Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really fucking appalled by this! Not only in that these two spergs are detaching Chris from reality, and taking money from him when he's practically financially unstable, but in that they're spending at least 9 hours of their lives on this shit.

And also, as one of the previous posters had said, just the fact he depicts his god-like self as one of his waifus is really laughable.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These creepy faggots are like Lucas aren't they? Maniacally concise and deliberate when tormenting Chris but in the real world have a facade innocent stammering autists.

Mrs. Wise on the phone:
"You're wrong about my son! He was home in his room playing Minecraft all day, weren't you baby?"
"Y-y-yes momma.. The s-s-sheep are silly!"
"There, I told you so Mr. Moon! Now leave my family alone!"
(Joshua Wise smiles menacingly)

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Well... We know the FBI nor the police aren't going to do anything with this situation.

Guess is up to us to seek punishment for those two assholes.
They will do something if they're bothered enough. Stop making passive aggressive remarks like these, you're not going to do anything and neither is anyone else. Pretending otherwise undermines the legal objectives.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I'm still stunned by Chris's gullibility. Saying "You are a pedo!" a few times is all it takes for him to believe it.

Also these two assholes are immensely cruel. I've seen my share of cons take place, even a few who left the victim dead so this is nothing new for me but the way they knit RPing and scamming together just for gifts and cheap lulz is cringy and sickening. You can tell they're having the time of their lives by torturing Chris.

What surprised me was Chris stuck around to be told he was a pedo and whatever else enough times to convince him. Back in the day, if you tried telling Chris he was something, even if it was true, he would immediately get fussy and run(or hang up). It's like he lost his fight or flight instinct.

These are the guys who convinced Chris to go to the gym. I mean sure, it was under pretenses that he would need to be in shape while in CWCville. They had the opportunity to help Chris improve himself, even a little, but nah, let's extort money from him because we're losers online and offline.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What surprised me was Chris stuck around to be told he was a pedo and whatever else enough times to convince him. Back in the day, if you tried telling Chris he was something, even if it was true, he would immediately get fussy and run(or hang up). It's like he lost his fight or flight instinct.

These are the guys who convinced Chris to go to the gym. I mean sure, it was under pretenses that he would need to be in shape while in CWCville. They had the opportunity to help Chris improve himself, even a little, but nah, let's extort money from him because we're losers online and offline.
The only thing I can figure is that Chris is such a bad writer that he was happy to accept a little external conflict in his head plot. He must've gotten bored with all the love is love, pony picnics in the park story lines.

Like I'd imagine it would be boring to play a video game that you designed yourself. These idiots threw in a couple of extra levels.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Every time we get more logs from these dickshits, I'm shocked by how Chris, despite being neck deep in pony delusions, comes across as the least autistic one.

Online roleplaying only really works if you're a talented writer doing a sort of collaborative improv fiction thing with at least one other, equally talented writer. It looks goofy as shit here because they're both trying to be cartoon supervillains and vying for the attention of Chris, who isn't even roleplaying because he's just responding as himself.

FeverGlitch

Well fuck
kiwifarms.net
I stopped reading mid-in on this shit. This conversation and RPing is so fucking mindblowingly spergy and unnecessarily long. I feel fucked.
But what I can say is, that Chris being on a Downward Spiral for getting the title "Posterboy of Autism" is nothing new, but somehow that Joshua guy showed that he's even more autistic and stupid than Chris is.

Last edited:

Norric Lancaster

kiwifarms.net
April 8, 1980...
"<Joshua Wise> Wait for me >.<"
"<Christine> Well, the ones I want forgiving me of my sins are the CPUs"
I feel like this may be the holy trinity of retardation. Funnily enough it seems that all three parts come from Josh the Idea tard. This lore isn't like the contrived, Sunday cartoon, self insert stuff sonichu started as. This is anime soy boy neet edgelord rp shit. Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• discord2.jpg
    discord2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200