THE BECKY ERA IS OVER! - IN MEMORIAM / GOOD RIDDANCE -- Discuss Amber & Becky's breakup and future here!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Will Becky Ever Move Out?

• Yes, you go gorl

Votes: 139 55.2%
  • No, this is all a ruse cruise

Votes: 113 44.8%

• Total voters

lostinwoods

Uncle Scrooge is rich
kiwifarms.net
Beggy is still roaming around cleaning the Hambeast, shipping/receiving packages from the P.O Box and getting the uber eats deliveries.
Nevermind hygiene but Amber probably couldn't even dress herself without help.
Do we honesty think Beggy is going to get a 9-5 job and abandon her sugar mama?
It's codependency at its finest.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling that this whole "breakup" started with a pep talk from Eric and Ricky, telling her that Amber was holding her back, she would be happier if she were independent had a job, blah, blah blah. She got as far as "officially" breaking up with Amber, but her resolve left her when it came to Step 2: Get a Job and Actually Move Out.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling that this whole "breakup" started with a pep talk from Eric and Ricky, telling her that Amber was holding her back, she would be happier if she were independent had a job, blah, blah blah. She got as far as "officially" breaking up with Amber, but her resolve left her when it came to Step 2: Get a Job and Actually Move Out.

Ambers sizzling sexual prowess just sucked her back in. Except Amber said in her 'Wifey' stream that they had never been a 'proper' couple so - ..... that means different things to different people but I take it as a lack of sex - given that she had been bleeding out of her 'period hole' for much of the relationship I can only assume - unless Becky likes her steak blue

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
Ambers sizzling sexual prowess just sucked her back in. Except Amber said in her 'Wifey' stream that they had never been a 'proper' couple so - ..... that means different things to different people but I take it as a lack of sex - given that she had been bleeding out of her 'period hole' for much of the relationship I can only assume - unless Becky likes her steak blue
Oh yeah they never properly fucked. There's no way. Amber can't be bothered to do anything so we know Becky didn't get anything except maybe "hand stuff" like the dudes at the movie theater, and if ambers laying down to eat out we know it's cheesecake factory and not Becky's baby factory.

Come on-

we're all "adults" here, we know there's no sexual position on earth where they would be comfortable and in a position to get anything going. Especially Becky having to traverse the rolls of meat like a blubbery martial artist.

I've always leaned towards it being nothing but a drama ruse. Real breakups are one or the other GTFO here. This whole thing with Big Al's fake tears and the Thumb being distant but oh-so supportive is some kiddie level bad acting. Who breaks up and still sleeps in the same bed, for fuck's sake?

Neither of them are a prize. May they live in misery nonhappily ever after. When/if they physically separate from one another, I **might** lend this absolute bullshit some credence. In the meantime, nothing more than an obese soap opera.

She made Density sleep in the same bed with her after they broke up, too, IIRC. So I don't take the fact that they're still sleeping in the same bed to mean much, though I do suspect they'll "get back together".

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah they never properly fucked. There's no way. Amber can't be bothered to do anything so we know Becky didn't get anything except maybe "hand stuff" like the dudes at the movie theater, and if ambers laying down to eat out we know it's cheesecake factory and not Becky's baby factory.

Come on-

we're all "adults" here, we know there's no sexual position on earth where they would be comfortable and in a position to get anything going. Especially Becky having to traverse the rolls of meat like a blubbery martial artist.

More bolt-cutter sisters than scissor sisters

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Becky can't move out if her name might be on the lease (again.) If they broke up after they renewed their lease, then I could see her having to stay there because she'd be unable to (at this time) pay the fees to break a lease. Not unless her sister or Eric and Ricky want to pony up the cash to free her.

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Becky can't move out if her name might be on the lease (again.) If they broke up after they renewed their lease, then I could see her having to stay there because she'd be unable to (at this time) pay the fees to break a lease. Not unless her sister or Eric and Ricky want to pony up the cash to free her.
As far as I know there has been no confirmation about the lease. The assumption is that they would not renew it on the basis of the break up.

Becky is a fucking idiot but it's going to be her dealing with the paperwork, lardarse isn't going to lift a finger especially as she would have to ask what every other word on the documents mean, but I don't think Becky is daft enough to sign away another year of her life or a huge sum of money she doesn't have.

Becky has clearly wanted to leave since the days when she was smacked up on prescription drugs, the only thing stopping her was being gaslit* into thinking she was so ill that she wasn't thinking straight.

*See what I did there, Amber? I used the terminology correctly and it turns out it's not only your favourite word over the past few weeks but also something you actively partake in.

PotatoSalad4711

He Got Shoot Killed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have already stated that they signed a one year lease, broke up, and then talked to the management to cancel that agreement. The only question is if they are just paying month to month or if the manager gave them a definite move by date.

Becky can move at any time. Being named on the lease only matters if both of them left in the middle of the night, owing rent, and the management decided to take it to court. She has no excuse for staying there, IMO.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I believe this is one of the reasons becky broke up with amber. They arent in a relationship and havent for a long time. They cohabitate and beck is a live in care taker.
They have already stated that they signed a one year lease, broke up, and then talked to the management to cancel that agreement. The only question is if they are just paying month to month or if the manager gave them a definite move by date.

Becky can move at any time. Being named on the lease only matters if both of them left in the middle of the night, owing rent, and the management decided to take it to court. She has no excuse for staying there, IMO.

It certiantly matters if becky has been keeping pet and amber fecal damn to a mimium.

I wouldn't leave a slag like amber in an appartment with my name on the lease. Fuck that.

PotatoSalad4711

He Got Shoot Killed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It certiantly matters if becky has been keeping pet and amber fecal damn to a mimium.

I wouldn't leave a slag like amber in an appartment with my name on the lease. Fuck that.
Fair enough. But then when should Becky leave? Once Amber finds a new place? Because at this rate, it will never happen.

Becky has no credit anyway, but she does have friends and family. Losing a deposit (that she likely didn’t pay for) or getting a black mark on her references isn’t a concern for her. At all.

She is staying for a reason. I don’t know the reason. Perhaps Amber is playing her usual manipulative game or maybe Becky is milking the cow for her last bit of income. One thing is for sure, if this was a normal couple, they would have boxed up everything and moved out within a week or two. But if Amber were normal, she wouldn’t have a thread on KF, so here we are.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Fair enough. But then when should Becky leave? Once Amber finds a new place? Because at this rate, it will never happen.
Of course, we do not know when Becky will leave, but Amber said that they will leave the flat together. If it is at the end of July, we will have to wait about 9 days.

Becky has no credit anyway, but she does have friends and family. Losing a deposit (that she likely didn’t pay for) or getting a black mark on her references isn’t a concern for her. At all.
Amber wanted to move to Lexington, not Becky. So, Amber paid for the deposit is now paying for the rent. For Becky, it is clear where she will be moving, either her family or even Eric and Rickie. The only thing we do not know is when.

She is staying for a reason. I don’t know the reason. Perhaps Amber is playing her usual manipulative game or maybe Becky is milking the cow for her last bit of income. One thing is for sure, if this was a normal couple, they would have boxed up everything and moved out within a week or two. But if Amber were normal, she wouldn’t have a thread on KF, so here we are.
Becky is not in immediate danger so she is taking her sweet time to pack. She might have moved some of her belongings already. We do not know how much they have packed since we have not seen inside the flat for a while now. It could well be that almost everything has been packed and ready to be moved. Although I doubt it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Of course, we do not know when Becky will leave, but Amber said that they will leave the flat together. If it is at the end of July, we will have to wait about 9 days.

No way both of these bitches will be ready to leave at the same time in just over a week.
Amber wanted to move to Lexington, not Becky. So, Amber paid for the deposit is now paying for the rent. For Becky, it is clear where she will be moving, either her family or even Eric and Rickie. The only thing we do not know is when.

I still can't figure out wtf Big Al is leaving. She has no sentimental attachment to Becky, her family, or her friends. There's Uber for when she wants to go somewhere/pick up curbside groceries for stuff that doesn't deliver, and delivery for everything else. Now that she's on the taxpayer dime like a leech, she could even get home healthcare visits because she's a giant lardass.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
If this isn't a ploy for views and if Amber does "force" Becky to get back together... well, I would love a saga where Becky just up and bolts in the middle of the night. Imagine Amber waking up smugly thinking she has control over the situation again, and then realises there's nobody there to help her out of bed. She would be ropeable.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
12 months from now someone will make a post saying, “so when Becky moving out?” This is like a marriage made in hell. Maybe Becky feels trapped and just can not bring herself to move out even tho she did the official break up.

someone needs to FREE Becky! She is like a animal being held in captivity by a fat ass!

Last edited:

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I still can't figure out wtf Big Al is leaving. She has no sentimental attachment to Becky, her family, or her friends. There's Uber for when she wants to go somewhere/pick up curbside groceries for stuff that doesn't deliver, and delivery for everything else. Now that she's on the taxpayer dime like a leech, she could even get home healthcare visits because she's a giant lardass.
Having a nurse or home aide wipe her humongous buttocks is essentially admitting that she's grown so big that it has begun to truly incapacitate her. Al's big thing is that she won't allow anything to puncture that giant ego of hers, so with girlfriends acting as home care aides she can still bullshit herself into thinking it really isn't that bad, when in fact, it really is that bad.

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net

If I was on that lease, with all the damage to the apartment they are doing I'd be scared as fuck that amber would do something messed up to screw me over. I may stay out of fear of having something happen and not being in the area to take care of it or being there so I can refute any lies or crap amber could pull. Amber has a history of not paying medical bills and could just turn on Becky for a number of things. This has the classic "bad roommate you had in college" reddit post written all over it.
And yes I do think amber could be "gaslit" by her audience to do something messed up like leave without paying rent the last month, or just cranking up the ac and pushing the windows open to drive up the electric bill if it's in Beckys name and she's not there(moves out before taking her name off of shit, even a day). Girls especially in break ups think they can cause financial harm to ex partners if they feel unjustly broken up with.
But that's just me being paranoid cause I've had some bad roommate experiences and I don't doubt amber would look for ways to cause Becky harm in one way or another if left to her own devices.

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she has solid plans to leave. She probably has a plan to try and make Becky stay. Plus; it's Amber, she will not see any way this could fail as she's totally infallible so therefore no Plan B exists.