Infected The Asexual Visibility and Education Network -

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Wait, we already had an incels thread, why do we need another thread about people that can't get laid.
Because AVEN incels and she-cels are an entirely different breed. Think incels + tumblr + SJWs on steroids.

@TerribleIdeas™ Well, here you go. This is just a small sample of what I mean

fgm.PNG

95.PNG

For some strange reason some of AVEN's resident bordies have been pretty fired up lately... I wonder if they read this thread lol

EDIT: Need more proof, @TerribleIdeas™ ?
fgm2.PNG

Attachments

• cbc27.PNG
    cbc27.PNG
    52.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Ficto vs logic and brain sneezes
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG

Link

I'm not sure what she means by sex here then. Intercourse? Because she will be the first to shriek that intercourse isn't the only form of sex and give kink as an example.

--------
Ficto shares her illegal downloads and teaches how to do it because she wants to look young and cool, something about sex slaves too because she has to mention that sort of thing in virtually every post.
7.PNG
8.PNG
9.PNG

Link

--------------
The reason prostitutes won't kiss Anthracite Impreza
prost.PNG

-----
sky.PNG

Last edited:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Something odd has been happening on AVEN lately... Snao Cone doesn't seem to be a part of the Project Team anymore. I'm not sure why. Probably because she makes fun of the whole labels and definitions thing and someone got upset.

She and friends are now salty about it and making memes about poop and the LGBT. (See attachments)

Some of this spread to another thread (TL;DR CBC and granny tranny daveb lecture Snao Cone on why conformity is good. daveb does that quite a bit. Probably how he tells himself that being a spineless little bitch is somehow a good and very clever thing.) As for CBC, she claims to be a lesbian, or bisexual, or something. She does have a point though. Snao is like those snowflakes who won't shut up about their labels, only she can't shut up about not using labels.
CBC is an insane bordie who is going through one of her moods right now for some reason.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

Sock account someone (not me) made to shitpost:
blah.PNG

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    528.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    693.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    331.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    414.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    435.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    346.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    267.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    374.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    93.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    461.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    289 KB · Views: 64
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    304.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    190.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    216.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    302.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 16.PNG
    16.PNG
    541.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 17.PNG
    17.PNG
    184.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 18.PNG
    18.PNG
    737.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 19.PNG
    19.PNG
    378.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20.PNG
    20.PNG
    687.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 21.PNG
    21.PNG
    429.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 22.PNG
    22.PNG
    439.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 23.PNG
    23.PNG
    509.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 24.PNG
    24.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 25.PNG
    25.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 26.PNG
    26.PNG
    124.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 27.PNG
    27.PNG
    147.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 28.PNG
    28.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 29.PNG
    29.PNG
    567 KB · Views: 73
  • 30.PNG
    30.PNG
    557 KB · Views: 63
  • 31.PNG
    31.PNG
    285.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 32.PNG
    32.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Something odd has been happening on AVEN lately... Snao Cone doesn't seem to be a part of the Project Team anymore. I'm not sure why. Probably because she makes fun of the whole labels and definitions thing and someone got upset.

She and friends are now salty about it and making memes about poop and the LGBT. (See attachments)

Some of this spread to another thread (TL;DR CBC and granny tranny daveb lecture Snao Cone on why conformity is a good thing. daveb does that quite a bit. Probably how he tells himself that being a spineless little bitch is somehow a good thing.) As for CBC, she claims to be a lesbian, or bisexual, or something. She does have a point though. Snao is like those snowflakes who won't shut up about their labels, only she can't shut up about not using labels.
CBC is an insane bordie who is going through one of her moods right now for some reason.

View attachment 1260563
View attachment 1260564
View attachment 1260566
View attachment 1260567
View attachment 1260568
View attachment 1260569
View attachment 1260570
View attachment 1260571
View attachment 1260572

Sock account someone (not me) made to shitpost:
View attachment 1260574
Why is it that even when lefties start to realize the insanity of their belief system they still manage to post cringe online? These memes all suck ass.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
Why is it that even when lefties start to realize the insanity of their belief system they still manage to post cringe online? These memes all suck ass.
the left really cannot meme. all their memes are "walls of text" that mean nothing to anyone outside of that niche. compare it to right wing memes like "Yes." or the npc thing which anyone can recognise as funny without having to read 10,000 books to understand the backstory.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
the left really cannot meme. all their memes are "walls of text" that mean nothing to anyone outside of that niche. compare it to right wing memes like "Yes." or the npc thing which anyone can recognise as funny without having to read 10,000 books to understand the backstory.
And left-wingers are constantly appropriating right-wing memes because they know they're funny. I've actually heard far-lefties quote Nick Fuentes and play clips from his show of him making ironic jokes because they find them too funny to ignore.

I can't express how hilariously ironic it is that these people want to silence guys like that but will still run to him because he's funnier than they are.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Ficto vs logic and brain sneezes
View attachment 1257078View attachment 1257079View attachment 1257080View attachment 1257081View attachment 1257082View attachment 1257083
Link

I'm not sure what she means by sex here then. Intercourse? Because she will be the first to shriek that intercourse isn't the only form of sex and give kink as an example.

--------
Ficto shares her illegal downloads and teaches how to do it because she wants to look young and cool, something about sex slaves too because she has to mention that sort of thing in virtually every post.
View attachment 1257116View attachment 1257117View attachment 1257118
Link

--------------
The reason prostitutes won't kiss Anthracite Impreza
View attachment 1257475
There is much more common terms to what she seem be describing with "ace kinks", like intrests, hobbies or obsessions depending on the intensity. All people find enjoyment in things outside of sex and some people get really into those but they still don't find them sexual. Kink is special kind of interest because it's sexual, that's it. If it's not sexual it's not a kink. There is nothing automatically bad or good about kinks, that depends on what you are into and how go about it.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
There is much more common terms to what she seem be describing with "ace kinks", like intrests, hobbies or obsessions depending on the intensity. All people find enjoyment in things outside of sex and some people get really into those but they still don't find them sexual. Kink is special kind of interest because it's sexual, that's it. If it's not sexual it's not a kink. There is nothing automatically bad or good about kinks, that depends on what you are into and how go about it.
yeah asexual kink makes about as much sense as asexual blowjob or something. i dont get why they have to butt in on other communities.