the biggest problem in our relationship... -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Becky SERIOUSLY going to sit there looking like 350lbs of pink play doh stuffed in a 260lb bag.....and pretend she's a hardcore internet tough guy who will totally kill a bitch who looks at her funny.

Oh my god. Please. PLEASE. Every time ReNECKka tries blubbering about with her weak ~internet tough guy~ act it's always a huge laugh. Becky is the meekest, mildest, quietest little coward we've seen. Damn. Like I'm so sure you 'almost ripped a lady's head off' Bitch WHERE.

Also, Hamber's manipulations on full display yet again. The amount she was leading Becky around the questions and putting words in her mouth were so gross. Expected, of course, but still super gross.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Albert keeps refering to this #30lbweightloss of Neckys that Im just not seeing. Is it just me? because from where Im sitting it looks like a #30lbweightgain
Yeah no one else sees it either. THIS is Becky only like....a year ago? And she WAS actually around 260-270 at the time (I believe?)

Untitled.png

Ssssooooo.......?

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t be as irritating that her videos are two months behind if she didn’t shuffle the fucking dates like a deck of cards. One day Becky’s gone & we are back to putting up the “pool” the next day back at the hotel... Does she honestly know any other youtubers who really do this?? (No, because there are none).

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest problem in their relationship is that they hate and resent each other and they're only together because they're trapped. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I generally think people who are dating should like one another.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t be as irritating that her videos are two months behind if she didn’t shuffle the fucking dates like a deck of cards. One day Becky’s gone & we are back to putting up the “pool” the next day back at the hotel... Does she honestly know any other youtubers who really do this?? (No, because there are none).
I wouldn't even care if she did that so much as long as she had at least one video each week be a current one with a weigh-in. Everything else she does has no real-time importance so it doesn't matter when she uploads them. Stupid Q&A videos are going to be stupid Q&A videos whether she uploads them the next day or a month later.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino