek-bellows. Not far behind is Thumby, trailing obediently after her fiancee. Cue everyone looking at her.

Many of Double D's family members will stare in abject wonder as this smelly hippo in tacky earrings and Torrid clothes is thrust into their midst. A couple will snicker loudly at her theatrics.

Despite AL's protests, the two marry anyways. Cut to the reception with Big AL sobbing at a table all by her lonesome while her Benzo'd thumb despondently fetches her food from the buffet table.

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net
Density stares up the fridge with glazed out eyes as the officiator recites their vows.
The moment the officiator asks "If anyone objects to this sped preteen boy to be wed to Shrek, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Scarecely after the officiator speaks, Big AL, (who was uninvited to the double D's wedding) will abruptly ram through the gymnasium doors with a barely functioning scooty puff as she putters down the aisle.

"I object!" Amberlynn shriek-bellows. Not far behind is Thumby, trailing obediently after her fiancee. Cue everyone looking at her.

Many of Double D's family members will stare in abject wonder as this smelly hippo in tacky earrings and Torrid clothes is thrust into their midst. A couple will snicker loudly at her theatrics.

Despite AL's protests, the two marry anyways. Cut to the reception with Big AL sobbing at a table all by her lonesome while her Benzo'd thumb despondently fetches her food from the buffet table.
"I'm not, like, sad. They're just, like, totally, my best friends yu gaaais.'

Becky: nods in the distance.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
With no update on IG or Facebook, I am under the impression that there was no wedding last Saturday.
I'm thinking so, too...I mean, in days of yore we had to wait weeks for wedding photos, these days most people have some instantly... I've known people to have updated their socials with wedding profile pics/status/changes of names within an hour of signing the registry, lol

We know the DD's aren't shy of plastering themselves all over social media (more's the pity) so the radio silence seems pretty sus

Their page on The Knot isn't updated, either...I did find this awful photo I've never seen before, though

ec0ef1d9-6dfd-42d1-9fb7-513062194db9_rt_auto-rs_325.h.jpg

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
weights? who the fuck knows...
They look like big ass rain boots but since her calves are so massive she can't fit them properly so she has to roll them down in order to use them as like regular shoes. Usually people have just old shit kicker shoes they use as river shoes or for just walking around in the forest but I guess there's no cute shoes the come in the size god damn.