• “Even those in Hell don't deserve to deal with the losers here.“

The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting CastBecause, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Broken Pussy, Sep 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. kiwifarms.net
  2. I have no idea, I was just going through an old folder of ALR images and thought it was funny

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. What the hell is it with these idiots? Why do they have to broadcast not only every mundane second of their incredibly tedious lives, but somehow feel incumbent to also pour out their every trauma.

Except....the quid pro quo is they feel entitled to a positive response, and they think we'll say "awww, poor X" and instantly forget all the gnarly bits like the grifting and the laziness. Sorry Eric/Albert/Becky, but we are not incumbent to like you in return. Everybody has trauma in their life - if anybody here hasn't had some horror to deal with at some point, I want your life, please - but this is unnecessary and undignified. And it just makes us feel manipulated even as we do feel sorry for it, because we know that is the point. Feel sorry for me uwu I haz a sad.

• Agree Agree x 17
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Sporky avatar activated.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. No, it is not. This was debunked some time ago. IIRC the biggest clue is that the person trying to pass for Eric call his husband Ricky. Eric was, when he still interacted with viewers, very keen on letting them know it's Rickie.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. My apologies for posting a fake leak, gorls. My mistake. Here, have an authentic throwback featuring another supporting character. That time Amber tried to dump her "furbabies" on Rafe (while refusing to give Destiny's cat back!)
    rafesnapped.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Has anyone posted this yet? I couldn't find it in any of the relevant threads unless I'm blind, which is altogether possible.

I saw this on Rafe's IG:
    rafe.jpg

Still some drama going on between those two? or Rafe just trying to bait some attention for herself?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Rafe is just baiting for attention. If she had anything really interesting to say, she'd have said it back when she was relevant to the AL saga.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. He was smart enough to defraud the government into thinking he's actually disabled.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AmbazFetidTaint

AmbazFetidTaint Another day, another dead nephew...

kiwifarms.net
  9. Don't forget she's ugly af.

Why put a warthog in Chanel?

• Like Like x 2
    AmbazFetidTaint

AmbazFetidTaint Another day, another dead nephew...

kiwifarms.net
  10. Early morning tea and smoking up? Wow, her life must SUCK if she has to wake n bake.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Doesnt Becky drink tea :panda:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Hey, mild anxiety in certain social situations is practically being quadriplegic. Lots of utter dumbfucks can hornswaggle the govt into tardbux but listening to 30 seconds of Eric talking is a dark limbo of Midwestern America on par with Gummo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  13. See, this shit pisses me off. I've known folks with real anxiety disorders. Hell, a woman I know is prescribed massive bottles of Xanax every 3 months, I'm talking hundreds of them to control her disorder, but you know what? She fucking works. She's married, she has kids, she works, she's handling it like a fucking adult. It's people like that asshole that make people who have legitimate chemical imbalances or mental illnesses look bad.

• Agree Agree x 22
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Hasn't this been discussed enough? There's no proof he's receiving government assistance and it's not something you can get right off the bat. It typically takes years to go through the denial cycle with extensive medical records and proof of failed work attempts. He might be trying to build a disability case as we speak, but filing and receiving it from the time he left his job until now is highly unlikely.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Destiny, 2016
    1539404168808832.gif

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That's more interesting than anything Becky has ever done.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. So the money he spends on frivolous shit is all Rickie's? Alright. I'm waiting with bated breath to see what he turns out after his melodramatic aria about being raped which was Really Hard To Do, wearing a Pokemon shirt with six ads on it. Maybe he'll visit a Holocaust memorial in a bee costume? I'm not sure if he was expecting sympathy from an audience mostly watching to get candid shots of Amber, but at any rate most of the comments are either "this was inappropriate" or the asspats he was fishing for (a few Kiwis took the bait here, tsk tsk), so it's about 50-50. Hey, fun AND profit! If you come to this site you probably don't like people who define themselves by their victimhood, so maybe don't help Spongehair Squarepants do exactly that?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh, I don't think he's on benefits. I just think he's fucking lazy. That's what's irritating. That a grown man has "anxiety" about nothing, but work.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It's amazing how Dusty is a complete lardass and yet looks practically svelte next to the rest of the Kentucky Fried Lesbian crew.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Destiny has such a punchable face, I am happy to have discovered AL after that relationship was over.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.