The Binding of Isaac - funny feces

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
F71C03E1-DC16-4054-9D95-162463E8A34F.jpeg

You should probably know what this game is. If you don’t, it’s the roguelike twin-stick shooter with all the toilet humor and crying children. It just got a DLC that expanded upon a fanmade mod. Feel free to use this thread to bitch about all the nerfs or how Hard mode is actually hard now and such. I really like the new
Lilith variant

Medulseur

kiwifarms.net
I actually just bought the game with the DLCs. I played the shit out of it on the Vita years ago and after I got my new PC I kind of forgot about it. So I doubt the nerfs will really put me off that much.

🌐🌐🌐

Globalist shill
kiwifarms.net
Great sale for it on Steam, I wanted to pick up a copy of Rebirth for ages but it was pretty pricey, now you can get 2 DLCs in addition for the same price.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
I think I will hold back a bit and let them work out the kinks. I remember how insanely unfair AB+ was when it was released that they tweaked it after the first five days or so.

Sinvicta had an interview with Edmund McMillen and Edmund said that he would rather screw a player over in the early game because they have less time invested than do it in the late game. BUT shitty Basements happen so fucking much that it makes the beginning of the game a slog and if you get a shit Devil Deal (or none at all LOL) then the Caves become even worse.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
I think I will hold back a bit and let them work out the kinks. I remember how insanely unfair AB+ was when it was released that they tweaked it after the first five days or so.

Sinvicta had an interview with Edmund McMillen and Edmund said that he would rather screw a player over in the early game because they have less time invested than do it in the late game. BUT shitty Basements happen so fucking much that it makes the beginning of the game a slog and if you get a shit Devil Deal (or none at all LOL) then the Caves become even worse.
It’s not too hard but they definitely fucked some things up. I know they’re going to de-nerf shops in hard mode. I just wish they’d buff the dark path or the Antibirth path (they fucking removed the 4 chests before Mother, formerly The Witness).

Disc

I want my cringe New Years Announcement, dammit.
kiwifarms.net
oh hey, he's released the final version of the binding of isaac

again.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
This time for really realsies guys I promise, it even has an ending

Three years later: HEY GUYS
Sad thing is that i can imagine a sequel to Isaac.

Chronologically we had.

TBoI
TBoI Halloween DLC
TBoI Wrath of the Lamb

TBoI Rebirth
TBoI Afterbirth
TBoI Afterbirth +
TBoI Forgotten Update
The Legend of Bum-bo Isaac
TBoI Repentance

Let's hope TBoI Re-revelations isn't becoming a DLC.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
It is nice that Isaac finally got a happy ending.
They found an alt version of home where everything's dark and it's also Edmund we're speaking here, one theory I can totally see being the case is that "father" at the end is The Father as in god and Isaac's in the afterlife
I'm getting the feeling we're gonna get a new ending in a future update or something, Edmund has gone on record to say Isaac is for sure dead

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Binding of Isaac is one of my favorite Steam games! I'm enjoying Repentence so far, but I do have a few gripes. One of them is this:

Dark Bum can now drop pills.
:story:

Why does Edmund hate money so much?

He also nerfed the Restock item. These were unnecessary nerfs IMO. I can't wait for mods to be re-enabled so these nerfs and other annoying problems can be corrected.

ducktales4gameboy

ratatouille is people
kiwifarms.net
Personally the nerf that irritates me most is the +DMG items being removed from the floor 1 treasure pools. Some characters just feel unbearably sloggy to play until they get their DPS up to a reasonable level.

Digging Bethany though. Nice to have a character who makes normally garbage one-bar actives actually useful.

Cantercoin

can't find a permanentish profile pic :(
kiwifarms.net
I dunno why but when I booted up Rebirth the game is running at a really slow flame rate