The "Best" Of Steam Greenlight - $100 for GOTY

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, who am I kidding? As one would say, most of the games on Greenlight are terrible. Just simulator's trying to cash in on the success of Surgeon Simulator and VN's like Gender Bender, plus other low quality games.
Gender Bender was a success? As in, there's people who genuinely likes it?

why.jpg

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net

why.jpg
I think it's a success in the sense that it's popularity is booming due to it's low quality and the audacity of the devs to put obvious fetish shit on Greenlight. I have no doubt that the devs knew this would happen, too. Though it actually is popular with people on Deviantart because MUH GENDER BENDER FETISH.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

why.jpg
I apologize for the poor wording. What I mean't was that the Surgeon Simulator was successful so you have simulators that try to follow it such as some baking simulator. As for VN's, I mean't terrible VN's that some how manage to get greenlighted due to having a demographic that likes it. It's also as Spaps said, it's successful in being low quality which could mean so bad it's good though since Gender Bender is made in Renpy, like Spaps said before, you can mod it without mod tools. Just replace the file names with something else.

I think it's a success in the sense that it's popularity is booming due to it's low quality and the audacity of the devs to put obvious fetish shit on Greenlight. I have no doubt that the devs knew this would happen, too. Though it actually is popular with people on Deviantart because MUH GENDER BENDER FETISH.
No doubt it has to be the low quality. Of course since some people on Deviantart can also have a Steam account, no doubt they had to of gotten the game approval to be Greenlighted. How else could they play their GENDER BENDER FETISH game save for making their own.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294518386
Wild Animal Racing
637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

....check out these amazing graphics guize!

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296221882

Psychotest Simulator 2014

Welcome to Psychotest Simulator 2014. In this breathtaking new simulator, all of your senses will be pushed to the limit. The scary music and sounds in the hallways are going to chill you to your bones. Warning: This game will possibly cause fear and paranoia.

Another fucking joke simulator. :roll: How wonderful.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am totally going to do this and scam people out of money.

And I kinda want the Goat Simulator. Is that bad?

Mr. Duck

kiwifarms.net
2. Super 3D Noah's Ark Fuck Farts
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287164593
This is not a joke. An unlicensed SNES game is gonna make its way to Steam.
I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but Super 3D Noah's Ark isn't a bad game, actually, it's kinda enjoyable, sure, it's literally just a christian reskin of Wolf3D, but it's not like it's actually illegal (Wisdom Tree licensed the engine from id and that rumor of "getting revenge to Nintendo" is totally false), and it actually added some stuff that Wolf3D didn't had like an automap (thank god), textured ceilings/floors, and a few weapons derivated from the SNES version of Wolf3D, i think most of the hate towards the game comes from people who watched the AVGN episode on Christian Videogames, and considering the rest of the games that Wisdom Tree made (which are really bad), i can see people putting S3DNA on the same sack as those games.

I know this whole post was unnecesary, but just give the game a try (the PC version, not the SNES one), and you may find yourself actually enjoying it, even just because of the bizarre concept of the game itself.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but Super 3D Noah's Ark isn't a bad game, actually, it's kinda enjoyable, sure, it's literally just a christian reskin of Wolf3D, but it's not like it's actually illegal (Wisdom Tree licensed the engine from id and that rumor of "getting revenge to Nintendo" is totally false), and it actually added some stuff that Wolf3D didn't had like an automap (thank god), textured ceilings/floors, and a few weapons derivated from the SNES version of Wolf3D, i think most of the hate towards the game comes from people who watched the AVGN episode on Christian Videogames, and considering the rest of the games that Wisdom Tree made (which are really bad), i can see people putting S3DNA on the same sack as those games.

I know this whole post was unnecesary, but just give the game a try (the PC version, not the SNES one), and you may find yourself actually enjoying it, even just because of the bizarre concept of the game itself.

I'm with Mr. Duck. I'd sure as shit buy Super Noah's Ark 3D

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298110734
It's time to get out from the solar system
Solar System, 2908
Today, sunny...
But as always...
The sun is rapidly aging... It began to grow 600 years ago.
Scientists slightly miscalculated... In a few billion years.
People moved to the space stations orbiting planets.
At close orbits are civilized space cities.
On the distant orbits live criminals, pirates, and other rabble.
The cities are overpopulated; the level of living is low.
Constant attacks by pirates do not make life better.
It's time to get out from the solar system...

Do you love space themes? Excellent! Do you love hardcore shooters? Even better. I have something to offer you.
I present to you a fascinating excursion in the solar system of the future.
A game with a futuristic anti-utopian story — a hardcore shooter with RPG elements.
Destroy enemy ships, collect money, improve your ship, and fight with the bosses.
Your goal is to fly away from dying solar system in search of a better life.

If joke simulator games are not the ones filling Greenlight, vertical shooters are.

EDIT: New info from the Gender Bender DNA whatever:
igg_dev_update_75_by_dkdevil-d7uimgu.png

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best Moments
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307257005
On the one hand, the game is a simple platformer, but it is fraught with something that you would not expect from a simple platformer could, it collected a variety of bonuses, but not worth it not to evaluate, because the bonus is not simple, one complicated another and one a simple level - platformer - the key to a special test. Compete with your friends, improve your results
Hey, that's a pretty good to spend $100 on a game with artwork like this:
637x358.resizedimage

Partyboy

Welcome to the ascent of man, you stand right here
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing what get's approved through green-light. I hope valve goes through with their promise of pulling it. Or at least replacing it with something that actually has to get their approval, instead of a wave-off. I'm getting tired of looking there and seeing half-baked troll games that will never come out, and clones of games that I already own. Granted, there are a few gems that come out of it, but those are few and far between.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bumping this thread, with a bottom of the barrel submission:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=395679796

A Poorly Made Game is the worst game you have ever played! The clunky controls are glitchy! The lazy graphics are ugly and confusing! The buggy game isn't even that fun! AND. IT'S. AWESSOOOMMM!

Play as Jodo, the hard-to-see dot, and fight your way through impossible puzzles, bouncing along way-too-easy platforming in this 2D adventure with a badly written storyline that will leave you breathless... in a bad way, and yet you won't be able to put the controller down, because you're actually playing on a keyboard.

Currently in early development, the final version will feature power-ups that improve the quality of the game and some power-DOWNS that somehow make the game even worse! Choose your own path! And play with your friends in the online multi-player co-op mode