Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Casey's behaviour over the past couple years is why I've started to believe ALR about being raped by the tranny ex. She's provided contradictory stories about her time with Amber (in her defense video, she said that ALR would accuse her of trying to flirt with this one girl in her apartment complex and claimed that never happened, but recently said there was a girl in the complex she would flirt with so...), she's demonstrated having no respect for the boundaries of her friends (just like Amber filming Destiny on the toilet, there's a similar video of Casey filming a girl partially naked on her YT channel), not to mention the fact that Amber didn't have anywhere to go if Casey and her mom kicked her out which would make it really easy to coerce her into things if the threat of homelessness was brought up.
The video in question where Casey shows her friend in her underwear and laughs about it:

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net
The video in question where Casey shows her friend in her underwear and laughs about it:

View attachment 2242526
I was always a bit confused as to why the internet was so quick to believe the accused rapist in this case. Especially since she's a Troon and we all know how mentally stable they are.

Since when is 'believe the victim' not the go-to response anymore?

I guess the answer to that is when the victim is an extremely unlikeable pathological liar and the suspected perpetrator belongs to an SJW-protected social class.

Last edited:

Wicked Wench

kiwifarms.net
I was always a bit confused why the internet was so quick to believe the accused rapist in this case. Especially since she's a Troon and we all know how mentally stable they are.

I guess the answer to that is when the victim is an extremely unlikeable pathological liar and the suspected perpetrator belongs to an SJW-protected social class.
I've always believed the real story lies somewhere between both their "truths". It wouldn't surprise me if they were both pretty abusive, and neither wants to admit it.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
I also think a lot of people take the infamous "Rain And Petals Eavesdrop I used the wrong word" to mean Big Al admitting she lied, but I always assumed it was her saying it wasn't rape but it was sexual assault. But who can truly parse the many layers of the wordsmith.
She said in TikTok live stream on December that she should have used the word "coerced" and not "rape" and hence the birth of that.. poem.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
I was always a bit confused as to why the internet was so quick to believe the accused rapist in this case. Especially since she's a Troon and we all know how mentally stable they are.

The “rape lie” is most of the haydur nation and Facebook mongs defence when they are questioned about their obsessive hatred of ALR. Being able to say “well she lied about rape!!” makes their obsession with bragging about their 3XL torrid shirts and Walmart earrings acceptable in their eyes.

Anti Pickle Serum

bumper sticker of a naked Helen Mirren
kiwifarms.net
The “rape lie” is most of the haydur nation and Facebook mongs defence when they are questioned about their obsessive hatred of ALR. Being able to say “well she lied about rape!!” makes their obsession with bragging about their 3XL torrid shirts and Walmart earrings acceptable in their eyes.
Hating Amber... it's a thousand brush strokes. Don't focus on her abandoning cats, destroying furniture with her girth, or laughing as she recounted a "rape", try to see her general cuntiness as a whole.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Hating Amber... it's a thousand brush strokes. Don't focus on her abandoning cats, destroying furniture with her girth, or laughing as she recounted a "rape", try to see her general cuntiness as a whole.
Agreed. I can't stand that the Haydurs have to compartmentalize every bad aspect about her, like a bunch of smooth-brains who can't perceive the bigger picture.

They harp on singular things that they, themselves, have never done (cry rape, neglect animals, etc.) because if they were to do the responsible/mature thing and take in Amber as a whole, they'd probably find too many similarities between her and themselves.

Cereal Killer

the ungodly season has officially started
kiwifarms.net

I admit I was pro-Casey in the beginning because, especially compared to Amberlynn, he seemed more likeable and straightforward. Lately I’ve been regretting my initial support.

Lisbeth Salander

Sometimes he performs cunnilingus.
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I can't stand that the Haydurs have to compartmentalize every bad aspect about her, like a bunch of smooth-brains who can't perceive the bigger picture.

They harp on singular things that they, themselves, have never done (cry rape, neglect animals, etc.) because if they were to do the responsible/mature thing and take in Amber as a whole, they'd probably find too many similarities between her and themselves.

Their defense of it is: “I may be overweight but I’m not a shitty person!!!!” Like the hayders are projecting their insecurities on a more bigger version of themselves.

Yeah, Casey's behaviour over the past couple years is why I've started to believe ALR about being raped by the tranny ex. She's provided contradictory stories about her time with Amber (in her defense video, she said that ALR would accuse her of trying to flirt with this one girl in her apartment complex and claimed that never happened, but recently said there was a girl in the complex she would flirt with so...), she's demonstrated having no respect for the boundaries of her friends (just like Amber filming Destiny on the toilet, there's a similar video of Casey filming a girl partially naked on her YT channel), not to mention the fact that Amber didn't have anywhere to go if Casey and her mom kicked her out which would make it really easy to coerce her into things if the threat of homelessness was brought up.

I don’t deny that amberlynn accused Casey of rape. I don’t believe Casey raped Amberlynn at all. But I do believe he may have been abusive in many ways. It annoys me when a couple says they were both abused by each other but people pick one side or the other. It’s possible for couples to be mutually abusive (Ex. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard).

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
48778D39-54E3-4EEB-9957-BF966C17A22B.png
Eric finally resurfaced

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net
I admit I was pro-Casey in the beginning because, especially compared to Amberlynn, he seemed more likeable and straightforward. Lately I’ve been regretting my initial support.
Tbf, it's not surprising people rallied to Casey's side. Amber's been the bad guy in almost every case we got to witness. It's only now that we see some stuff from the other dipshit, we start to realize how big of a cunt they both are.