the biggest problem in our relationship... -

kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest problem in their relationship is that they hate and resent each other and they're only together because they're trapped. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I generally think people who are dating should like one another.
I must be old fashioned as well. When they started describing what they'd like the other to be like for a day and it was the complete opposites of what they really are...like AL would say "like what!?" And AL started saying she'd like Becky all dolled up and Becky went a completely different direction thinking she meant in a tux but AL meant in a dress but didn't get it when Becky meant in a bow tie. I got bored so tapped out after that... I'll wait for the racaps...the biggest problem? what? the fupas get in the way?

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I love "Tough Thumby"......it's hilarious--fat, fuckin' marshmallow gonna beat you up! Ooooooo.......

Big Al wants the Thumb in a bowtie, huh? Just like Density used to wear, hmm? Stick all the bow ties on the thumb that you want , Al; it'll never change Thumby into Destiny..

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Our dainty princess daintily sidesteps the 'when are you guys going to buy health insurance' with 'she has health insurance, so...'

Screenshot_20190806-231713.png

Question: I'm not American and we don't have health insurance here only optional private healthcare so I haven't a scooby, but can you put partners on health insurance or is it strictly a one-person-only deal?

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
The biggest problem in their relationship is their mutual learned helplessness. They both work to ensure an unhealthy codependency by enabling one another's worst impulses, and they both refuse to change as resigning themselves to their current situation is the path of least resistance.

At least that's one theory for why they stay together. Another theory could be that their immense gravitational pull has caused them to become tidally locked with one another.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Our dainty princess daintily sidesteps the 'when are you guys going to buy health insurance' with 'she has health insurance, so...'

View attachment 878505

Question: I'm not American and we don't have health insurance here only optional private healthcare so I haven't a scooby, but can you put partners on health insurance or is it strictly a one-person-only deal?
Only for married couples, and AFAIK that's only for people insured through their employer.

The only way Becky (just Becky) could be insured is Medicaid (insurance for people on welfare). Which is scummy as fuck, because Becky has no expenses; she doesn't shouldn't qualify for SSI, food stamps or other assistance because she doesn't have to pay for fucking anything in her life, everything is taken care of for her by Amberlynn. I suspect Becky is committing welfare fraud because in addition to the insurance, Amberlynn has said in the past that Becky "has her own money" and the only way she could get it would be SSI.

Some states in the US have "expanded medicaid" which means you don't have to be dIsAbLeD to get it, you only have to be poor. Kentucky IS one of those states.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I love "Tough Thumby"......it's hilarious--fat, fuckin' marshmallow gonna beat you up! Ooooooo.......

Big Al wants the Thumb in a bowtie, huh? Just like Density used to wear, hmm? Stick all the bow ties on the thumb that you want , Al; it'll never change Thumby into Destiny..
It reminds me of this classic. Twiztid Ash is only a state away in West Virginia, she and Becky should team up and offer Hater Elimination services

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino