Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you haven't already, you MUST check out Cheyenne Jasmine's impressions of ALR and her orbiters. She has every one of them down perfectly.

ETA: Chantal even makes a cameo in all her rat-faced glory.

This makes me laugh like a hyena! Cheyenne seems like one of those peeps that would be great fun to go out drinking with sometime.
:feels::drink::feels:

kiwifarms.net
If you haven't already, you MUST check out Cheyenne Jasmine's impressions of ALR and her orbiters. She has every one of them down perfectly.

I'm now hesitant to endorse ANY YouTube channel that does anything related to Fat AL because every time I have, they've turned out to be LOL-worthy in their own right. But goddamn this chick is good. Her impressions are absolutely spot-on.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm now hesitant to endorse ANY YouTube channel that does anything related to Fat AL because every time I have, they've turned out to be LOL-worthy in their own right. But goddamn this chick is good. Her impressions are absolutely spot-on.
True, true. I think the common denominator between all of them is that they aren't fucking funny and they're under the delusion that their thoughts are unique and important. You're either funny, or you aren't.

That's why exceptions like Kate Winslet and Belinda are so rare. I think Cheyenne is in that league.

Gene's Secret Cat

get a job u fat bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. And I can't share this hilariousness with anyone in IRL because they have not stepped into the deathfat rabbit-hole that I have, and that makes me sad for them. Because this video, stand-alone, is fucking hilarious. I don't give a shit about the origin story of the person who made it. Thank you for the entertainment!

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net

What’s the deal with “Dana’s” shuffle walk? Did I miss something and she really walks odd? that reference flew over my head.

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210612-002327.png Screenshot_20210612-005118.png
2 mountains & 1 2 giant fans

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's so funny watching these two behemoths pretend they're madly in love. I think some of it is from comments and the chats in these lives where people pointed out how repulsed Big Al is by Becky, and the other part is the big D&D wedding that never happened. Big Al is trying to show off to Density. "See, I am shtooo over you, and Becky is madly in love with me, just look at all our PDA, so there." It's childish and stupid, but what else would we expect from these two?

FrownyFace

Delete your archives, precious
kiwifarms.net
What’s the deal with “Dana’s” shuffle walk? Did I miss something and she really walks odd? that reference flew over my head.
Yea, it’s a Nicocado Avocado reference. There was a video where he was having a “wedding” where he used a dress that was too small as his wedding veil. And then he shuffled like that back in forth in front of the camera holding some fake flowers. Then he ate a bunch of Cheetos.

I’m on my phone and can’t figure out how to embed the video. If a smarter user than I who knows what I’m talking about can please do that, that’d be appreciated. But if not, you’re not missing anything.