the biggest problem in our relationship... -

kiwifarms.net
Only for married couples, and AFAIK that's only for people insured through their employer.

The only way Becky (just Becky) could be insured is Medicaid (insurance for people on welfare). Which is scummy as fuck, because Becky has no expenses; she doesn't shouldn't qualify for SSI, food stamps or other assistance because she doesn't have to pay for fucking anything in her life, everything is taken care of for her by Amberlynn. I suspect Becky is committing welfare fraud because in addition to the insurance, Amberlynn has said in the past that Becky "has her own money" and the only way she could get it would be SSI.

Some states in the US have "expanded medicaid" which means you don't have to be dIsAbLeD to get it, you only have to be poor. Kentucky IS one of those states.
I'm guessing she has medicaid too...so that means AL likely does have a bank account and Becky must keep hers below a certain amount to keep qualified. When AL bought that macbook she had to call the bank to "higher her limit" so it's her bank account because if that was Becky's she'd have been cut off. That's sad since medicaid makes little old seniors spend down their life savings to nothing to qualify.

I agree it seems like a scam but they are somehow side stepping so it's not. I know AL and Becky aren't the brightest but I don't think they'd be so open if they were committing fraud. Becky has to say how she pays her portion of the rent, obvious high food bill, hats, t-shirt funds and.... oh damn, I was going to say car insurance and all but the car is in AL's name. sneaky. I guess since AL and Becky are just a couple AL's income doesn't count. Doesn't seem right....but maybe Becky really does have downs and needs it.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing she has medicaid too...so that means AL likely does have a bank account and Becky must keep hers below a certain amount to keep qualified. When AL bought that macbook she had to call the bank to "higher her limit" so it's her bank account because if that was Becky's she'd have been cut off. That's sad since medicaid makes little old seniors spend down their life savings to nothing to qualify.

I agree it seems like a scam but they are somehow side stepping so it's not. I know AL and Becky aren't the brightest but I don't think they'd be so open if they were committing fraud. Becky has to say how she pays her portion of the rent, obvious high food bill, hats, t-shirt funds and.... oh damn, I was going to say car insurance and all but the car is in AL's name. sneaky. I guess since AL and Becky are just a couple AL's income doesn't count. Doesn't seem right....but maybe Becky really does have downs and needs it.
Oh, it's worse. If she's eligible under the ACA/MAGI rules, which is most likely, it doesn't even look at assets. She could have a million dollars in the bank and get Medicaid.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
This is a girl who lied about rape and threw a cat over her shoulder, don’t tell me you still think she’s got SOME redeeming qualities?
Fuck no. She's essentially a 600 pound bacterium who does nothing but eat, excrete, and respire.

Oh hey, I know this isn't the correct upload thread, but Beckylynn bought the movie Se7en because she wants Amber to watch it. She wants Amber to see a fatass made to eat himself to death and end up on an autopsy table.

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
So a woman at Walmart was so rude to Amber that it made Becky want to kill the woman and remember it well enough to bring it up in later conversation. I'm guessing it has to do with something embarrassing for Amber to admit (the woman was insulting her bc of her size, etc) and that's why that incident didn't become a story time video, because I want to hear the whole tale!

kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's worse. If she's eligible under the ACA/MAGI rules, which is most likely, it doesn't even look at assets. She could have a million dollars in the bank and get Medicaid.
didn't some states pass a work requirement for medicaid? maybe Becky doesn't need to because she says she's disabled like Eric does...

Reactions: YOUR MOM

FrazzleCakes

kiwifarms.net
So they state that there is a queen size bed in their hotel room. The Hyatt in Lexington only offers SIngle Kings or Double Queen beds in the rooms.... I still say the beds at home is more than likely two queens or two full size beds side by side, which is why they are on the floor instead of a bedframe. Mumbles started to say something about the size of the bed then the video had a cut.

I think Necky is receiving Medicaid & a monthly check. Fraud!

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Amber, but that video had likely already been uploaded and scheduled way before that shooting occurred, not to mention Amber doesn't strike me as the type who bothers paying attention to the news.
That's kind of my point. Nothing exists outside of her mouth and what she can stuff in it. Not even a mass murder.

A normal person who is aware that other things, people and events exist outside of their foodhole would have had the awareness not to post their fleshbeard feeder getting a stiffy over killing someone at Walmart, regardless of Becky's Daily Murder Dream happening 6 weeks ago.

There's a lot of self-diagnosing of Amber (lol) that goes on, and probably much of it is correct, but above and beyond all of it, Amber is just a solipsist and nothing more.

FrazzleCakes

kiwifarms.net
Is it fraud though? She's unemployed and she and Amber aren't married so she has no legal claim to Amber's income.
It is fraud. They count the total income of the household. I think Eric is also committing fraud. They also specifically ask if anyone is helping you pay for bills or food and lieing about it is fraud and can result in you losing your medicaid or EBT food stamps.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
didn't some states pass a work requirement for medicaid? maybe Becky doesn't need to because she says she's disabled like Eric does...
Some did, or are at least trying to do so; I'm not sure any have actually been successful. The great state of Kentucky did, and then the courts said no.

Reactions: YOUR MOM
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino