The ASMR VA community / VAs / ASMR Voice Actors / Audio Roleplays - Mentally unstable autists and schizos pretending to be your girlfriend

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
So, remember that weird werewolf-fucking thing DTL posted ? It was removed from her patreon, along with some other questionable stuff. Her original tweet was removed, but not before Fawniva decided to get mad about it.
dqsfdsgtsg.jpggedtgdgfdhdhj.jpgsdfsg.jpg
Thankfully, a wild proofster has left his Khrushchoba to expose the lying thot.
55151g.jpg894ll.jpg544jgf.jpg65khg.jpgfsrtgdfg6.jpg5161.jpg
God bless proofsters.

Edit: She calmed down and got her answers
FSFSDFSFDS.jpg

Last edited:

Leslie Nielsen

Massive Faggot
kiwifarms.net
So, remember that weird werewolf-fucking thing DTL posted ? It was removed from her patreon, along with some other questionable stuff. Her original tweet was removed, but not before Fawniva decided to get mad about it.
View attachment 2880572View attachment 2880575View attachment 2880589
View attachment 2880590View attachment 2880596View attachment 2880598View attachment 2880599View attachment 2880600View attachment 2880601
God bless proofsters.
View attachment 2880610
View attachment 2881172
Lmao I can't get over the whole "our livelihoods are in trouble" bit. You moan into a microphone and pretend to be a gf to dudes who will never touch a woman IRL, calm down bruh.

Zhang Liang

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2880572View attachment 2880575View attachment 2880589
View attachment 2880590View attachment 2880596View attachment 2880598View attachment 2880599View attachment 2880600View attachment 2880601
God bless proofsters.
View attachment 2880610
View attachment 2881172
So just another hilarious addition to this is that Fawniva posted on her Patreon mobilizing her patrons saying that she'd post her tits on Twitter for the help. Funnily enough, the post got flagged by Patreon and she had to change that sentence, and she removed the post 1-2 days after. What a mess.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 113447.png

Last edited:

What the shit

Novice miscreant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So just another hilarious addition to this is that Fawniva posted on her Patreon mobilizing her patrons saying that she'd post her tits on Twitter for the help. Funnily enough, the post got flagged by Patreon and she had to change that sentence, and she removed the post 1-2 days after. What a mess.

View attachment 2887468
“I need this job” sure you do.

Mr. @5t3n0g0ph3r, I must remind you, this thread is about audio RP ASMRs, not IRL ASMR.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
There was an earlier episode of Drama on which I had a hard time finding anything relevant. It was about a certain Sarah.
Apparently, she was using her discord to date minors, and harassed at least one of her alleged victims. Sarah and that person (Magic Audios) agreed to have an investigation, and that Sarah had to go on hiatus for a while. However, the police investigation stopped, and Sarah came back.
ssfsfd.jpggvjvh.jpg
She has at least two google docs detailing the situation, and showing proof of her actions (discord screenshots)
And two videos of Sarah admitting to harass and date minors.
And here's Sarah's twitter. She's been trying to defend herself since she came back.
Does making ASMR Roleplay audios/videos make you a child predator ?

What the shit

Novice miscreant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New to the VA community is Gone Wild Academy! What is it exactly? Well, here's the synopsis.
In the near future, humans have become a rarity due to the rapid evolution and overpopulation of Monstergirls. You are the progeny of a renowned interspecies scientist, and you have just been enrolled into Gone Wild Academy. All eyes are on you.

Will you make it through the first day of school? Or will your female classmates prove to be much for one human?
Well, to clue you in on what it is, the person (you) will get fucked by monster girls because humans are rare.
Popular ASMRtists and VAs include...
screencapture-reddit-r-gonewildaudio-comments-sj18n2-fffffff4m-the-trials-of-gone-wild-academy...png
In case anyone is willing to want to listen to all this, here is the link.
And all of this was planned 2 months ago with the scriptwriter, livejoker, making this list for interested people to participate in this collab.
screencapture-reddit-r-gonewildaudio-comments-re5egz-script-offer-fffffff4m-the-trials-of-gone...png
Reddit Post archive
Script Post archive

Last edited:

Swingletonthesimpleton

Resident thread faggot
kiwifarms.net
Christian asmr va/ sometimes vtuber had a camera oopsie yesterday and accidentally revealed her face for a split second. She is now on full damage control.

I unfortunately don't have the picture of her face, bitch privated that stream in a split second.

Screenshot_20220227-004013.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-005917.jpg

Her fans are just as much of a laughingstock as her

Screenshot_20220227-005701.jpg

If any of you watch her and have the picture feel free to post it.

Last edited:

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Okay, we're back to some faggy grooming drama, someone taking advantage of a mentally unstable and immature person like there is a hundred thousand in this cesspit. But this time, it's a bit funnier, because it's once again in Fawniva's sphere. Her clique was known for speaking out against this kind of behaviour in their community, but her friends have slowly been outed as groomers, one by one.

The groomer of the day is the aptly named Biohazard VA
Some literally who came out with a google doc with a few discord and twitter screenshots that were telling about the behaviour of Bio: https:/twitter.com/thefull_story/status/1501374177420656642 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCiguLrqjcoLBNxD80jT-0q59CMRF_6tBRZ1RHzp3oo/edit
Long story short: Bio made haram tweets a few years ago with another account (supporting JK Rowling and other "transphobic" stuff), and took advantage of a minor (who was 17, almost 18) that was previously groomed by another VA.
At first, Bio didn't want to do anything about these allegations, but he quickly turned around, and try to address the situation https://twitter.com/BiohazardshadeV/status/1501441394736513024
FNYzBBIXwAIrVbf.jpgdryrfy.jpggvfyd.jpg
As this maybe the third time someone from Fawniva's corner of the community has been exposed, there were some reactions that were also directed towards her, as she apparently covered him for a while before those new allegations came out.
hgfydyu.jpggcfdxfx.jpgjgcydf.jpg
So Fawniva thought really, really hard about how she was going to get out of this situation. And she found the best solution: make two audios about how she doesn't know who to trust anymore, and how it's too much for her and she's going to quit twitter.
rzersdsgdfg.jpg

I think the thing in itself is a non-affair, because this community is filled with immature, gullible, socially inept children and adults, and there are many immature, gullible, socially inept children and adults with a slightgly higher IQ ready to abuse them. That's why you have so many grooming stories, because that's the foundation of this community.
But I think it's funny to have the local head of community having to deal with this reality.

Crystal Coomer

wears sunglasses at night
kiwifarms.net
Hey just going to chime in real quick. A friend showed me an indie visual novel the other day and we jokingly looked up the source artwork down to a website named "DLsite". It looks like besides developer resources, they also have ASMR recordings. Both professional circles and independent artists, for sale and free, Japanese or English.

If any of the persons of interest mentioned in this thread utilize it, may be a good resource to look through.

NSFW warning

JuiceMane

Buck Unbroken
kiwifarms.net
So Fawniva thought really, really hard about how she was going to get out of this situation. And she found the best solution: make two audios about how she doesn't know who to trust anymore, and how it's too much for her and she's going to quit twitter.
View attachment 3057542
Here’s the two audios in case anyone wants to listen to them.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Just a side note, apparently, the victim of Bio is Magic Audios, the same person who was groomed by Sarah (I made a post about it a few weeks ago). Really tells you about the mental abilities of the people in this community if you fall for a groomer once again a few months after having a similar experience, and are just not being able to take precautions to prevent something like that to happen again. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets groomed again later this year.
Just an update on the Fawniva/Bio situation. Fawniva has deleted her Twitter, Youtube channel, and Patreon page. Not sure if it's temporary or not, but it looks like things really hit the fan in that sphere.
It really shows you the immaturity of the community. When this shit started, it was only about Biohazard, and Fawn was only mentionned once. Some people were talking about her, and waited for her response, because it wasn't the first situation like this she found herself in. She just had to disavow Bio, talk about how much she feels betrayed by him, and sorry for the victim that she didn't understand her pain or some bs, and she probably would have escaped relatively unscathed. It wasn't the first time she got rid of a problematic friend after covering them for months. She would have gone back to profiting from the social and emotional misery of the people who consume this kind of content. But no, Fawniva just can't accept that, and had to act like a dumb bitch. She even tried to throw another VA under the bus as a last desperate attempt to shift the attention away from what was happening. For some reason, Biohazard was the hill she chose to die on.

And now, she's deleted everything, her social media accounts, her discord server, everything, after a dozen people came out with stories about how much of a manipulative bitch she is. While Biohazard's accounts are still standing, despite being the origin of this shitshow. What a ride.

Will she come back ? I really don't know. One of the questions I have about these VAs is "What will they do if they have to take a real job ?" Do they have actual skills, besides moaning in a mic ? The ones with actual education, or past experience with jobs might manage to find something. I don't know if it's the case for her. I've seen some of the people that were targeted by these kinds of dramas try to make a comeback. And Fawniva really has this popularity addiction. She might stay in the dark for a few months, and quietly come back. She might take a new name, or move on from the VA community to find another place where to be a petty high school drama queen.

But for now, Fawniva is gone, and nothing of value was lost.

Leslie Nielsen

Massive Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Really tells you about the mental abilities of the people in this community But for now, Fawniva is gone, and nothing of value was lost.
I can't get over how genuinely autistic this girl is. First she tries to start a crusade over Patreon over them banning audio of a woman getting raped by a fucking wolf, then she gets caught guarding a pedo. Part of me hopes she just does this shit because she makes easy money from paypigs, but guntgaurding groomers and making shitty apologies makes me doubtful. And if there's anything the internet's taught me, women can be just as freaky as men online.

Valentinian II

Mama's Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I can't get over how genuinely autistic this girl is. First she tries to start a crusade over Patreon over them banning audio of a woman getting raped by a fucking wolf, then she gets caught guarding a pedo. Part of me hopes she just does this shit because she makes easy money from paypigs, but guntgaurding groomers and making shitty apologies makes me doubtful. And if there's anything the internet's taught me, women can be just as freaky as men online.
The more I consider her track record, the more I realize anything could happen at this point. Maybe her ego was so damaged by that one day disaster, that she's going to end her life. Maybe she'll think it would be too much trouble to repair her demaged reputation, and will just move on from this community without a word. I think these two options are possible but unlikely.

I think she's going to the path of petty revenge. Apparently, she once thought of hiring investigators to dox another VA:
FNc4QzVWUAM5cMz.jpgFNc4QzQX0AAPsEv.jpgFNc4QzPXIAEz__l.jpg
So I wouldn't be surprised if we were to learn more about some of the people in her former circle of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see some doxes come out of this. It might take days, weeks, or months, but I can't help but feel Fawniva won't try to get some kind of revenge on them.
I think this episode isn't quite over yet.

Zhang Liang

kiwifarms.net
The more I consider her track record, the more I realize anything could happen at this point. Maybe her ego was so damaged by that one day disaster, that she's going to end her life. Maybe she'll think it would be too much trouble to repair her demaged reputation, and will just move on from this community without a word. I think these two options are possible but unlikely.

There was actually a lengthy doc making the rounds that made a reasonable case that she's a narcissist in almost a clinical sense, and her entire behavioral pattern in this incident would be in line with a narcissistic wound. Given that, I'd agree that among all the options you listed, her coming back in some form acting like a wounded animal is the more likely outcome, but we may never know.

Swingletonthesimpleton

Resident thread faggot
kiwifarms.net
Okay, we're back to some faggy grooming drama, someone taking advantage of a mentally unstable and immature person like there is a hundred thousand in this cesspit. But this time, it's a bit funnier, because it's once again in Fawniva's sphere. Her clique was known for speaking out against this kind of behaviour in their community, but her friends have slowly been outed as groomers, one by one.

The groomer of the day is the aptly named Biohazard VA
Some literally who came out with a google doc with a few discord and twitter screenshots that were telling about the behaviour of Bio: https:/twitter.com/thefull_story/status/1501374177420656642 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCiguLrqjcoLBNxD80jT-0q59CMRF_6tBRZ1RHzp3oo/edit
Long story short: Bio made haram tweets a few years ago with another account (supporting JK Rowling and other "transphobic" stuff), and took advantage of a minor (who was 17, almost 18) that was previously groomed by another VA.
At first, Bio didn't want to do anything about these allegations, but he quickly turned around, and try to address the situation https://twitter.com/BiohazardshadeV/status/1501441394736513024
View attachment 3057452View attachment 3057454View attachment 3057466
As this maybe the third time someone from Fawniva's corner of the community has been exposed, there were some reactions that were also directed towards her, as she apparently covered him for a while before those new allegations came out.
View attachment 3057538View attachment 3057539View attachment 3057541
View attachment 3057542

I think the thing in itself is a non-affair, because this community is filled with immature, gullible, socially inept children and adults, and there are many immature, gullible, socially inept children and adults with a slightgly higher IQ ready to abuse them. That's why you have so many grooming stories, because that's the foundation of this community.
But I think it's funny to have the local head of community having to deal with this reality.
And thus she finally learned, when the pendulum swings back, it swings hard.

Also that cherry chel girl is back to garner sympathy.

She deleted her own channel so she needed to use someone elses channel to do it for her

Last edited: