The Awful Fursuit Thread - Viewer beware, you're in for a scare!

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that with a murrsuit that has clothes over it, it's not blatantly fetishistic. I'm sure people will end up making the argument that in that case it's no different than how people wear clothes. It's a poor argument, mind you, but it isn't hard to grasp why they'd say that. At least they had the decency to cover shit up in public. It's not as bad as nothing but underwear over it. The inflation suit is just blatant fetishism that, while technically SFW, is still a fetish suit. You can't cover that one up unless you're wearing a different bodysuit, because that inflation bubble has to leave a lot of fabric flabby when it's not stretched out like that. Save the bubble belly for your autistic room party.
OR they can just get a separate bodysuit that isnt for fucking.

• Agree
Reactions: Reynard

HP Lovecrafts Cat

The (Nigger) Man Himself
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this maker has been put into this thread but you can't blame me for not wanting to comb.
Anyways... here's Stoof Studios

You can see the upholstery foam lines on the thighs.

And on the tits.

As an additional note: that Zuel fetish fursuit has the single most ugliest paws Made Fur Less has made to date.

Also that aforementioned Oz Kangaroo fella owned Squeak Latex.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: YM 621

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this maker has been put into this thread but you can't blame me for not wanting to comb.
Anyways... here's Stoof Studios

You can see the upholstery foam lines on the thighs.

And on the tits.

As an additional note: that Zuel fetish fursuit has the single most ugliest paws Made Fur Less has made to date.

Also that aforementioned Oz Kangaroo fella owned Squeak Latex.
I know they’re fetish suits but damn. You’d think they’d try to get them as tailored to their bodies as much as they could, because any Disney mascot or anyone who’s worn a mascot suit will tell you it gets very hot and very heavy very quickly. To add gag boobs and thighs that will weigh you down to that is a terribly stupid move, but “muh fetish”

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
I know they’re fetish suits but damn. You’d think they’d try to get them as tailored to their bodies as much as they could, because any Disney mascot or anyone who’s worn a mascot suit will tell you it gets very hot and very heavy very quickly. To add gag boobs and thighs that will weigh you down to that is a terribly stupid move, but “muh fetish”
Those bodysuits are generally tailored to the body that wears them. It's why duct tape dummies are pretty much a standard requirement among fursuit makers. There's a lot of hot mess going on in those pictures, but the second picture looks more like a problem of trying to pull off a digitigrade drop crotch corgi than anything else.

In general, fursuiters who are serious about that much padding, and have bank, will shop around for someone who can accomplish it with good aesthetic and lightweight, removable materials, so they can wash their fucking fursuit.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are absolutely not wrong and I'm glad to see it's still making the rounds as far as being a fucking gross suit. (Their other stuff lately has been pretty damn good, other than that inflation abomination.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino