The Art of Autism -

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that this site has a lot of talented art-fags and so I've decided that I'd hold a little competition here. The contest? To draw a picture of Our Old Friend, Gay Pen Shaparro.

Moleman9000.png

It can be any style you want and using any medium as long as it is recognizably Gaben. The winning picture will be featured on both the Avan-Verse and Nava-Verse wikis and the Autism News Network tumblr. The winner will also be made into an Avan-Verse character. Pictures submitted by runner ups will be compiled into a collage image and emailed to our mexican friend.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that this site has a lot of talented art-fags and so I've decided that I'd hold a little competition here. The contest? To draw a picture of Our Old Friend, Gay Pen Shaparro.

View attachment 2860

It can be any style you want and using any medium as long as it is recognizably Gaben. The winning picture will be featured on both the Avan-Verse and Nava-Verse wikis and the Autism News Network tumblr. The winner will also be made into an Avan-Verse character. Pictures submitted by runner ups will be compiled into a collage image and emailed to our mexican friend.
I'm so in.
What's the deadline?

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to finish up an entry for one of the Sonichu contests, but if I finish it with enough time, I'd love to tackle this!

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have more footage and images of Gabe besides the Rocky video and the MTV special? I need some reference material.
Also, should the image be a portrait or simply anything that features Gabe?

Also x2, it would be disappointing if no one else will make any pictures of Gabey. We need something beautiful to cheer him up.

Last edited:

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the Rocky video and MTV special are all we have to go on. He's hidden himself pretty well and I even scoured facebook for him but no luck. And it can be anything featuring good old gaben.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm working on something right now, hopefully I'll have it up by Saturday at the most.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have finally completed my picture. I'm not the best artist out there but I did the best I could with my crappy tablet.

d

To be honest, I don't really think it looks like Gabe but I tried to get as close as possible based on the picture in the OP.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
I have finally completed my picture. I'm not the best artist out there but I did the best I could with my crappy tablet.

d

To be honest, I don't really think it looks like Gabe but I tried to get as close as possible based on the picture in the OP.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for moving the deadline, JWG. I've just begun coloring my submission, and extra time for polishing will be very useful.

Observers

The Stress is Getting to me
kiwifarms.net
I was going for a Gabe wet dream scenario were he had the power to police the internet. On the left you see his chief of police and on the right the dreaded enemy of the state Judge willow. Wish i had more time lol didn't even know this competition was going on.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
I was going for a Gabe wet dream scenario were he had the power to police the internet. On the left you see his chief of police and on the right the dreaded enemy of the state Judge willow. Wish i had more time lol didn't even know this competition was going on.

Cyberbullies unbellyfeel artists!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino