The Awful Creepypasta Thread - just in time for Halloween!

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Cake Farts

niceass
kiwifarms.net
oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys are making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I really hate Jeff the killer and ones like that. They're extremely exceptional.
I've tried listening to a live stream one to sleep and instead i read the live chat because of how exceptional people are on it. Some guy trying to roleplay sext with a girl for literally 2 hours.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED!!!

Uncanny Valley

living in another endtime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED!!!
I said awful not fucking masterpieces

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
CONTINUE FILE 666

[Recorded from a REAL BLOG OF A COLLEGE STUDUNT!]
(be fore he suidided)

I am college student who lives alone in a dorm and gotted Nostalgia for the good old days.
I saw the sale was pokemon emerad on etsy (hipster ebay) so I buy
when I get catridge it was emerad only BLACK with skurleton on the front instead of Rayquaza but with blood eyes.

on the file, I am in Elite four vs Lance and only have 6 pokemon in my party.
they all unknown and they all spell YOUR DEAD
"preety suspicion", I think "but probably just something in my eye???"
The music is lavender town but backways
And when I go fight He he has 666 pokemon too! hE sents one out and I HEAR ITS CRY.
It turns out hte pokemon they are ALL MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND but HYPER REALISTIC and BLOOD EYE.
IT'S SO SCARY YOU GUYS, that I throw the playstation across the room, broke the game in half.

Next day I get roommate to play.
He's like "Ehehehehehe probably IS not that scary"
but she turned on the game and the screen was a picture of US
and but we were DEAD,
and the scariest part of this story is that WE was YOU
and YOU BECAME SKELETON and WROTE this...

Tags
None