The Awful Fursuit Thread - Viewer beware, you're in for a scare!

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do they make the ears so disproportionately huge?
Furry ear rubbing fetish and/or uwu its coot uwu. Furries have been squeeing about oversized ears for as long as I can remember.

The length and width aren't all that inaccurate...it's really the sheer mass of them that's the problem. Why are they so bulky? Imagine trying to move your head around with these things attached. That has to be really awkward.

Poto

Now with churro flavored soda
kiwifarms.net
You'd think since he'd only have to pay for 2/3's of a suit he'd do it, then wrap his stumps from knee to thigh in gauze and make it part of the persona. A HEAD AND HANDS ARE NOT A SUIT YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS
He had a fullsuit before he had to get his legs chopped, those are just the part he can use now.
Control your diabetes, kids.
In that case, it's apparently due to smoking for 30 years or so, if we believe him.
Seriously, this is more sad than anything.

camopattern

Furry weebs
kiwifarms.net
Decided to brave Twitter seeing as May is con season.

• Horrifying
Reactions: NoFeline

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
In that case, it's apparently due to smoking for 30 years or so, if we believe him.
Seriously, this is more sad than anything.
Well hopefully they can turn this into an anti-smoking campaign.

"I smoked for 30 years. Now I wear a fursuit and I ain't got no legs."

You can quit. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW

• Winner
Reactions: NoFeline

Powerlevel22

The scouter says you’re dead inside.
kiwifarms.net
Was this meant to be a photoshoot for kemono or something? Lol all but two of them are so far removed from kemono you start to wonder what kemono has turned into. A mess of shitty makers.

Nice to see Apes (the yellow lion with the red hair) has gotten even fatter and even uglier since the last time i saw photos of that suit
Is it me or does their head look really tiny? Or are they just that really fat and it makes the head small? They don't understand proportions.

The third from the left looks like... I don't know what the fuck it looks like.

The fourth is just... Somebody wearing a mouse head?

The blue one doesn't look terrible. But again, proportions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino