• Please, fellas, be sure to wear a bra!

The Bad Fanfiction Hall Of FameMy body is ready.

Discussion in 'Art & Literature' started by Dr W, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

?

Are you ready?

1. Yes

2. No

3. What the fuck?

4. I'm a fag and giving up.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anyone up for really bad Inuyasha yuri?

I made a friend in the bathroom is about Kagome walking into Kikyou masturbating in a bathroom, them having public bathroom sex, and then plotting to kill InuYasha for... reasons. Died prematurely, as fics tend to do, but that first chapter alone is significant enough for a read. Warning: lots of giant paragraphs of DOOM

Generically titled Kagome and Sango, this involves Kagome and Sango having sex with vacuum cleaners and eels. Lots and lots of eel play. 10,000 fucking words worth. I could easily cross post this one into the fanfiction horrors thread.

• Feels Feels x 1
    toilet_rainbow

toilet_rainbow like a monster truck in the nightlife

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wherein Wonder Woman is turned into a cow and mi.lked. Rape, body mod, all that shit...

WONDER WOMAN VERSUS THE DAIRY FARMER

There's copies of this one all over the web, but I figure a fanfic like this deserves the BDSM library. I'm not even sure where I first read this one. It is sure as hell nothing I went looking for.

Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Nevermind, it was deleted but are damn lucky because that was a 10 that woulf be an 11 on how awful in evey it was.

Is it okay if in the forn of a mocking? I couldn't find a version without that stuff so i l tried to find something just as bad, i ended scarring my fucking mind.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9098948/8/MST3K-The-Fanfiction-Initiative

#43 Zaryiu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:36 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018 at 11:35 PM
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li Bill Dauterive Kin

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  4. Dr W

Dr W Tranny Auschwitz Officer

kiwifarms.net
  5. So, how bad was my fanfic that I started writing?

Syaoran Li

kiwifarms.net
  6. It was too short to be particularly scarring, in my own opinion. I am currently reading Light and Dark: The Adventures of Dark Yagami and I am convinced it was written by a rather dull thirteen year old, or a troll pretending to be one.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh, don't worry, there are more chapters to come. I'll keep you in the know.

Sorry my badfic's first chapter was so short, I was writing it on the fly.

Syaoran Li

kiwifarms.net
  8. Light and Dark: The Adventures of Dark Yagami can best be described as a hilarious fever dream. There was so much stupid crap in it that I couldn't follow what was going on at all.

I give it an eight, but I'm pretty sure it's a dedicated troll.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  9. Um what about the one i linked?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Missed it, on it right now. I'm still burning my soul out with Star Fox fanfic at the moment.

Afterwards, I think I'll graduate to Sonic fics.

Edit: Link is dead

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well i can tell you the name to look for: MST3K The Fanfiction Initiative chapter 8

kiwifarms.net
  12. On it now. I'm currently also compiling a Google doc of all the fanfiction I've read.

I will unleash it when it is ready, and I will update you soon on your fanfic.

Edit: Extremely sorry for the delay, I was busy.

I found those fics far more hilarious than scarring, though. Nice find.

#54 Dr W, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:18 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 8:06 PM
    Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  13. Even the Videl abortion story? That wasn't funny in my opinion, it's so out of character and [SPOILER="the baby that was aborted? It's Pan, this reek of a revenge fic[/SPOILER] and the original version didn't have the MST3K treatment, it was completly serious

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Latias

Latias I just think they're neat.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yes, even the Videl abortion story. I found it hysterical just due to how robotic the dialogue was and the sheer absurdity of an abortion fetish.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  16. This was another too short to be too scarring one. Notice how the ones I posted on page 1 were all quite long? That's how you make them stick.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  17. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3581834/1/The-Art-of-Forbidden-Love

First thing that happens is a little Shinx cub becomes sad when he watches his Beautifly friend get eaten alive. Then he saves a Mareep from a steel trap, and when he tells his mother she gets mad at him for making friends with his food, and it's all downhill from there. Oh, and it's an erotica, too.

And yes, I said "cub". They're only kids.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Mewtwo Strikes Back

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well that was an adventure, to say the least. It's barely comprehensible how these characters act and react to everything, and it's trying to be grimdark Pokemon without being grimdark or really Pokemon at all. But I would rate it a seven, it was short, demented, and full of awful sex scenes. Seriously, who uses the phrase "bodily fluid" in a sex scene? Did someone thing the that would be sexy?

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.