Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if Wise & Boyd would be a bit more vicious and ad bit less rętarded, could they drive Chris to suicide?
Tormenting anyone like this is even worse than the extorion and while I have no idea how it works in the US it should be illegal.

It is illegal, but considering the shear volume of shit that gets reported to law enforcement over incidents happening on the internet, it really is the judge dredd scenario. They will go after maybe 2% of the shit that gets reported and hammer them hard to deter the rest.

My concern is these asshats will convince Chris to do something to either hurt himself or someone else. That will get official notice for sure, but it would also be too late.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
18/04/08 20:59:13 <Joshua Wise> I have your town at my heels.
18/04/08 21:00:12 <Joshua Wise> So what happens if Gwen issues a threat?
18/04/08 21:00:13 <Stephen Boyd> Chris Sonichu killed the last mayor
18/04/08 21:00:16 <Joshua Wise> You can't stop her.
18/04/08 21:00:20 <Stephen Boyd> I'm issuing one right now
18/04/08 21:00:29 <Stephen Boyd> I'm going to erase this fucking dimension
18/04/08 21:00:35 <Joshua Wise> Hold on
18/04/08 21:00:37 <Stephen Boyd> No
18/04/08 21:00:45 <Joshua Wise> Wait for me >.<
18/04/08 21:00:47 <Stephen Boyd> I'm going to get on my forklift and DRIVE MY NUKE INTO IT.
18/04/08 21:02:03 <Joshua Wise> Hello, Gwen. Do you recognize me? It is fine if you do not.-Finé
18/04/08 21:03:00 <Stephen Boyd> I do not.
18/04/08 21:04:07 <Joshua Wise> You knew me as *Dr. Ryoko Sakurai* from school.
18/04/08 21:04:38 <Stephen Boyd> Doc?
18/04/08 21:04:43 <Stephen Boyd> Aw shit how're you doc
18/04/08 21:04:56 <Stephen Boyd> Wanna erase that dimension for the greater good?
18/04/08 21:05:03 <Joshua Wise> I was awakened from my slumber.
18/04/08 21:05:20 <Joshua Wise> I have been dead for less than a year, so I might want to do that.
18/04/08 21:05:42 <Joshua Wise> Actually
18/04/08 21:05:56 <Joshua Wise> Do you still have that relic in your possession?
18/04/08 21:06:03 <Joshua Wise> The one I gave you in 2002?
18/04/08 21:06:49 <Stephen Boyd> The bone?
18/04/08 21:06:51 <Stephen Boyd> Yeah
18/04/08 21:07:49 <Joshua Wise> I want to destroy the moon.
18/04/08 21:08:44 <Joshua Wise> If my calculations are correct, it should hit Cwcville first, and then the curse on humanity shall be lifted.
18/04/08 21:08:49 <Stephen Boyd> Can we go from you destroying the moon to the ENTIRE dimension?
18/04/08 21:08:53 <Stephen Boyd> Humanity is fucked there.
18/04/08 21:09:20 <Joshua Wise> It was chaotic even when I was alive a century ago.
18/04/09 0:27:00 <Joshua Wise> I have opened a few new chats, but Noire of Lastation has made an announcement
All that with no response from Chris in between. That’s so fucking embarrasing.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
It is illegal, but considering the shear volume of shit that gets reported to law enforcement over incidents happening on the internet, it really is the judge dredd scenario. They will go after maybe 2% of the shit that gets reported and hammer them hard to deter the rest.

My concern is these asshats will convince Chris to do something to either hurt himself or someone else. That will get official notice for sure, but it would also be too late.

That's exactly why I'm glad he didn't get into his fucking Dark Tower arc

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can figure is that Chris is such a bad writer that he was happy to accept a little external conflict in his head plot. He must've gotten bored with all the love is love, pony picnics in the park story lines.

Like I'd imagine it would be boring to play a video game that you designed yourself. These idiots threw in a couple of extra levels.

Which does make sense. I think it gave Chris purpose, considering a good part of a decade he lived the life of a struggling protagonist fighting against Clyde Cash, saving his e-girlfriends, etc. Then when it all stopped his life became normal(ish).

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
I'm still stunned by Chris's gullibility. Saying "You are a pedo!" a few times is all it takes for him to believe it.
It's baffling. You'd think that, considering how easy it was to get him to believe this, it'd be easy to convince him to seek help, but no.
What the fuck do these two ill adjusted perverts do all day? At least Chris has a reason not to work, so what's theirs?
I don't know what's more horrifying, the idea that this is how they spend their days, or the idea that this is how they spend their days off from work.
I don't know what's bigger - their sadism or their autism.
I'm not sure, man. I do know something that's bigger than both: their faggotry.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which does make sense. I think it gave Chris purpose, considering a good part of a decade he lived the life of a struggling protagonist fighting against Clyde Cash, saving his e-girlfriends, etc. Then when it all stopped his life became normal(ish).
Absolutely. I definitely think Chris was at his 'spiritual best' when engaged in battles of honor with the likes of Liquid Chris, Lars and Tito.

In Chris's mind, he IS a hero. And every hero needs villains. Otherwise he just starts directly transcribing pony cartoons.

Goddamnit, I wish 2008 Chris was still here to deal with these idiots. Waving his pocket knife around, punching clown dolls..

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but chuckle at the fact that to Chris, the one place to write holy, unbreakable laws is the nearest McDonalds. Never change Chris.
Little known fact: Moses didn't break the original Ten Commandments stones because of his outrage over the golden calf. He just couldn't handle carrying the stones and the McCafe Mocha Frappe he got for himself on the way down.

whyCWC

kiwifarms.net
The thought of a judge reading over this shit is absolutely fucking hilarious to me.

There'll some attorney sitting in his office at 11pm, studying sonichu lore to successfully prosecute this shit. The fucking timeline we live in man. :story:
oh good, i never thought about that part, what kind of of torture an attorney should do to get a payroll

Wrathcaster

kiwifarms.net
How anyone could take seriously a demand for money from god is beyond me. It blows my mind that Chris couldn't at some point ask the basic question "Why would God want $500? Why is God negotiating with me?"

But Chris just accepts unquestioningly, uncritically. This is so dangerous it's scary.