The Binding of Isaac - funny feces

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
I really don’t understand the hatred for Curse of Darkness, I’ve never had a problem with it and turning up the gamma always worked if you do have a problem with it.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
>be me T.he Cain
>claim my birthright
>use a soul heart and some cash
>get a knife
>go for the boss on the 1st floor

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
ROFL

1619709921927.png

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
The Lost with tear effects like Acid, tooth and shit is so comfy after getting the luck trinket.

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I was injured the year the original came out and couldn't drive or really do anything other than work a controller. Racked up 300 hours that summer. Good times.
Might want to pick up the "final version" sometime. Never really mastered rebirth.

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
Ghost pepper is fucking insane with that trinket, especially if you add soy milk. Even Hush dies in seconds.
I got all checkmarks on the Lost because of Damocles and finding the "R" key.

I ended up having a quadshot tech laser which splits on contact and gives pennies on kills.

It's shit that most effects for Birthright aren't implemented yet.

Arm_of_the_Lord

kiwifarms.net
I got all checkmarks on the Lost because of Damocles and finding the "R" key.

I ended up having a quadshot tech laser which splits on contact and gives pennies on kills.

It's shit that most effects for Birthright aren't implemented yet.
Funny, I've just got the last checkmark on Lost a couple hours ago.
Didn't have any good synergies so ended up wasting 13 lives(diplopia+dead cat) on Mother.

Ero

"My dad is POOR he sold his house to buy a car"
kiwifarms.net
The nerfs pretty much made the Devil Rooms useless now, there are only a few useful items left there and most of those are pretty rare. The Angel Room however is pretty OP , I either get Immaculate Heart or Sacred Heart almost every 2 runs now, the Sacrifice rooms are also worth doing if you have the extra health since you're bound to get at least on Angel item.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
I like this guy's little video demos of new items and synergies, it's funny that these tainted characters can be broken with just one item

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
I like this guy's little video demos of new items and synergies, it's funny that these tainted characters can be broken with just one item
How to break T. Cain

Donation Machine + Secret Room + Birthright + portable slot machine

Enjoy Rock Bottom with Red Stew

6 pennies , a bomb & a key for insane dmg