The Best Burger you've had -

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Weirdly enough, Whole Foods Market made one of the best burgers I'd ever eaten. But not just any Whole Foods: specifically this one particular Whole Foods that's by me. Any other Whole Foods makes their burgers too soggy, their sauce near non-existent, the burger is really dry, etc.. There's different problems with every location and I don't know why that is.

But this place made the BEST burger I've ever had; they used really fresh beef for their patties (grass-fed or regular, didn't matter), just enough cheese where it wasn't completely oozing in all directions and coagulating but enough that it was stretchy and melted in your mouth, the caramelized onions were browned to perfection, and they used just enough BBQ sauce where it spread out evenly across the burger while not overpowering it. You'd be surprised at how many establishments, including those other WFs, either give you too little sauce to the point where it's not worth it or just slather the absolute shit out of it to the point where you're eating an extra layer of solely sauce that's been coated around the entire burger. The fries also complimented the burger well enough, but they were kinda lackluster when compared to the actual burger.

And they're not even a burger place. So the entire time I'm eating it, I'm just asking myself "What the fuck? Why is this so good? It's Whole Foods, this has no right to be as good as it is".

BurgerFi's also pretty good if we're talking chains.

Thornforg

Thanks for the company.
kiwifarms.net
1.25lbs of ground beef, 80/20 mix. Season with salt, pepper, gourmet Burger pre-mixed seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and a mix of sweet baby rays and Stubbs BBQ sauce (the mix matters, trust me)

Two slices of thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, glazed with a light coating of maple syrup and chipotle chili powder.

Two slices of thin pastrami, dealer's choice on variety/brand. Put into skillet AFTER the bacon.

Dealer's choice of mushrooms and onions to sauté in the same skillet after the pastrami is done.

Toast your favorite buns after applying some Irish butter to them in the same skillet.

Cook the burger either in the SAME skillet immediately after the buns, or have them going on a propane grill.

Dealer's choice of cheese. Melt while cooking the burger.

Serve with onion rings, or add them to the burger and serve with sweet potato fries. Add in your beverage of choice.

Absolute heaven.

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net
I've eaten a lot of burgers in my time. The best one I ever had was from some Whataburger near the Alabama/Florida border. My friend that was with me agreed it was the best burger he ever had as well.

I'm perfectly willing to admit it was probably a fluke and if I ever revisited it I'd be disappointed bigly.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weirdly enough, Whole Foods Market made one of the best burgers I'd ever eaten. But not just any Whole Foods: specifically this one particular Whole Foods that's by me. Any other Whole Foods makes their burgers too soggy, their sauce near non-existent, the burger is really dry, etc.. There's different problems with every location and I don't know why that is.
I know why that is, because at every location an actual person mixes the pate, by hand adds the seasonings, and then by hand put it's on the grill or griddle, judges the amount of time the meat needs to stay on, as well as how long and at what temp to toast the buns.

The one location has an individual person who knows what the fuck they are doing. Next time you go ask who the cook is, then you get a name to a face, and then tell their boss what you are telling us. At a minimum they may treat them better, maybe give them a small raise and insure you keep getting those burgers. And in an ideal world they realize they got a maestro and start getting him to train cooks at other locations. And then more people can eat that burger.

Making the entire world a better place. One good comment (and burger) at a time.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
For me nothing beats a burger with the lot from my local fish 'n' chip shop. Your mileage may vary on how your feel about beetroot, pineapple and egg on your burger though.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a place around here that does an outstanding chorizo burger on a brioche bun with pickled jalapenos, arugula, goat cheese, and a chipotle aioli. That was probably the best burger I've ever had.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
When i was a kid my dad would take me to this place called So Dam Hot. They just did burgers, dogs, and wings. They were famouse for their wings ut their chili-cheese burger was great. Best chili burger I've ever had. The guy who owned it sold it back in '06 to some guys in tbeir mid-20s who ran it into the ground.

• Feels
Reactions: JYBlowsIt
Tags
None