The Beer Thread -

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Ok so, are there any beers that have flavor to them? Most taste like plain sparkling water with a sorta bitter aftertaste to me, and I don't exactly like it too much.
You need to drink something outside of whatever cheap 24 packs they sell at the grocery store. I’d recommend finding a local microbrewery if you’re interested in tasting quality beer.

salmonjerky

PANDEMONIUM REGNAT SATANI VITAE
kiwifarms.net
You need to drink something outside of whatever cheap 24 packs they sell at the grocery store. I’d recommend finding a local microbrewery if you’re interested in tasting quality beer.
Yeah that's what i was thinking, there's a bevmo near me but idk too much about what exactly to look for from there.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Would 4 pints or a half gallon of labatt ice be enough to get drunk on a Friday and stay drunk for a while? Literally the last of my beer till the 14th. I tried to save a full six cans but yesterday was a long day and I needed a few beers after work.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

BOO.
kiwifarms.net
Trying to clear out as much of my older beer as possible. Realized I still had a can of City Lights coconut porter in there.

Poured it, drank some, still good. Impressed.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Protip from the Simpsons, always tilt your glass or mug sideways when pouring a beer to keep it from being all foam when you pour.

• Autistic
Reactions: Maskull

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Favorite is from a local brewery but it's only got one place so I'd rather not say. I like Blue Moon, Killians Red, and Guinness normally though. If I'm broke I'll suffer through some PBR. Might as well ask this question here as well, is that Delirium Tremens stuff actually good? At fucking 4 bucks a bottle it better be. I almost bought some today but dissuaded myself from doing so.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Favorite is from a local brewery but it's only got one place so I'd rather not say. I like Blue Moon, Killians Red, and Guinness normally though. If I'm broke I'll suffer through some PBR. Might as well ask this question here as well, is that Delirium Tremens stuff actually good? At fucking 4 bucks a bottle it better be. I almost bought some today but dissuaded myself from doing so.
It's not bad. I got a bottle for my birthday one year and enjoyed it enough.

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Som I bought a case of Samuel adams oktoberfest and...damn it's not only good by three bottles on and I feel like I'm wasted...what the fuck is Sammy boy putting in this seasonal brew? I get it's meant to be like a hybrid between German ale and american ale but it's got a very dark rich flavor almost akin to gunniess and like I said three bottles on and I'm hammered. Kinda a Shame it's only available Sept to October as the name implies

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

BOO.
kiwifarms.net
Delirium Tremens is excellent. I personally prefer St. Bernardus' offerings but DT and variants thereof are all pretty damned good.

• Informative
Reactions: Titos

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Likely more malts. The chocolate ones for certain.

I legit like the Hobgoblin IPA.
I haven't been able to have anything from Witchwood in ten years now, sadly. I do really hope they managed to nail IPAs there.
Is it sad that I have basic bitch enough taste to miss Bishop's Finger?

Tags
None