Infected The Asexual Visibility and Education Network -

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad someone has made this thread, dear fucking LORD. Asexuals are drama-queens. Every time I try to explain how asexuals are not anything of notice and that there's literally nothing about them warranting to be in the LGBT, they dog-pile me. On Twitter, on Reddit, anywhere.

These people are dead-set on being victims and pretending like there's something wrong with them. I said before how no one was discriminating against them and they're like "well youre discriminating against us right now!" because I said they weren't special and are not apart of the LGBT.

Here's this nice bullshit post right here, trying to say asexuals get denied jobs THE MOST and everything: https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/comments/fwqnze/why_i_think_people_are_wrong_in_saying_we_dont/

That entire thing is literally offensive to any LGBT actually facing problems in life.

I've also had asexuals tell me you can't be straight and asexual, because being straight/bi/gay/les means it's automatically sexual- which again, is bullshit. They told me that after I made the point how straights are not included in the LGBT so why should they be.

I describe asexuals as the 'r/notliketheothergirls' of sexuality. They think everything wrong in their life is due to being asexual and how asexuality must be recognized.

I'm aromatic myself and I hardly EVERRR see aromatics say this shit, I have a theory that these people have something in common with neckbeards and born-in-the-wrong generation folks because of the whole "oh im not all about sex and all that, i like actual romance and MaNNeRS" like it's something special.
Aromantic... So are you a gigolo or a gigolette?

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
I describe asexuals as the 'r/notliketheothergirls' of sexuality. They think everything wrong in their life is due to being asexual and how asexuality must be recognized.
You'd be surprised that there's "r/notliketheothergirls" types of asexuals within the asexual community. Just look at Snao Cone from AVEN (I'm asexual, but I'm a cool asexual, I can make sex jokes and I am not autistic teheee~)
Then there's those who are like "I'm asexual but I experience no sexual attraction at all ever unlike those demis and grays. Fetishes don't count as sexual attraction."

In other words, a lot of bs.

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
You'd be surprised that there's "r/notliketheothergirls" types of asexuals within the asexual community. Just look at Snao Cone from AVEN (I'm asexual, but I'm a cool asexual, I can make sex jokes and I am not autistic teheee~)
Then there's those who are like "I'm asexual but I experience no sexual attraction at all ever unlike those demis and grays. Fetishes don't count as sexual attraction."

In other words, a lot of bs.
You know shits fucked when your entire group is just people arguing about what's what and who's more of a victim. I kinda get happy seeing these people talk about their "sob stories" where their parents tell them their sexuality isn't a real thing because they always elaborate in their stories tryna make themselves seem helpless and 'hurt'.

Here's a thing:
If you tell your parents or really anyone that you don't like sex and all that, they'd be like "thats fine" and that would be that.
VS.
If you tell your parents or really anyone that you're 'asexual' and hyperfixate on it being really important and comparing it to the LGBT, they'll think you are weird and think you are mentally ill (hence, therapy or being denied an apartment or a fucking job) and folks who are already weary about the LGBT will be weary of you.

Also that whole "imma tell my job people all about my sex life and literally everyone about my sex life" is another reason why you may be "discriminated" against.

Yall should look at r/asexuality for cringe. They even censor "aphobic" posts because apparently that can trigger someone.

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Yall should look at r/asexuality for cringe. They even censor "aphobic" posts because apparently that can trigger someone.
There isn't a thread on that on here? If you want to post their stuff here be my guest... I'm not the OP but it's not like AVEN generates enough insanity to keep this thread going anyway.

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
There isn't a thread on that on here? If you want to post their stuff here be my guest... I'm not the OP but it's not like AVEN generates enough insanity to keep this thread going anyway.
True, though It's just an suggestion. I don't think there needs to be a whole thread for it, I feel like it's too similar to AVEN and not enough extreme-ness that AVEN has. Hence. why I mentioned it here.

Fuck!

Belligerent Faggot
kiwifarms.net
God I hate Acey logic.

The LGBT movement is about BEING something. Asexuality is straight up about not being something. It's like if you had a club of people that, let's say, like popsicles. Some people like blue popsicles, some people like red popsicles, and they all gather to talk about popsicle flavors.

And then some asshole who doesn't like popsicles barges in and demands they be let into the club because they feel left out.

Like, god, you can get fired in some places for being gay, but literally no one will fire you just because you're not horny!

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
The Donut Analogy
donut1.PNG

Oooh I have almost forgotten about The Master Trump Thread
Want TDS at its finest? This is the thread. I'll see what I can fish out

trump1.PNG

trump2.PNG
trump3.PNG
trump4.PNG
trump5.PNG

trump6.PNG
trump7.PNG
trump8.PNG
trump9.PNG
trump10.PNG
trump10.PNG
trump12.PNG
trump13.PNG
trump14.PNG
trump15.PNG
trump11.PNG

Is leading people on bad if I say it's my orientation?
sloth1.PNG
sloth2.PNG
sloth3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
More sperging about whether asexuality is a spectrum or not.
TL;DR some asexuals are afraid that if it becomes "official" that some asexuals have and want sex, their non-asexual partners will expect them to give them sex, even if it isn't just to "figure out where they may be on the spectrum", or something. In other words, some asexuals are concerned that their non-asexual partners may use the argument that some asexuals like and want sex to make them have sex with them?

Is this some actually clever plot that is going over my head or are these people simply delusional enough to think any of this would even work irl? Or that any of this makes any sense?

spec1.PNG
spec2.PNG
spec3.PNG
spec4.PNG
spec4.PNG
spec5.PNG
spec6.PNG
spec7.PNG
spec8.PNG
spec9.PNG
spec10.PNG

spec11.PNG
spec12.PNG
spec13.PNG
spec14.PNG
fictobeer.PNG

EDIT: The linked thread has been split into another thread to discuss rape. LINK

More drama involving tranny Chad Phoenix II. He hasn't been an admin for too long. There will be fun times ahead.
pron1.PNG
pron2.PNG
pron3.PNG
pron4.PNG
pron5.PNG
pron6.PNG
pron7.PNG
pron8.PNG
pron9.PNG
pron10.PNG
pron11.PNG
pron12.PNG
pron13.PNG
pron14.PNG
pron15.PNG
pron16.PNG
pron17.PNG
pron18.PNG
pron19.PNG
pron20.PNG
pron21.PNG
pron22.PNG
pron23.PNG
pron24.PNG
pron25.PNG
pron26.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
CBC cringe compilation

cbc1.PNG
cbc2.PNG
cbc3.PNG
cbc4.PNG
cbc5.PNG
cbc6.PNG
cbc7.PNG
cbc8.PNG
cbc9.PNG
cbc10.PNG
cbc12.PNG
cbc13.PNG

CBC, unsurprisingly, has BPD.

"My life and mental illnesses bring me much shame, here's a quick rundown of it and feel free to ask questions." - a fair amount of CBC's posts

cbc14.PNG

I'm sure she has some real illnesses but I'd go as far as say that most of them are either a product of self-harm, greatly exaggerated, or straight up fabricated. CBC just loves attention...
cbc15.PNG

cbc16.PNG

About 99% of CBC's posts that aren't about her many illnesses are how she isn't asexual, enjoys sex, and sex advice. Her sex experiences from what I understand don't go much further from online sex with her girlfriend and giving oral to her ex-husband many years ago.
cbc17.PNG

cbc19.PNG

cbc20.PNG

cbc21.PNG
cbc22.PNG

cbc23.PNG

cbc24.PNG

Attachments

• cbc18.PNG
    cbc18.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 44