The ASMR VA community / VAs / ASMR Voice Actors / Audio Roleplays - Mentally unstable autists and schizos pretending to be your girlfriend

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I've been waiting for this one, but you couldn't pay me to wade through this and relay my findings... well, except for these:
  • It appears that their fanbases are self-aware of how bad it is that they're seeking the parasocial relationships that they do. That may just be an outgrowth of their general low self esteem.
  • None of the women (that I've observed, anyways) can lick an ear to save their dog's life-- it's like their tongues are made out of sandpaper.
    • Really, that's a downstream observation from "these women have a palpable inability to even imitate the passion or realism they advertise", which makes it more unsettling to contemplate their persisting adoring fanbases.

I revised the name of the observed disorder from "Lonely Boy Syndrome" to "Lonely-Ass Nigga Syndrome", for the record.
I hope this thread lives up to your expectations. As for your findings, I think that the reason why the lonely men can still enjoy the low-effort content of the VAs is simply because they never felt the affection of a woman outside of their family relatives, and maybe a middle school friend. It's hard from that to have a realistic vision of what love and passion is with that kind of experience, especially if the only source for that vision is An*me.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Surprised there's no mention of /r/gonewildaudio (GWA) in this thread. Oodles of major voice actors were outed as abusers and groomers in the past month, in addition to numerous smaller scale autistic spats.
I can't believe I missed this, this is new to me. I was probably too focused on a specific corner of that community. I'll look into that and add everything I can to the OP ASAP

Liber Pater

Martha, no!
kiwifarms.net
Surprised there's no mention of /r/gonewildaudio (GWA) in this thread. Oodles of major voice actors were outed as abusers and groomers in the past month, in addition to numerous smaller scale autistic spats.
GWA is an interesting place. The Discords associated with it are even more autistic.
Virtualization of intimacy is yet another reason we should have listened to Uncle Ted.

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
Well-crafted OP, but is there really anything that funny here beyond a few of the fetish videos? Seems like mostly a recap of boring histrionic community drama.
Also, a 20 year old being involved with a 17 year old is hardly "pedophilia". But like I said: histrionic community drama.

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A similar creator who I discussed with @Valentinian II is a creator that goes by SkittyKat. One of the most subscribed channels who does RP ASMR's with a sizable 98 thousand subscribers.
In case anyone wants to view her channel just click here.
2021-10-01 (3).png

She does similar content too, where some of her more lewd content is behind a Patreon paywall, however some of her NSFW audios is linked in all of her videos, redirecting you to her own website. While harmless to the average individual who wants to imagine having sex hearing audio...
How about hearing audio of you getting raped?
And of course an audio like this can't be just for men. How about F4F and F4A for more inclusivity?
2021-10-01 (5).png
2021-10-01 (4).png

Last edited:

Ophelia Jones

kiwifarms.net
A similar creator who I discussed with @Valentinian II is a creator that goes by SkittyKat. One of the most subscribed channels who does RP ASMR's with a sizable 98 thousand subscribers.
View attachment 2587403
She does similar content too, where some of her more lewd content is behind a Patreon paywall, however some of her NSFW audios is linked in all of her videos, redirecting you to her own website. While harmless to the average individual who wants to imagine having sex hearing audio...
And of course an audio like this can't be just for men. How about F4F and F4A for more inclusivity?
View attachment 2587431View attachment 2587432
"Rape" and "Blackmail" why am i not surprised?

TheMockTurtle

(genuinely Turkish)
kiwifarms.net
Ya'll should look at the twitter VA / reddit audiogonewild community in general, its a fucking mess. Its a constant cycle of : Male VA gets popular > Starts Discord for attention from women > Get attention from women, engages in sexual discussions > Women freak out when popular sexual entertainer doesn't want to be their committed e-boyfriend and claim they were groomed/victimized despite being adults actively engaging in kink communities and often know the VA is married irl (of course wife doesn;'t know any of this) > a bunch of women come out and make tenuous claims of victimization, including "I didn't receive aftercare after our sessions, therefore this VA is a predator who should be wiped from the community" > women give each other asspats and validation and band together to cancel the male VA.

Usually claims of minors being in the discord come out, and then POC VAs come out and screech about how "they were saying this person was bad all along but no one listens to POC" and turns it into a whole race thing. its a fucking mess and repeats itself every few weeks.

Last edited:

Hitman One

Chud Pride World Wide
kiwifarms.net

Revo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I listened to one of the videos linked by op and i gonna be honest about the fact that most of the videos made by this asmr community is full with dead air.
Besides that, congrats OP for making this interesting thread.

Zero Day Defense

Includes Rumble Pak (tm)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2587403
View attachment 2587431View attachment 2587432
"I've left the specifics of whether it's vaginal or anal up to you"
:story:
ADD: Just realized. It warns that the story is about her "fucking" the listener, but also notes that the only difference between versions is pronoun use-- meanwhile, there's F4M, F4F, and F4A options.

What is the likelihood that the piece is such that some guy decided to listen to the F4M version and ends up at a point where he's getting buck broken by a fairy?

Last edited:

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
So, I was looking at the cesspit that is GWA and the drama related to it, and I had the idea to check Fawn's twitter to see if there's anything new. Lo and behold, she posted screenshots of one of her messages on discord, and it's quite a read.
FAjLQX2XIAQKgLB.jpgFAjLQX5XMAEuBs0.jpg
Imagine dying from a heart attack caused by gay drama on twitter :story:

left leg of

kiwifarms.net
Apparently SkittyKat is gunning for an even younger audience in the near future:
"I do have a... VTuber model in the works, I don't know when it'll be done."
I don't believe that it's that controversial of a statement to suggest that Virtual Youtubers, à la Hololive and gang, pull in a young crowd whether they want to or not. What makes this questionable is that her earlier audios included, but were not limited to:

- Reviewing animal penises
skitty2.PNG
- A three part series about a big sister hunting down her little "kid" brother whenever the parents weren't home and raping him in the assskitty1.PNG
ageplay is still one of the more common tags when averaged over her entire audio library, often featuring an older sister character, or a mother, taking advantage of a younger boy.

Taking a look at her three most recent Youtube uploads suggests that she doesn't stray very far from this theme even when presenting in SFW-mode, though it would normally be uncharitable to portray these as more than mere jokes, we can compare them to what she gets up to when she doesn't have to limit herself to Youtube ToS and draw conclusions:

1. IT inspired video themed around luring someone into the sewers (the victim of which happens to be a young boy in the original story)
2. A candy van
3. A "THOUGH LOVE MOMMY" video
skitty3.PNG

I don't believe SkittyKat is some sort of dangerous individual at all, I just don't think she should be a part of the VTuber lineup that those who tune in to watch Gawr Gura playing Minecraft might come across in their Youtube recommended feed, especially when you consider that SkittyKat links to her site, which hosts the audios mentioned further up, in the description of all of her Youtube videos. It would create a pretty short trip from Minecraft to young boy ass rape and dog cock audios.

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently SkittyKat is gunning for an even younger audience in the near future:
"I do have a... VTuber model in the works, I don't know when it'll be done."
I don't believe that it's that controversial of a statement to suggest that Virtual Youtubers, à la Hololive and gang, pull in a young crowd whether they want to or not. What makes this questionable is that her earlier audios included, but were not limited to:

- Reviewing animal penises
View attachment 2655071
- A three part series about a big sister hunting down her little "kid" brother whenever the parents weren't home and raping him in the assView attachment 2655075
ageplay is still one of the more common tags when averaged over her entire audio library, often featuring an older sister character, or a mother, taking advantage of a younger boy.

Taking a look at her three most recent Youtube uploads suggests that she doesn't stray very far from this theme even when presenting in SFW-mode, though it would normally be uncharitable to portray these as more than mere jokes, we can compare them to what she gets up to when she doesn't have to limit herself to Youtube ToS and draw conclusions:

1. IT inspired video themed around luring someone into the sewers (the victim of which happens to be a young boy in the original story)
2. A candy van
3. A "THOUGH LOVE MOMMY" video
View attachment 2655200

I don't believe SkittyKat is some sort of dangerous individual at all, I just don't think she should be a part of the VTuber lineup that those who tune in to watch Gawr Gura playing Minecraft might come across in their Youtube recommended feed, especially when you consider that SkittyKat links to her site, which hosts the audios mentioned further up, in the description of all of her Youtube videos. It would create a pretty short trip from Minecraft to young boy ass rape and dog cock audios.
Most ASMRtists take the vtuber route more often than not. In fact Lemonleaf, who was a popular ASMRtist is part of HoloCouncil in Hololive as Ceres Fauna.
With SkittyKat and the potential of racking in young kids to her videos, I highly doubt it since most Vtubers attract more teenagers and young adults than kids. Her audios are certainly fucking weird no doubt and some are downright insane for people making a script and even acting it, but then again, is it really that bad if it's just an audio?

Last edited:

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Most ASMRtists take the vtuber route more often than not. In fact Lemonleaf, who was a popular ASMRtist is part of HoloCouncil in Hololive as Ceres Fauna.
With SkittyKat and the potential of racking in young kids to her videos, I highly doubt it since most Vtubers attract more teenagers and young adults than kids. Her audios are certainly fucking weird no doubt and some are downright insane for people making a script and even acting it, but then again, is it really that bad if it's just an audio?
Yeah, there's a weird overlap of VAs and Vtubers, there's a lot of them who have expressed that they want a model, if they haven't already got one. But being a funny 3D Anime girl isn't the same as making cringy girlfriend audio roleplays, so I would guess this is just a continuation of that weird parasocial link they want to create with their audience. And a desperate attempt of getting more attention, of course. However, the market is already saturated, and I don't think they're the most competitive there are out there.

Zero Day Defense

Includes Rumble Pak (tm)
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the audience watching SkittyKat gamer girl her way through Minecraft for five hours would coincide damn near perfectly with the audience willing to listen to an RP where they get ara ara'd up the butt by their freak hermaphrodite "big sis".

Speaking of which: while this may be harder to spot, did you also notice an abundance of futa-on-male sodomy?

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
This got me remembering one channel in particular that was absolutely for pedos, it's been a few years but maybe someone remembers. I learned about it through some YTber, think he's a British, maybe ginger content creator who mostly posted edits of gameplay but also would occasionally criticize open nonce behavior on YT and YT dragging their feet to do anything about them.

The channel was a very young girl, maybe 12 or so at the time and the girl's mom is on record for supporting her 'independence' and insisting it wasn't sexual you sick fucks, the whole Desmond gig. The girl would do things like eating honey, 'sexy' ASMR roleplay like girl cop arrests you complete with videos. I had pushed this out of my mind but the thread topic :heart-empty:
It's absolutely sad how many actual children run asmr channels, many with concerning amounts of views. Now, at least (not yet) I haven't heard of any like that awful shit from years ago you're mentioning, but just a cursory search of asmr brings up a channel with some kid running it every 10 or so videos. I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing all those polls from various articles with "Youtuber/influencer" as the top bracket of dream career of children, but it is very concerning how they are going to grow up. And Youtube absolutely does not give a shit at all.

Last edited: