• “I only know because I googled their name and kiwi exposed their dead name, weight, employment status. I feel horrible knowing that name.”

The Awful Fursuit ThreadViewer beware, you're in for a scare!

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by The Lizard Queen, May 11, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. Beastcub is hardly a good maker to begin with. She charges extra so her fursuits don't fall apart on the wearer. An extra $200 for you so I can turn the knob on my sewing machine to a different stitch setting and spend $2 on a spool of wool based string instead of the basic polyfiber that costs $1. During the last year I saw only one customer commission suit and it was from the deplorable TwilightSaint and her sniper the dutch angel dragon quadsuit (who should have her very own thread at this point for being a scumbag art and name stealer.) Every other project I saw out of her was a premade pile of trash. Starting this year off right she has a rainbowy sabercat that's for sale. What follows is a horrible concept drawing where the idea of the suit is just vague enough to make some unknowing child want to purchase it for $3000. Following is a slideshow of all of her previous cat suits. There's a few horrific one in there, every single one of them having lazy eyes that stare up and out into space, a common theme for every single one of her suits she ever made. I feel like her premade auctions are a game of russian roulette. Either way someone is gonna get shot and you'll lose no matter what. Here's the video in question.

She is either the most clever or the most idiotic maker, if you notice a lot of her suits have prepatterned fabric that never looks good. All of these suits are premade auctions because she founds some ugly bubble fur and conned telephone stalkers into buying them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And every single one of these was an auction piece. The whole new world of people just buying stuff because it's furry or because it's angel dragon is a bit ridiculous yeah? Kudos to any of you guys who can make money off of idiots I guess.

• InformativeInformative x 7
    • AgreeAgree x 2
    PeenusButter

PeenusButter step on me daddy

kiwifarms.net
  2. lmao Twilightsaint does need her own thread. Hard to say whats worst: her $60k+ fursuit collection, her thefts, or her insidious lying. Fighter pilots do not fly P-8s, you little goblin.

• AgreeAgree x 2
    • LikeLike x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    EggTooBig

EggTooBig a babby

kiwifarms.net
  3. Years ago, there was a fursuit making Livejournal group that Beastcub would consistently post to. She would brag often about using the lowest quality products- plastic bowls and pipe cleaners, in her old suits in order to make them as cheap as possible. Hence why the older ones look especially disgusting.

http://fursuit.livejournal.com/2595319.html
    Archive

It's not surprising that she still wants to work on the cheap.

• InformativeInformative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo smart memes for intellectual beings

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]
    what even is it?

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 2
    armagare

armagare All apart of the plan

kiwifarms.net
  6. What you see before you die.

• AgreeAgree x 8
    • LikeLike x 1
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Screamed the stable boy!

kiwifarms.net
  7. lolwhat.png

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 4
    • HorrifyingHorrifying x 2
    Gentle George

Gentle George Competitive nut-sucker

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think this is just one of those pajamas that have a hood with a face on it.

A741EB78-DBA8-48E6-AADA-D765A713B98E.jpeg

• AgreeAgree x 2
    SlothInAMilkCrate

SlothInAMilkCrate Get out of my scan range!

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You too can have Slaton legs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• WinnerWinner x 8
    Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.net
  10. I swear to god 90% of furries have zero concept of color theory or are just colorblind.

• AgreeAgree x 15
    Kurosaki Ichigo

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's like someone took a normal fur suit wolf head and scaled it vertically 200% in Photoshop.

• LikeLike x 1
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    Stephanie Bustcakes

Stephanie Bustcakes This is what Chris actually believes

kiwifarms.net
  12. Those slaton legs remind me of an old priest I used to know when I went to church as a kid (Insert child molesting priest joke here). He had massive edema build up in his legs, to where he needed a cane all the time (He was massively obese). Why would anyone use such proportions in a costume, unless you are dressing up as the Blob from marvel comics?

Fur suits are creepy enough as is, but sweet candy coated jesus, have some color coordination and sense of body proportions...

• WinnerWinner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Agreed. TwillightSaint is such a terrible liar. Good thing everyone knows how exceptional she is. Definitely needs a thread

• AgreeAgree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Some gems from a Fursuit sale group on the FaceBook:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

tiger apparently.jpg

special 1.jpg

6.jpg

• WinnerWinner x 7
    Dollars2010

Dollars2010 Necromancer Corgi Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. The "corgi" actually makes an okay Pomeranian. It looks particularly annoying and yappy.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    Got2Hands

Got2Hands Beginning to bloosom.

kiwifarms.net
  16. That looks like Kody Wulf tried to make his own fursuit.
    [​IMG]

• AgreeAgree x 1
    PeenusButter

PeenusButter step on me daddy

kiwifarms.net
  17. I went on a journey and came across some more nice critters for your viewing pleasure, my friends.

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

Opossum does not like.

4-a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

-- EDIT --

Oh hey, I saw that Beastcub tweeted about this "Sugar Skull" mask and oh boy, let me show you.
    Tweet Link

beastie.png

beastie 2.jpg

• WinnerWinner x 2
    • LikeLike x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    #397 Dollars2010, Jan 17, 2018 at 7:29 PM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 9:36 PM
    Dollars2010

Dollars2010 Necromancer Corgi Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Discord" fursuits like this never look good (:_( Reminds me of this one murrsuit I saw on tumblr that's clearly made out of the cheapest scraps. I guess so that they wouldn't be tempted to show it off at a con? idk

Pics don't show any junk in them, but still, they're gross
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• DRINKDRINK x 1
    Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.net
  19. Imagine a fursuit made from jizz rags. I bet a furry made one already.

Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle♂

kiwifarms.net
  20. Jesus H. Christ that has to be her worst yet. It looks like she used crayola markers for those designs.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    Kurosaki Ichigo

kiwifarms.net