Infected The Asexual Visibility and Education Network -

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Another idiotic definitions debate
Some highlights:
bs1.PNG

bs2.PNG

bs3.PNG

I noticed Morgan Seed is an anagram for "Need Orgasm". Either this is a big coincidence or this person is a troll. Likely the latter. It's not me by the way.

More bullshit from the same thread, happening right now:
bs4.PNG

bs5.PNG

bs6.PNG

bs7.PNG

lmao...

Link

The end? Hopefuly a break because I need to pee
theend.PNG

Nope, here we go again
bs8.PNG

Note on this: this kind of threads usually isn't shut down by mods. I think this one was because there was a big definitions debate some time ago and some people are still upset.

Attachments

• bs1.PNG
    bs1.PNG
    107.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• troll5.PNG
    troll5.PNG
    72.1 KB · Views: 104
  • troll6.PNG
    troll6.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 97
  • troll5.PNG
    troll5.PNG
    72.1 KB · Views: 78
  • troll7.PNG
    troll7.PNG
    70.5 KB · Views: 75

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
sadwich.PNG

Hahahaha

You know I always wondered if these people are really this naive. I don't think they are. I think their game is to get enough "evidence" to walk up to their partners and say "Look, I think you are asexual! I found this whole forum of people who are also asexual and everything matches it's your born orientation etc etc". It puts them in a bind: either say they are asexual or say "No, I'm just not attracted to you" and look like an asshole. If you admit you are asexual they will bring up "compromise", polyamory or hormone treatments. At that point you either say "no I don't need it" and they insist in compromise or you get tired and just tell them to their faces that you simply don't want to fuck them.

I tell you, these sexual partners are a treat. Their little echo chamber is by far the most toxic and deranged one in AVEN.

EDIT: More of this
vexed.PNG

split.PNG

tds1.PNG

tds2.PNG

Link

Last edited:

Safir

目が覚めて落ちぶれろ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Worst thing I've heard is that that the community is more obsessed with definition debates than trying to help people who are uncertain as to whether they are asexual or not"

Don't you need to have agreed on a definition for the undecided to decide if they conform to it, eh?

More seriously, the undecided are the people who don't find sex enjoyable but haven't given up trying yet. Why should they seek help from those who have and feel so miserable about it that they need constant validation?

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
"Worst thing I've heard is that that the community is more obsessed with definition debates than trying to help people who are uncertain as to whether they are asexual or not"

Don't you need to have agreed on a definition for the undecided to decide if they conform to it, eh?

More seriously, the undecided are the people who don't find sex enjoyable but haven't given up trying yet. Why should they seek help from those who have and feel so miserable about it that they need constant validation?

Thankfully they gave us the answer we needed, albeit unintentionally:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
AVEN discusses whether it's possible to undergo surgery to be both male and female
inter1.PNG

inter2.PNG

inter3.PNG

I love talking to GSRM (LGBT) phobics
Does anyone else like it?
I'm never mad at the person, even when they say something outrageous, it only makes it more fun. I find their reasoning and topic points so interesting. Often the person can be talked into a middle ground or is very calm about it too.
I wish people in real life would ask me some questions about being non-binary and asexual that I have had online, just because when I make a good point, it would be amazing to see their face. Especially for the conversation I had not long ago. The person said that everyone wants sex all the time and that it is weird if you didn't. My retort was "by that logic, there are a number of four-year-olds that want to sex you up" and then they basically said fair point and left.

TowinKarz

I've been a wreck lately.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All these "what's the REAL definition?" wankfests are identical to the minutes from a DSA meeting where it's endless 'POINT OF ORDER, MR CHAIRMAN! POINT OF ORDER! YOU CAN'T MOVE ON WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING 35 LOYAL GROUPS THAT ARE PRESENT' that takes up the entire day's work....

For much the same reason... We need to know who is 100% pure, and who isn't, so they can be purged"

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad someone has made this thread, dear fucking LORD. Asexuals are drama-queens. Every time I try to explain how asexuals are not anything of notice and that there's literally nothing about them warranting to be in the LGBT, they dog-pile me. On Twitter, on Reddit, anywhere.

These people are dead-set on being victims and pretending like there's something wrong with them. I said before how no one was discriminating against them and they're like "well youre discriminating against us right now!" because I said they weren't special and are not apart of the LGBT.

Here's this nice bullshit post right here, trying to say asexuals get denied jobs THE MOST and everything: https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/comments/fwqnze/why_i_think_people_are_wrong_in_saying_we_dont/

That entire thing is literally offensive to any LGBT actually facing problems in life.

I've also had asexuals tell me you can't be straight and asexual, because being straight/bi/gay/les means it's automatically sexual- which again, is bullshit. They told me that after I made the point how straights are not included in the LGBT so why should they be.

I describe asexuals as the 'r/notliketheothergirls' of sexuality. They think everything wrong in their life is due to being asexual and how asexuality must be recognized.

I'm aromatic myself and I hardly EVERRR see aromatics say this shit, I have a theory that these people have something in common with neckbeards and born-in-the-wrong generation folks because of the whole "oh im not all about sex and all that, i like actual romance and MaNNeRS" like it's something special.