Infected The Asexual Visibility and Education Network -

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Snao Cone vs. logic

Please clarify: by "enjoying sex" do you mean "enjoying directly partaking in interpersonal and genitally interactive activity" solely, or does this also encompass "enjoying viewing sexual content to the point that self-touch is more rewarding"?

(I can see this one making it to random.txt lol)

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG
9.PNG
10.PNG
11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG
14.PNG
15.PNG
16.PNG
17.PNG
18.PNG
19.PNG
20.PNG
21.PNG
22.PNG
23.PNG

Damn, too bad that quote doesn't fit in the profile description.

oof.PNG

Oof

On a sidenote, just think of how insidious all this asexual bs is. You can literally get off to the weirdest things and still not think it's sexual, and if you don't think it's sexual, you don't see anything morally wrong with it. Imagining using other people to get off and in your distorted worldview you don't even admit to yourself that's what you are doing and if someone points it out they are a "gatekeeper" and an "aphobe". Just look at Ficto's fetish shitposts. At least the other branches of the LGBT are a bit more honest when it comes to this stuff. "Asexuals" are completely deluded.
Don't even get me started on the manipulative shit they do with their partners or the exhibitionism that they explain as "Just because I am showing off my body doesn't mean I want sex!! I'm asexual"

Asexuals are massive attention whores.

EDIT: Aftermath of Snao Cone vs. Logic

snao.PNG

-------------
Also, Ficto bitches to Snao about GiftedWithSingleness
cht.PNG

About Ficto don't bother, she is batshit fucking crazy.

------
single.PNG

Last edited:

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
How many asexuals are not really asexual but just resigned themselves to the fact that they'll never be in any relationship and instead of admitting that part they're just going with the label asexual because its easier?Basically incels who decided to accept it and not bitch and moan about it.

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
CBC talks about her ex husband
cbc2.PNG

cbc.PNG

For context, here's CBC
cbc.PNG

BPD + eating disorders + self-harm + unemployed + spends most of her time shitposting on AVEN + 3/10 looks wise + lost most of her teeth due to eating disorders. Still gets a boyfriend who writes her poetry and cheats on said boyfriend because the sex was "unsatisfying". What.
She looks like she is 50 but she is in her early to mid 30s.
wanker.PNG

-------------------------------------------
The "I am going to fart now" thread

fart.PNG

Last edited:

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
So... CBC is running for admod now apparently. CBC, one of AVEN's biggest trolls who only hasn't been banned a long time ago because AVEN is one of the few things she has going on in her life and I guess the admods feel sorry for her.
She has been an Admod in the past as from what I hear, still holds some resentment.
Picture CBC and Phoenix II in the Admod team. ooo boy.

An interesting social experiment: what happens when a snowflake community is run mostly by BPDs and their Aspie sock puppets? Let's find out...

[LINK]
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Leedle-Lee, you haven't the slightest clue, do you?

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Ficto gets triggered over something?

TL;DR, "I love to eat s#%÷n and have someone cum on my and stuff.
We know, Ficto. You even got a user banned for telling him how much you like men to shoot their loads on your boobs, despite him not asking you ever, then edited back your messages and called him a creep and a stalker because he joked about you saying that.

ficto1.PNG
ficto2.PNG
ficto3.PNG
ficto4.PNG

I think that what's happening here is that Ficto is one of those people who wants to define all asexuals as autistic, broken, whatever. Makes her feel more normal.
Either way, Ficto doesn't do regular sex. Neither do asexuals. Many "asexuals" are in the stuff she is into, ie BDSM and non-PiV sex. Which would make her asexual. She doesn't like that.

Talking to the dead
Brought to you by fybromyalgia lady.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 29

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CBC talks about her ex husband
View attachment 1267219
View attachment 1267217

For context, here's CBC
View attachment 1267233

BPD + eating disorders + self-harm + unemployed + spends most of her time shitposting on AVEN + 3/10 looks wise + lost most of her teeth due to eating disorders. Still gets a boyfriend who writes her poetry and cheats on said boyfriend because the sex was "unsatisfying". What.
She looks like she is 50 but she is in her early to mid 30s.
View attachment 1268214

-------------------------------------------
The "I am going to fart now" thread

View attachment 1268448
What is it with crazy eating disorder chicks wanting to fuck gay dudes or in-denial gay dudes in this case?

If a woman has a male friend who likes to have slumber parties, cuddles, “feels romantic” but doesn’t want to have sex, it’s because he’s wants to fuck men and she is just his bestest gal pal. End of story.

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
What is it with crazy eating disorder chicks wanting to fuck gay dudes or in-denial gay dudes in this case?

If a woman has a male friend who likes to have slumber parties, cuddles, “feels romantic” but doesn’t want to have sex, it’s because he’s wants to fuck men and she is just his bestest gal pal. End of story.

Low self esteem. He can't judge her for her femininity, or lack thereof. He can't (or it's unlikely that he will) replace her with another woman he feels attracted to. Why ditch a codependent beard you know won't leave you if you aren't getting out of the closet?

If you take a look around SPFA (Sexual Partners Friends and Allies) this is a very common pattern when the guy is "asexual" but the woman isn't. Less commonly, the guy has trouble getting laid so he settled down with a troon he isn't attracted to, maybe he has low libido so less sex. More rarely but I've seen it, the woman is a single mother and the guy's a pedo preying after her kid.

A bunch of AVEN's self proclaimed "allo-sexuals" vehemently denies being sexually attracted to someone you don't like or care about. What? Aces are autistic but not stupid. Anyway, GiftedWithSingleness, if you are reading this, here's a good oportunity for you to explore. If you want to ;) Ficto already hates you. Wouldn't take much for her to sick her little bordie clique on you so we can all laugh at them.

cash1.PNG

cash2.PNG
cash3.PNG
cash4.PNG

Last edited:

Xiphias

kiwifarms.net
I've heard of people who are so wrapped up in their fetishes they never wanted another person, then interpreted it as asexuality.

Related: