Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
It’s just a hunch, but something tells me these guys don’t have any form of employment.
Probably not. Still doesn't make the thought less horrifying, though.
At least the logs explain the video of Chris was licking the badly drawn cock on the wall... I'm scared. :O
It explains a lot of things. I was wondering who the fuck was messing with Chris and getting him to do all this crazy shit. Now we know.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have met other (non autistic) children of narcissistic mothers, and the thing they share with Chris is rejecting common sense explanations in favor of crazy bullshit. Their moms fed them crazy bullshit so much as kids that it feels true when people lie to them, and seems suspicious and weird when the plain truth is told. No one tells the truth in that kind of household. Chris is doubly disadvantaged by autism. I know I brought up the ARC charity in the first thread, but it bears repeating, they can help him in many ways to preserve whatever level of independence he is capable of. He is at risk, even with null helping, because IRL and phone scammers can get to him too, lord knows barb can't do anything.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, how do tards worse than Chris keep magnetically attaching themselves to him?

Does Chris give off these, like, psychic waves or something?

These people are just amazingly fucking dumb scammers.

Pepito The Cat

Gotta go Rapido!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, how do tards worse than Chris keep magnetically attaching themselves to him?
I once theorized Chris is like a shitty fandom magnet. Everything he latches to has utterly shitty fandoms: Sonic, MLP, Neptunia, Pokemon, SJW, and Juggalos that one time. Having such an autistic taste and given his notoriety (and gullibility), individuals like these two are almost inevitable.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First we have autistic anime RP with Chris and now it's autistic MLP RP with Chris?

Can it get even more autistic than this?

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said it before and I’ll say it again: Joshua Wise and Stephen Boyd are complete and utter cringelords. They’re not just cruel, they’re unbelievably spergy and stupid and obnoxious. The most annoying thing about them is how superior they act towards Chris. They won’t shut the fuck up about how much better they are than him even though, in reality, they’re way worse than he ever was.

Given the length of these logs so far, it sounds like these twats regularly spent 9-10 hours at a time harassing and role playing with Chris. Do they not have jobs? Or literally anything better do, like a hobby or even just watching Netflix? They actively chose to spend precious hours of their lives extorting and bullying an autistic man. Great job.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Wise and Boyd are scared now? Like thinking they might get charged for extortion of an exceptional individual?
If they were they would've stopped after the first thread.

Hasn't anyone just told Chris they can't actually do the things they do?

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like roleplaying to me. It sounds less like anyone believed the crap about the alternate dimensions. Did Chris just give them money because they were spending time with him? Bob taught him that he had to pay his gal pals. Does Chris think that he has to pay his friends?

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
If they were they would've stopped after the first thread.

Hasn't anyone just told Chris they can't actually do the things they do?
Are they still going at it? Has anyone had contact from them recently?

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like roleplaying to me. It sounds less like anyone believed the crap about the alternate dimensions. Did Chris just give them money because they were spending time with him? Bob taught him that he had to pay his gal pals. Does Chris think that he has to pay his friends?

Chris also hated and was heartbroken by the knowledge that his friend had been paid. This isn't roleplay, this is a delusional man being taken advantage of by stupid spergs. For them? Absolutely it was roleplay. They probably got their rocks off from it but for Chris this was deathly serious. If he had just been roleplaying, he wouldn't be bringing this shit up to Null, who wasn't in on the shit at all.
Chris has a long, LONG history of believing in alternate dimensions. This isn't a new concept. What is new is the idea that others have control over his fantasy dimension, though I'd argue that shit began in the Asperchu saga.

BatNapalm

Killed Captain Clown
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like roleplaying to me. It sounds less like anyone believed the crap about the alternate dimensions.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Even before this whole little episode, I was always skeptical that Chris, as detached from reality as he is, really believed the nonsense he was spouting about cartoon worlds as alternate dimensions or whenever he'd say Sonichu was talking to him.

The way I see it, he still has the mentality and imagination of a little kid and little kids say stuff like that all the time just to say it. It's like that with Chris, but raised to the power of autism.

Last edited:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
All that with no response from Chris in between. That’s so fucking embarrasing.

This and a thousand time this...just look at this two wankers go at it. This is some weapons-grade autism here.

Now call me A-Log if you want (I may even deserve it), but the thought of Barb crying and running away from his tardspawn showing her how he shoddily drew cocks with shark fins on the walls made me giggle.

I feel for Chris and hope this faggots choke on their own vomit someday, but I can't have any sympathy for Barb. If she were even a half-normal mother and not a hilbilly cantankerous harpy, maybe his son wouldn't be drawing cocks all over the house because the internet told him to in the first place.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Given the length of these logs so far, it sounds like these twats regularly spent 9-10 hours at a time harassing and role playing with Chris. Do they not have jobs? Or literally anything better do, like a hobby or even just watching Netflix? They actively chose to spend precious hours of their lives extorting and bullying an autistic man. Great job.

Well, time and time again it was said that the most malicious among his "trolls" are cows of equal or superior caliber. And time and time again we get the proof.